Patriot Fans Please relax

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Re: Patriot Fans Please relax

In Response to Re: Patriot Fans Please relax:
    In Response to Re: Patriot Fans Please relax : Then why the crying a week into free agency...that is when the desperate teams over spend for average talent....plenty of time left.....
    Posted by m1021us

Voicing an opinion is far from crying. And not all desperate teams over spend. Teams go after players in hopes to make themselves better, that also if far from being desperate. Your a funny guy on here, you constantly attack people in a demeaning way that have anything to say about the Patriots that you dont like. You think you know it all and no one else is right and if they dont agree with you then you complain or call them tools. Do us all a favor and go to the Jets, can we trade this guy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

For the misses I would add Ben Watson.
    For the hits: I would add Gostkowski, Asante Samuel  (4th round in 2003),Koppen (5th round 2003)

But looking at 2007 and 2008, the Pats had more misses than hits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I would consider Watson a 1st round bust.  He would of been  OK for a 7th rounder.  Oh and Wilhite absolutely suxs.  He should of been released mid-season.  The Hobbs comparison is right on in that they both sux as much as any human could possibly sux + 1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Does Everyone (or even ANYone) remember when THIS happened to Wilhite:

"Patriots CB Jonathan Wilhite didn't play in Sunday's win against Atlanta because he hurt his groin running from two men who had approached him outside his Massachusetts home.

The Boston Herald reports the Wilhite told North Attleboro, Mass., police that two men came toward Wilhite around 8:15 a.m. Sunday after he returned from a convenience store.

Wilhite told police that one of them men yelled at him.

'Mr. Wilhite became concerned and ran to Cumberland Farms where he asked the clerk to call police,' a police statement said. 'He did mention that he had pulled his groin while he was running.'

On Monday, the Providence Journal reported that police were investigating an "incident" at the home of a Patriots player that the paper said was believed to be a home invasion.

North Attleboro police Lt. David Dawes told the Herald it was 'not a home invasion.'"

I was the one of the "two guys" who yelled...and so I said, "Wilhite you play CB and get burnt so often, That IF you woke up in that house of yours and your bed was on fire, You'd just go back to sleep and get burnt some more you're so used to it."  Then Wilhite said, "I'd take you down right now bud, IF I wasn't 5'9 and 180 lbs soaking wet or IF I actually knew how to tackle, cover, or hit anyone...but seeing there's TWO of you, I'm gonna just tattle on you both."  I wondered quietly what Wilhite was talking about considering it was just me on crutches from a ski-accident walking home alone from the county fair with a teddy-bear I won in a dart-game, dangling from my hand...  But I figured, 'Nahh...he sux so bad, hopefully he'll pull a muscle or something so the pats can replace him with some better form of nickel corner for the next game, like a small piece of broken styrofoam blowing in the wind.'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Uhuh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"like a small piece of broken styrofoam blowing in the wind.'"

Great imagery Laz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Re: Patriot " fans please relax"- we'll probably end out of the playoffs anyway. no fuss.

Just Relax----------

El Cheapo's. Kraft/BB will comb the fa dregs left on Draft Day----

my draft day college "grad" picks as follows.

1 - Jared Odrick, DT/DE
    2- Lamarr Houston, DT/DE
    2- Sean Weatherspoon-LB
    2- Javier Arenas, CB
    4- Thaddeus Gibson, LB
    5- Myron Rolle, SS
    6- TE--  anybody- why? they never throw to the TE anyway- why waste
         a 1 to 4, 5 pick here? They porbably will just install a 3rd OT to block here.
    7- Wide out
    8- Punter

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

My draft pix
    1- Jared Odrick-DT/DE
    2- Sean Weatherspoon-LB
    2- Lamarr Houston-DT-DE
    2- Javier Arenas, CB
    4- THaddeus Gibson, LB
    5- Myron Rolle,SS
    6- TE- anybody- they'll only throw 1, 2 passes a game his way, why bother?
        Instead, they'll send in a third OT for the play.
    7- Wide Out
    8-Punter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"like a small piece of broken styrofoam blowing in the wind.'"
    Great imagery Laz

I was gonna add at the very end, "C'mon Teddy, I think that's our cue to get outta here, before Mr. Townee Kit-kat throws Mr. Laz & Mr. stuffed Polar Bear in the overnight holding cell before seeing the judge in the morning, Yet Again,"  Then I was goona name him "Jonathan" before maybe-or-maybe-not working in a carne scene, BUT I thought that just might have been over the top, even for me...