Patriot and Colts game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

Re: Patriot and Colts game thread

In Response to Re: Patriot and Colts game thread:
    [QUOTE]The colts are great.  They lost the game in the first.  dropped passes.  penalties.  dropped ints.  Belichick is to blame for this game.

Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

The Pats would have won straight up without the fumble in the end zone. The Colts are a great team when the calls go their way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

honestly ive been a patriot fan for 14 years now and never been more upset...get rid of belicheck. completely lost it and must be on glue. Maroney ur trash i dont give a rats as s if u dont fumble regularly ur a complete failure as an Nfl'er. Are the colts paying the refs or something? complete b.s pass interference home team style. im disgusted. especially in B.B. he basically threw away the pats season on that call.. f'in pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.
    Posted by mnp3a[/QUOTE]

Thank God I have an Ambien ready to go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Sorry, I don't by this one bit, this game was fixed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Bill knew the refs were going to give the game to Peyton. He did the only thing he could. The spot was also biased. I had read posts all during the week that a late pass interfernce call would go agains the Pats, again, and I thought, no way, too conspiratorial. But that call was about as bad as at gets. Yes, Indy fans call me a whiner or any other name...but the true cheaters were the NFL, Peyton, Colts, Polian, and their fans who gladly take a gift wrapped game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]This makes no sense. Yet another bogus interference call for the Colts. Both are playing the ball and the offensive player hits the defender and it is DPI? I can't wait to hear Periera try and explain how this one was called "coltrectly". Aside from the TD giving call, that bit of coaching at the end was just flawed. Ballsy, but flawed.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    Come on root.  Up 17 in the 4th and you want to blame a call that can easily be called. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpowell. Show ctpowell's posts

Three words.. Threw the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

C'mon guys, let's not sound like Jets fans tonight.  It was a rotten loss, but we're not out of it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot and Colts game thread : Whatever fuzz.  you don't go up 17 in the fourth and lose.

If you get enough bogus call against you, eventually you change your playcalling, you idiot.  I believe I said that the playcalling was bad too, but if you just want to be a jerk, go ahead.  Of course, you've never seen a bad call against your team?  Have you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

If the fourth down was converted then BB would be considered a hero. Too bad the ref is a moron

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

[QUOTE]What a gutless bunch of losers ...the defense has stunk since they last one a super bowl and Belicheck is no longer the genius he thinks...just an absolute disgrace...this team haslt been able to win a big game since 04.....ever since they started to build this team on offence we haven't won crap...all brady had to do was get 1 first down and the vaunted offence couldn't even do that.
    Posted by mbg1[/QUOTE]

obviouslly colts fan pretending to be ne fan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

By the way.  Pats defenders were all over colts receivers beyond 5 yds all night and how many of those were called?  None.  This was 2004 afccg all over again, and again no calls. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

This is a bad loss.  Bad play calling in end along with usual Indy officiating.  Would have felt better losing by 50

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpowell. Show ctpowell's posts

And the worst part of the whole thing... Seening Payton Manning's smug smiling face.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

its amazing how many loser jet fans and colt fans made names tonite just to come in an gloat or pretend to be ne fans, sad, Jets lost didnt they?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Man, Belichick coached like Rex Ryan in that fourth. 

Can we move Vollmer to the RT? Kaczur looked like a lady out there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DZ1958. Show DZ1958's posts

BB makes Grady Little look like a genius. Adailus Thomas and Laurence Maroney need to be cut right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

Unreal!  Why would you risk giving PEYTON MANNING the ball on your own 30 yard line?!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]By the way.  Pats defenders were all over colts receivers beyond 5 yds all night and how many of those were called?  None.  This was 2004 afccg all over again, and again no calls. 

BS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

There you go pmike from your fingers to Roidney Harrison's mouth.  no confidence in the d.  What does he say in the locker room?  Nice prediction.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Worse than losing the game, Belichick just told his defense he has no confidence in it.

Beyond that, what we just saw was the Colts doing what they do. This game should have been a blowout, but the Pats refused to finish and made just enough mistakes to let Indy hang around. A zebra here, an idiot coach there, and -- voila' -- a golden opportunity p*ssed away. The Pats should have no problem winning their division, but after what I saw tonight, I have no confidence that they can go back into that stadium and win in January.

None, whatsoever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot and Colts game thread : This is correct. I don't want to hear about the pass interference or the odd spot. Expect what you get from officiating. This is on Belichick, and I would love to be a fly on the wall in meetings when he explains to his defense the logic of handing the opponent the ball on your own 30.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    Every game against the colts the Pass Interference Call keeps a Colts Drive alive and allows them to score.  Belichick should know and plan for this and plan accordingly.  He did not and we got bitten hard for it.
    We do not have enough trick plays in the second half these days.  There's not enough creativity on the offense to keep defenses on their toes.  The loss of our offensive coordinator is showing.
    Seriously, cut Maroney

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot and Colts game thread : Thank God I have an Ambien ready to go.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

Pass the bottle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

I dont think I've ever been more frustrated, embarrassed, annoyed, angry in all my life. Colts (and prob the rest of the NFL) should not be celebrating right now. Colts didnt win this one, we lost it.

Sections
Shortcuts