Patriot Day - Monday 19th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriot Day - Monday 19th

Patriot day is Monday the 19th, what can we do to celebrate?

Maybe a huge signing will be announced!

Maybe we could post our favorite New England Patriot moment!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Re: Patriot Day - Monday 19th

In Response to Patriot Day - Monday 19th:
    Patriot day is Monday the 19th, what can we do to celebrate? Maybe a huge signing will be announced! Maybe we could post our favorite New England Patriot moment!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Great post Doggg.. Make sure you get Wonderdoggg to come in and back you up on this.

Wonder Twin Powers activate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Patriot Day - Monday 19th:
    Patriot day is Monday the 19th, what can we do to celebrate? Maybe a huge signing will be announced! Maybe we could post our favorite New England Patriot moment!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Dropping David Patten, and announcing that they are going to stop signing 38 year old wide recievers! I mean that would be my favorite New England moment...

Oh and also getting a RB who meets the following criteria under 27, can hold onto the ball, and can stay healthy all 16 games, carry the ball atleast 20 times a game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Day - Monday 19th:
    In Response to Patriot Day - Monday 19th : Dropping David Patten, and announcing that they are going to stop signing 38 year old wide recievers! I mean that would be my favorite New England moment... Oh and also getting a RB who meets the following criteria under 27, can hold onto the ball, and can stay healthy all 16 games, carry the ball atleast 20 times a game.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

I agree

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriot Day - Monday 19th : Great post Doggg.. Make sure you get Wonderdoggg to come in and back you up on this. Wonder Twin Powers activate.
    Posted by Huggybear999[/QUOTE]

LOL, don't you mean coltsbabe?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Patriot Day - Monday 19th : Dropping David Patten, and announcing that they are going to stop signing 38 year old wide recievers! I mean that would be my favorite New England moment... Oh and also getting a RB who meets the following criteria under 27, can hold onto the ball, and can stay healthy all 16 games, carry the ball atleast 20 times a game.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

I love morons who have no common sense and are pissedoff about low risk signings......They make posting more enjoyable.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

favorite Pats moment...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The sox sure are doing a lot for us on Patriots day...

I really hope the Pats sign Holt. That'd brighten up my day. I don't think anything is going to happen until draft day and after though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Send a Flaming Brown to Mangini?...a grocery bag filled by the dog pound?

Sections
Shortcuts