Patriot dynasty week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Patriot dynasty week

Patriot Dynasty week starts Monday 3/10 at 2:00 PM on the NFL network.It starts with a replay of Super Bowl XXXVI and with the exception of the news programs and free agency,the network will be devoted to Patriot highlights throughout the years.They'll probably do "The Brady 6","Belichick -A football life" and some of their greatest games,etc....  

Just thought I'd let people know if they're interested .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Patriot dynasty week

I'm shocked.  Hasn't NFL Network gotten the word?  Pats are a poorly run franchise with a GM who can't draft, maintains mediocrity through his ineptitude and never fields a competitve team.

Sorry - every once in awhile the snark sneaks out while I'm not looking.

And, seriously, thanks for the heads-up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

They are running America's Game 2001, 2003, 2004 too I believe

they are running SB 36 and 38 full game and the Tuck rule game and the 2006 AFC Divisional vs. SD where Hobbs stomped on the logo afterward too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

being a little cynical aren't you ATJ.-- NFL network  doing a month of dynasty organizations. Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, 49 ers, Patriots,-have I missed anybody?  Wow  can you really believe the Pariots are there.  Btw, I think the NFL network  has nothing but great respect for the Patriots-excluding Faulk of coarse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I'm shocked.  Hasn't NFL Network gotten the word?  Pats are a poorly run franchise with a GM who can't draft, maintains mediocrity through his ineptitude and never fields a competitve team.

No AJ nobody saying that. We all try to have healthy debates. But sometimes their is name calling. That is just with the territory . We try to save the Pom poms for the patriot cheerleaders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

being a little cynical aren't you ATJ.-- NFL network  doing a month of dynasty organizations. Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, 49 ers, Patriots,-have I missed anybody?  Wow  can you really believe the Pariots are there.  Btw, I think the NFL network  has nothing but great respect for the Patriots-excluding Faulk of coarse.

Game, I plead guilty.  Every once in awhile I do tire of the nattering nabobs of negativisim (with a nod to our conservative brethren) who never pass on an opportunity to view a glass that is 3/4 full as 1/4 empty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

No AJ nobody saying that. We all try to have healthy debates. But sometimes their is name calling. That is just with the territory . We try to save the Pom poms for the patriot cheerleaders.

stinkman, I'm not referring to the healthy debates where informed points are made on both sides.  There are some who have difficulty mustering a postive comment about anything and that's where my comments are directed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

stinkman, I'm not referring to the healthy debates where informed points are made on both sides.  There are some who have difficulty mustering a postive comment about anything and that's where my comments are directed.

Your not all wrong I hear ya.. LoL. people just want them to go after some one big I guess. ( Ward- Whitner- trade for revis if he will restructure , JAllen. Enough of the value $ 1 store bargains. Believe me I shop at the dollar store all the time you know what I mean. Tom a brady has what 3 years left lets go enough already.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Your not all wrong I hear ya.. LoL. people just want them to go after some one big I guess. ( Ward- Whitner- trade for revis if he will restructure , JAllen. Enough of the value $ 1 store bargains. Believe me I shop at the dollar store all the time you know what I mean. Tom a brady has what 3 years left lets go enough already.

I get where you're coming from but I don't see it happening in this franchise simply because it's typically not the way they do business.  JAllen is paying a visit; let's see if anything happens theres. I don't see Revis coming here but I understand the interest in him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Was watching the 96 pats vs packers SB the other day, its fun to look back at the games....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

..and in 3..2..1..   the trolls and Pats haters should be here soon to denounce this NFL Network including the Pats in the "dynasty" discussion.  Their comments will all revolve around Spygate, haven't won anything in years and such.  I can see them all rolling their eyes.  Of course, 42and46 will make the obligatory appearance to mention the Giants are the Pats' daddy!

Par for the course it will be here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

..and in 3..2..1..   the trolls and Pats haters should be here soon to denounce this NFL Network including the Pats in the "dynasty" discussion.  Their comments will all revolve around Spygate, haven't won anything in years and such.  I can see them all rolling their eyes.  Of course, 42and46 will make the obligatory appearance to mention the Giants are the Pats' daddy!

no actually I don't have a problem with the Pats being included

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Keep me posted on which of the SB games that we have won in the last 9 years they will be showing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Keep me posted on which of the SB games that we have won in the last 9 years they will be showing.

I'll get right on that, Babe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Just that time of year where the negative doom & gloomers are out in full force. Telling us how bad our team is, as we win the division and make the palyoffs year after year....Oh gee, what a surprise that Babe is there leading the doom & gloom parade.

Let them be miserable ATJ.....these folks do not understand how to be happy when their team continues to win.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

no actually I don't have a problem with the Pats being included

I really do not think of you as a "hater". Just someone who likes another team and visits here surprisingly a lot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

So, how do you feel about the Cowboys being included?  They haven't won the SB, let alone a playoff game, in ages, compared to the Pats!

Sections
Shortcuts