Patriot and Colts game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Patriot and Colts game thread

In Response to Re: Patriot and Colts game thread:
    yet another bogus pass interference call to help Indy win the game.  Yet more bad clock management by the Pats, and HORRIBLE play callings.  Indy is going to blow away all of the Patriots records.  This is bad!
    Posted by fuzzy1

Whatever fuzz.  you don't go up 17 in the fourth and lose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

That will go down as the worst bit of coaching in the history of football. 

Then again this Defense would not of stopped them from anywhere on the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Bad spot on the Faulk catch. He had possession of it before he hit the ground. The spot should have been closer to where he originally made contact. Looks like Goodell wants the drama to continue. Payback is going to come in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

BB blew the game. Should have punted.
    Colts got the ticky-tack  B.S fouls
    Nick Kazcur is a door matt
    I'm in total shock

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im stunned.no way we should have lost this game.BB for whatever reason.gave up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

some questionable calls by refs, refs s uck and so do colts they needed refs to win this
    Posted by Unstablederek

I am a total Pats junkie, and you have got to be kidding! BB handed that one on a silver platter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

This couldn't happen any better to these fans and that coach.  Blowing another huge lead to Colts, 17 pt 4th quarter lead.  Where is all the talk about this young gun secondary?  Brilliant coaching by the genius" BB. 

Go patsy fans and cry in your beds.  Manning b-slapped your secondary around.  Good defense there bb, way to give Manning the ball.  Embarrassing, humiliating loss.   Love that pats secondary if your Colts fan!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The colts are great.  They lost the game in the first.  dropped passes.  penalties.  dropped ints.  Belichick is to blame for this game.
    Posted by underdogg

This is correct.

I don't want to hear about the pass interference or the odd spot.

Expect what you get from officiating.

This is on Belichick, and I would love to be a fly on the wall in meetings when he explains to his defense the logic of handing the opponent the ball on your own 30.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrAJA. Show DrAJA's posts

IF there is a an AFC Championship game in Indy, my suggestion to BB is NOT to plan a dang thing for it.  Don't game plan.  Just go out there and CHOKE.  45-0, 56-0 you WILL lose.
    Posted by ipot

It *was* a bad call by BB to go for it, especially since Indy burned 2 TO's...but still, ref help FTW!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Nah, our team is only going to get better.  Our numerous young players are getting better, our offense is clicking better and better, and we have some injured players that should return to help us more.  We're hardly out of the picture.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

That was a pretty pathetic display. How does Belichick explain this to his defense?
    Posted by prairiemike

P.M.-- You are spot on. Horrible

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryan55. Show ryan55's posts

Bellichick blew that hard

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

BB should have his butt kicked all the way home.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Bad spot on the Faulk catch. He had possession of it before he hit the ground. The spot should have been closer to where he originally made contact. Looks like Goodell wants the drama to continue. Payback is going to come in the playoffs.
    Posted by passedball

Passed if you really believe that, I've got some swampland in FLA that's a great deal.  Maybe if the pats weren't out of challenges.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonredsoxfan. Show bostonredsoxfan's posts

I can't believe I stayed up this late to watch them give it away.  Thanks, Bill.  You really screwed us tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

I'm done with listening to or reading the local media after this one.  I expect bad playcalling when your team is bad... but this, this is embarrassing.  I'm done.  I'll still be a fan... but this is just painfull.  I wont be able to watch as the league give the colts the record win streak too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM1992. Show MM1992's posts

Dumbest coaching decision in the history of football!!!!  You punt the ball 100% of the time in that situation!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

im stunned.no way we should have lost this game.BB for whatever reason.gave up.
    Posted by mosseffect43

BB's arrogance finally caught up with him. I am a faithful follower, but that was the worst set of 4th quarter coaching decisions I have ever seen.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

This makes no sense.

Yet another bogus interference call for the Colts. Both are playing the ball and the offensive player hits the defender and it is DPI? I can't wait to hear Periera try and explain how this one was called "coltrectly".

Aside from the TD giving call, that bit of coaching at the end was just flawed. Ballsy, but flawed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot and Colts game thread : This is correct. I don't want to hear about the pass interference or the odd spot. Expect what you get from officiating. This is on Belichick, and I would love to be a fly on the wall in meetings when he explains to his defense the logic of handing the opponent the ball on your own 30.
    Posted by prairiemike

good point pmike.  Didn't show confidence.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Congrats Dogg.  This game was won fair and square.  No excuses from me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbg1. Show mbg1's posts

What a gutless bunch of losers ...the defense has stunk since they last one a super bowl and Belicheck is no longer the genius he thinks...just an absolute disgrace...this team haslt been able to win a big game since 04.....ever since they started to build this team on offence we haven't won crap...all brady had to do was get 1 first down and the vaunted offence couldn't even do that.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

BB felt his back against the wall. He doesn't have a RB he can count on (Baloney). So he has Brady passing when he should have brought in BJGE fresh off the bench. 

BB blew it tonight mostly because he, and I hate to say this, is arrogantly sticking with Baloney. 

Baloney is ultimately the reason we lost. He leaves BB out of options. 

Release him. Tonight. 

Sections
Shortcuts