Patriot Fans from far away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from texcanuck. Show texcanuck's posts

Re: Patriot Fans from far away.

Started in Maine    Moved to Mass been a Pats fan forever. Was season ticket holder when they were Boston Patriots. Now in Houston still Pats fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

One of my High School buds lives in Liberty NC. I can see the evil white stuff from the window of my house, but it is a two hour drive to get there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

As one might deduce from my avatar, born and lived all my life in Ireland (Cork City). Got hooked on this brilliant game in mid 90's and I have been (happily) addicted since.

I have in-laws living in Quincy, Milton and Hopkinton.

BTW.....I know a good pub in Beacon St, Somerville, The Thirsty Scholar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Do you tape the games or watch them live? Just curious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away.:
    [QUOTE]As one might deduce from my avatar, born and lived all my life in Ireland (Cork City). Got hooked on this brilliant game in mid 90's and I have been (happily) addicted since. I have in-laws living in Quincy, Milton and Hopkinton. BTW.....I know a good pub in Beacon St, Somerville, The Thirsty Scholar.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of Irish folk around the Bay Area. They all seem to have the excavation industry locked up. Cannot get a shovel in the ground without talking to a Paddy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]I would have to be furthest...  Grew up in India, lived in New Hampshire in the 2000s...now in Texas, amongst dumb cowboy fans and sorry Texan fans.
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Did you watch the games in India?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]Do you tape the games or watch them live? Just curious.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Watch all games live....NFL Game Pass on my laptop and Local T.V. combined so I don't miss any. Late games are a pain as I get to bed around 5 a.m.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philselig33. Show Philselig33's posts

Originally from Nova Scotia Canada, I have been a fan since 1994.
    Moved to Ottawa, Ontario 8 years ago and now everybody in Nova Scotia are Patriots fans. At least I didn't jump on the bandwagon :-)

Have been to Boston a few times now, was at game 5 of the finals last year between the Celts and Lakers, and have travelled to see the Pats in Denver and Miami the past few seasons.

Rex Ryan needs to keep Tom Brady's name out his mouth, that is all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Born and bred in the UK. Lived in Boston for 7 years (1995-2002) and am back in London these days.
    Used to watch the Pats via the NFL Game Pass, but now use streaming sites instead (works just as well!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Greetings from SWF by way of Winchester, Mass a hundred years ago....

And yes, I did see Babe Parilli play once but I forget which field but it was definitely '66.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Grew up in Pakistan. Went to Boston College for undergrad and grad school. While in college my roommate taught me about the game of football and now I am addicted to it (Greatest sport in the world). Started a company in Boston 1998 and sold it 2004.
    Now I live and work in New York with my family.
    Patriots my first and last team. GO PATS! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

I might take the prize on this one. Born in Boston in '61, raised in Wrentham (next town to Foxboro), moved to Sydney, Australia 6 years ago. NFL is not real big here in Australia. We get a few of the Pats games on cable, so to see them all I subscribe to NFL Gamepass and watch all the games either live or from an archive. The upside is when we see them from the archive, the commercials have been edited out. My wife and I usually watch the games on our Monday night and make sure we don't look at any US media during the day. I'm a forum lurker, have been for years, rarely post anything. It's been a great season, so far. Go Pats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Good to hear from down under!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Born and raised in Ma, now live 30 minutes from Cowboy stadium and can't wait till the Pats come to visit! :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Grew up in Danvers moved to Cali then moved back to Everett
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Would you possibly give a name? Lived in Danvers for a few yrs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

From NH to SC, been a fan since 63!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Greetings from SWF by way of Winchester, Mass a hundred years ago.... And yes, I did see Babe Parilli play once but I forget which field but it was definitely '66.......
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]

Wow! I had to google to find out who Vito "Babe" Parilli was. Impressive loyalty. Go Pats!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]Born and raised in Ma, now live 30 minutes from Cowboy stadium and can't wait till the Pats come to visit! :-)
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Hey Pezz, you wouldn't have a room to spare, say around the first week in February?  (LOL)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Moved to Mass in '67 and became a Pats fan right away.  All those lean years but still a fan.  This decade has been payback.  I now live in central Florida in a place called The Villages.  Nearest thing to heaven on earth that there is.  (30 challenging 9-hole executive golf courses -- all free, 7 championship courses of 27 holes and 2 championship courses of 18 holes.  Half the year those average about a buck a hole).  Sold one of my cars and bought a golf cart.  Heaven -- and I never miss a Patriot game.
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

They advertise "the Village" on the commercials out here in the San Francisco Bay Area. "The friendliest hometown".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Rex Ryan needs to keep Tom Brady's name out his mouth, that is all.

It's probably hard to keep anything out of that guy's mouth! At least Tom must be smart enough not to take off his shoes in front of fat boy! The only thing that will be in Rex's pie hole after the game will be lame excuses!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalMike. Show SoCalMike's posts

Originally from Waltham. Now live in Southern California. Have been a pats fan from the begnning and will always be one.  Go pats.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Born and raised in Saugus, living in NY for the last 30 years.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Went to college down here, moved to Chicago and now back here.  It's an underrated area.   Lots of edcuated people in this part of the state.  Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill, NC State, etc, are all right here. 1. Far cheaper. More for your money especially with housing. 2. Climate is basically extended Falls, Summers and Springs.  Winters are very easy.   Springs and Falls here are great.    Heat and humidity in the summer, but it's honestly not far off from what you get in July and August up there. It just starts in June, so it's a month longer. 3. I live in the RTP (Research Triangle Park) area (Raleigh/Durham) so it has a college vibe to it.  The Hurricanes draw well here.   Lots of growth.  Medical/healthcare/tech jobs here.  Huge sector for that. 4. Underrated area for great restaurants, especially Durham's up and coming rejuvenation as a city. 5. Mountains to the west in Asheville and the Outer Banks to the east. So, it somewhat mirrors New England where you can get a mix of everything. It's not like living in a place like Dallas or Houston where it's a steady stream of hot wind in your face and no access to water or mountains. It's a straight shot up to DC, down to Charleston and Savannah as well.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks Russ. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]From Mass, now in Cali.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Where in Cali? I live near Sacramento.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : Hey Pezz, you wouldn't have a room to spare, say around the first week in February?  (LOL)
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Well I don't, wife would kill me, but I do know a lady (fellow horse owner) who has 2 extra rooms she is thinking of renting.  So, if anybody needs a place, let me know.  I understand the hotels are booked up to an hour away. 

Sections
Shortcuts