Patriot Fans from far away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Re: Patriot Fans from far away.

I was born and raised in Canada in the province of Saskatchewan. My grandpa is originally from Rhode Island and raised me as a Pats fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away.:
    [QUOTE]I was born and raised in Canada in the province of Saskatchewan. My grandpa is originally from Rhode Island and raised me as a Pats fan.
    Posted by saskpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Hey Sask, my grandpa was from Rhode Island too and I lived there for a while as a kid  . . . I'm in Ontario now, though . . . looks like there are a bunch of us in Canada who like the Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]I was born and raised in Canada in the province of Saskatchewan. My grandpa is originally from Rhode Island and raised me as a Pats fan.
    How is your weather up there? Must get dark pretty early in the day!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]When I was a kid they still had all of the cannons there and none of the tunnels were barred off.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Same when I was a kid....that $ucks that they removed the cannons and blocked some the tunnels!  Liability reasons?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Same when I was a kid....that $ucks that they removed the cannons and blocked some the tunnels!  Liability reasons?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Must be. The world is changing fast. I miss the good-old-days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

canada is a great place, why?:

1. Hockey
    2. Shania Twain
    3. maple syrup

My family is orginally from PEI, my mother is from Quebec

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Must be. The world is changing fast. I miss the good-old-days.

Those were the days.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]canada is a great place, why?: 1. Hockey 2. Shania Twain 3. maple syrup My family is orginally from PEI, my mother is from Quebec
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Rush
    The Guess Who
    Triumph
    Bob and Doug McKenzie

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Greetings from Silicon Valley, CA !

Home to TWO NFL teams with NO head coaches :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Greetings from Silicon Valley, CA ! Home to TWO NFL teams with NO head coaches :-)
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Greetings from W. Sacramento. Go pats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Rush The Guess Who Triumph Bob and Doug McKenzie

my favorite band from canada is Mahogany Rush (Frank Marino) , but i do like Rush and Guess Who

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : The moron is back.......
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    There's the leader of the bandwagon. How are the local Broncos doing this year?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : There's the leader of the bandwagon. How are the local Broncos doing this year?
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Still a smuck.....Go back to the Red Sox board fitzy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Born and raised in Mass, been living in Las Vegas for the past year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

[QUOTE]Bandwagon crew. Lame.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Given that the vast majority of "far away" posters on here have been Pats fans for 15+ years, I fail to see how we can be branded as a "bandwagon crew"??

The only thing lame on this thread is your pointless pollution of it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

OHIO!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]OHIO!
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

A great place to be from and, since we're on this theme of musicians to like from Canada, how about Neil Young?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

Moved from Springfield to Indianapolis.  Errr, hell, only with toothless inbreds and overalls.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Patriot Fans from far away.:
    [QUOTE]Just curious as to how many of us Pats fans are spread out across the country. I am from Maine and live in California.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

I am in Australia on the Central Coast just north of Sydney

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Grew up in Millinocket, ME......lived in Wells, ME for awhile, then moved to north Florida almost 7 years ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]Went to college down here, moved to Chicago and now back here.  It's an underrated area.   Lots of edcuated people in this part of the state.  Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill, NC State, etc, are all right here. 1. Far cheaper. More for your money especially with housing. 2. Climate is basically extended Falls, Summers and Springs.  Winters are very easy.   Springs and Falls here are great.    Heat and humidity in the summer, but it's honestly not far off from what you get in July and August up there. It just starts in June, so it's a month longer. 3. I live in the RTP (Research Triangle Park) area (Raleigh/Durham) so it has a college vibe to it.  The Hurricanes draw well here.   Lots of growth.  Medical/healthcare/tech jobs here.  Huge sector for that. 4. Underrated area for great restaurants, especially Durham's up and coming rejuvenation as a city. 5. Mountains to the west in Asheville and the Outer Banks to the east. So, it somewhat mirrors New England where you can get a mix of everything. It's not like living in a place like Dallas or Houston where it's a steady stream of hot wind in your face and no access to water or mountains. It's a straight shot up to DC, down to Charleston and Savannah as well.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I've been looking at possibly moving to Charlotte. I fly in there all the time when I fly north. It seems like a really good area and I have friend that lives there, although I've never been around the city. Hear nothing but good things though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsfan96. Show patriotsfan96's posts

Love the Pats

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Grew up in Millinocket, ME......lived in Wells, ME for awhile, then moved to north Florida almost 7 years ago.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

My nephew Spose is from Wells, ME, a nice area with alot of beaches

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Grew up in Malden, Ma.  Lived in Tulsa, OK,  Raleigh, N.C. and now Ft. Worth, TX.  Cowboys fans are just sad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fans from far away. : canada is a great place, why?: 1. Hockey 2. Shania Twain 3. maple syrup My family is orginally from PEI, my mother is from Quebec
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    My grand-parents were from PEI. Haven't been theere since I was a kid. Would love to go back and see the bridge.