Patriot fans are among the most fanatical football fans in the US

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Patriot fans are among the most fanatical football fans in the US

At Least We have this going for us!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Patriot fans are among the most fanatical football fans in the US

I heard a while back that Browns fans are the most fanatical, with the most local fan clubs across the nation.  Not sure it is true, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot fans are among the most fanatical football fans in the US:
    [QUOTE]I heard a while back that Browns fans are the most fanatical, with the most local fan clubs across the nation.  Not sure it is true, though.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    kinda hard to be that fanatical when the organization as been in the crapper for many years. Browns fans just remind me of less crazy Raider fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

A thousand adults is not a good sample size.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to "Re: Patriot fans are among the most fanatical football fans in the US": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot fans are among the most fanatical football fans in the US : kinda hard to be that fanatical when the organization as been in the crapper for any years. Broncos fans just remind me of less crazy Raider fans. Posted by freediro[/QUOTE] Considering the relative success of the Browns, just picking up the newspaper Monday morning to see the score of yesterday's game should qualify them as fanatically devoted fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Sounds like a homer poll by Shaws.

More fanatical than Packer fans...really??? How do you get more fanatical than fans who actually own the team?

Sections
Shortcuts