Patriot Fans from far away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: Patriot Fans from far away.

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away.:
    Born and raised in Monroe, LA; have lived in Chicago since 1983; have only been a sports fan of the "Bears" until they got rid of McMahon and That's IT Chicago sports-wise. I had Joe Montana/49ers, Shaquille and Kobe/Lakers, and T Tom Terrific/Patriots. What did I have coming from Monroe, LA? But T Tom Terrific is My FatHead.
    Posted by FebruaryGirl

Hated those Bears since '86! Superbowl shuffle. Glad to see you have changed!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Patriot Fans from far away. : From CT, but have been living/working overseas in Kosovo for past 10 years.
    Posted by jimb66

Which is further Kosovo or Northern Sweden?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haskinshall. Show Haskinshall's posts

Wuerzburg - Germany
    Pats Fan since 1994

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from linfrat. Show linfrat's posts

Live in VA but born and raised in MA.  I am stuck among the Redskins and Ravens fans here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KEason77. Show KEason77's posts

Live in Texas and grew up a Cowboys fan. Made the change to the Pats in '96 and never looked back. Pats all the way baby!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Born in Boston, raised in Abington. Now living in Naples Fl. Fans of a lot of different teams here and the Pats are universally despised. Planning to watch Sunday's game at a Jets bar. Hope it's as much fun as the last one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Born in Boston, raised in Abington. Now living in Naples Fl.
    Posted by antibody

The Beverly Hills of the east coast.  Strange place.  Nice beaches, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Grew up in Danvers moved to Cali then moved back to Everett

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Grew up near Laconia, NH.  Now in CA via TX, Germany, FL, Germany, TX, FL, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Germany, HI, CA, FL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Grew up in Somerville, now live in Phoenix but Im moving back next week to shovel snow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from atletico. Show atletico's posts

Norway
    Pats fan since '86
    first game i ever saw: pats@rams 16 nov 86, a pats win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

grew up on the cape now live in Washington DC

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Born and bred in Massachusetts now live in Fall River....pretty sure it's a third world nation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : The Beverly Hills of the east coast.  Strange place.  Nice beaches, though.
    Posted by BBReigns
    -

It's O.K. if  you like climate as opposed to weather Large mid-western population. Pretty much roll up the sidewalks at 9:00 p.m. Have to go to Tampa or  the East coast if you want a little excitement. The Sox are here in the spring, though, so that's a plus.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I would have to be furthest...  Grew up in India, lived in New Hampshire in the 2000s...now in Texas, amongst dumb cowboy fans and sorry Texan fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Norway Pats fan since '86 first game i ever saw: pats@rams 16 nov 86, a pats win.
    Posted by atletico

Do you know OJ Simpson got over five hundred yards against the Pats on his 2k yd rushing season? I have been through many bad years but it has paid off handsomely.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from knoxvillepat. Show knoxvillepat's posts

23 years in Mass....25 years in New Hampshire.... currently 7 years in Knoxville Tn.

Pats fan since they started play...Been to Games at Fenway, BU and  the old Schaffer Stadium...Go Pats

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

grew up in CT now live in PA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

From Toronto, Now Stratford. Never liked the Bills (usually popular around ontario). It was always Sox, Celtics and Bruins....and Patriots. I had their hats when I was a kid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

That is loyalty. You probably remember some 2 and 12 seasons.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Planning to watch Sunday's game at a Jets bar. Hope it's as much fun as the last one.

Hopefully by the 4th quarter you'll have the place to yourself!

I was born and raised in NE, but have lived all over the US since 1978. Now I'm here is SC. But I may have to move south, as we got 6" of the evil white stuff Monday! I've been a Patriots fan ever since I started watching football in the mid 60s.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Originally from Woburn. Living in Miami right now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Dorchester, Weymouth, Quincy and now in LA.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Moved to Mass in '67 and became a Pats fan right away.  All those lean years but still a fan.  This decade has been payback.  I now live in central Florida in a place called The Villages.  Nearest thing to heaven on earth that there is.  (30 challenging 9-hole executive golf courses -- all free, 7 championship courses of 27 holes and 2 championship courses of 18 holes.  Half the year those average about a buck a hole).  Sold one of my cars and bought a golf cart.  Heaven -- and I never miss a Patriot game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from knoxvillepat. Show knoxvillepat's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Do you know OJ Simpson got over five hundred yards against the Pats on his 2k yd rushing season? I have been through many bad years but it has paid off handsomely.
    Posted by xBruzer77

Whet to a game in 76 at the old stadium, just to see OJ run, and on the 1st play of the game he went up the middle, got tackled and came up swinging and got ejected from the game, hadn't even got to my seat yet, heard commotion turned around to see him being tossed...lol

Sections
Shortcuts