PATRIOT FANS JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

PATRIOT FANS JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET

listen i know we had a dissapointing game which we COULD have won easily but its not BBs falt its maroney's we could of had 6 or 3 points easily if he didnt fumble, but watever we gotta focus on the Ny jets who beat us last time at the meadow lands. personaly i think we are muccchhhh better then we were on week 2 or 3 ( i forgot). and with the defense looking to prove themselves to BB i think it will be a 1 sided game to our advantage. i predict itll be a big game on both sides with a score of 34-9----- madden simulation(on all madden of course with proper roster) was 52-21. but im no good at defence :P thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: PATRIOT FANS JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET

At least it isn;t as bad as the Chargers Bronocs debacle last year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

yea lol, still cant beleive that the broncs let the bolts beat them to the playoffs :P says alot aout their teamn and they've really been showing that the past few weeks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm basically moving on.  Pats will get them back in January, in Lucas Oilfield, if Indy doesn't happen to take a swan dive in their first playoff game. 

For next week, beat the Jets at Foxboro and the Jets will be pretty closed out, 3 games back and losers of the divisional tiebreaker.  A win in Foxboro also increases the divisional tiebreaker pressure on the Dolphins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

thats the kind of thoughts we need!!! GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

In Response to PATRIOT FANS JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET:
    thoughts?
    Posted by wtfmaroney

Better not let The Jets drop Brady 23 times again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

dont worry bradys back and he wont fall for there "gimmick" overload blitz scheme, if u think about it its kinda like wat the wildcat was last year, it was good for the 1st  games and then turned to sh1t the rest of the year once every1 figured it out, and i hope our D is still angry so they rock sanchez a lil and show BB wat the can really do. i cant wait!!

Sections
Shortcuts