Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?

Why must there be such absurdities and anger towards anyone that has a difference of opinion in this forum? Are you not all on the same side? There is not one among you that is entirely right, nor entirely wrong (except Russgriswold). He thinks he is right about everything. I do believe if Bill Belichick saw Russgriswold at Patriot Stadium he would take a musket from one of the Patriot Men in Uniform and shoot to kill.

Now I would like to see some niceness and kindness towards our fellow forum members, (except Griswold). He needs to be reminded that he is not almighty, nor does he have any of the answers that this team needs, and this team is hard at work trying to put together a winning combination of offense and defense for the entire football season.

It is easy for everyone to make complaints after a game that is normal, but please no more name calling and rhetoric at members who are just as much a fan of the Patriots as you are.  There are concerns on the defensive side yes, but people that are professionals are hard at work trying to fill these gaps (no not you Griswold).

Could the defense have holes, why sure they could. Are the running backs going to stay healthy for the entire season? No one knows. Will ther ebe additions from cuts to this Patriot team? Only 1 man knows that and he is not Russgriswold.

So friends, let us be humble, let us gather and speak and share what the Patriots bring this new season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?

GFY FNG.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?:
    [QUOTE]GFY FNG.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Now that's a good start!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

In Response to Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?:
    [QUOTE]Why must there be such absurdities and anger towards anyone that has a difference of opinion in this forum? Are you not all on the same side? There is not one among you that is entirely right, nor entirely wrong (except Russgriswold). He thinks he is right about everything. I do believe if Bill Belichick saw Russgriswold at Patriot Stadium he would take a musket from one of the Patriot Men in Uniform and shoot to kill. Now I would like to see some niceness and kindness towards our fellow forum members, (except Griswold). He needs to be reminded that he is not almighty, nor does he have any of the answers that this team needs, and this team is hard at work trying to put together a winning combination of offense and defense for the entire football season. It is easy for everyone to make complaints after a game that is normal, but please no more name calling and rhetoric at members who are just as much a fan of the Patriots as you are.  There are concerns on the defensive side yes, but people that are professionals are hard at work trying to fill these gaps (no not you Griswold). Could the defense have holes, why sure they could. Are the running backs going to stay healthy for the entire season? No one knows. Will ther ebe additions from cuts to this Patriot team? Only 1 man knows that and he is not Russgriswold. So friends, let us be humble, let us gather and speak and share what the Patriots bring this new season.
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOTE]

Hello friend jump back into the pouch the rest of us tools miss you. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season? : Hello friend jump back into the pouch the rest of us tools miss you.  
    Posted by toolfinder[/QUOTE]

Bless you my son....see it can be done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season?:
    [QUOTE]Why must there be such absurdities and anger towards anyone that has a difference of opinion in this forum? Are you not all on the same side? There is not one among you that is entirely right, nor entirely wrong (except Russgriswold). He thinks he is right about everything. I do believe if Bill Belichick saw Russgriswold at Patriot Stadium he would take a musket from one of the Patriot Men in Uniform and shoot to kill. Now I would like to see some niceness and kindness towards our fellow forum members, (except Griswold). He needs to be reminded that he is not almighty, nor does he have any of the answers that this team needs, and this team is hard at work trying to put together a winning combination of offense and defense for the entire football season. It is easy for everyone to make complaints after a game that is normal, but please no more name calling and rhetoric at members who are just as much a fan of the Patriots as you are.  There are concerns on the defensive side yes, but people that are professionals are hard at work trying to fill these gaps (no not you Griswold). Could the defense have holes, why sure they could. Are the running backs going to stay healthy for the entire season? No one knows. Will ther ebe additions from cuts to this Patriot team? Only 1 man knows that and he is not Russgriswold. So friends, let us be humble, let us gather and speak and share what the Patriots bring this new season.
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOTE]

Russgriswold is actually a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of Bill's flippie floppies, can't really blame him for knowing all he does. I mean when your that close to Bill something has got to trickle down to his level. Just think if he hadn't landed on the botton his sandles he may of been looking up to whale do do. And nothing is lower than whale kahkah...That I know of anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season? : Russgriswold is actually a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of Bill's flippie floppies, can't really blame him for knowing all he does. I mean when your that close to Bill something has got to trickle down to his level. Just think if he hadn't landed on the botton his sandles he may of been looking up to whale do do. And nothing is lower than whale kahkah...That I know of anyway.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]
    Now now, I know your just describing Mr. Belichicks selection of shoes but what you are saying could be misconstrued as Russgriswold having a shoe fettish. I do applaud you for the lack of profanity and making poopy sound less harsh.
    Maybe I could be wrong. If Mr Griswold is hanging about the Patriot locker room, he might just be gathering information. Could he actually turn out to be the next Spygate?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I personally don't mind Russ. I come to Boston.com to get some insight and analysis on Patriots football but because they employ some of the biggest hacks in NFL "journalism", I actually gain some value by reading what several posters here have to say. Russ being one of them.

Is he biased? I'd say so but he's a fan and that's ok. I'll defend him over the trolls because they only seem to show up when the Patriots get a significant injury or look lost in a game. The so-called Patriots fans that jump ship after every completed pass by the opponent annoy me as well. Belichick teams historically start slow and peak at the right time (Thanksgiving onward). This is a young team that's still trying to shake off the past glory and forming their own identity. With young teams, like younger children, you expect growing pains. When fans unreasonably expect a solid performance in all three phases of the game every Sunday afternoon, that's a bit ridiculous. It's ok for high school/middle fans to think that way but grown adults? Come on now. I fly up from Atlanta several times a year for games and I never boo because no matter what, they're my team. I have to pay so much more money to fly up, get a hotel room, etc but I still love my Patriots. Considering where this franchise came from, all of these days are precious. So when Russ or any other loyal fan blasts these trolls or "I'm only a fan when Brady is throwing 50 tds and we're 16-0" people, I'm all for it.

As for your initial question, the NFL off season is long and grueling. To come here and read a bunch of fans getting along would be boring. Each fan brings a unique perspective and mindset, which is what makes sports banter so fascinating.

I really don't take your entire presence seriously because you're clearly someone else masquerading as a Patriots fan. If you really came from Philly, you mean to tell me this is the first time you've seen a passionate fan base that doesn't all get along? From the city that boo'd Santa Claus?

Russ, do your thing bro. I can't wait to read some of the "fans" posts after we do work on the Bengals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Phizzel......... you just got here.  You shouldn't be posting threads telling the rest of us how to behave.  Especially since you live in Philly.  Please stop or leave or both, but don't come on and tell the board how to behave.  We enjoy stomping trolls, boppin weasels, whatever pops up around here, and right now, there are bunches of them.  You seem to be one too.  Pithigiss Ithigoff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

[QUOTE]Phizzel......... you just got here.  You shouldn't be posting threads telling the rest of us how to behave.  Especially since you live in Philly.  Please stop or leave or both, but don't come on and tell the board how to behave.  We enjoy stomping trolls, boppin weasels, whatever pops up around here, and right now, there are bunches of them.  You seem to be one too.  Pithigiss Ithigoff.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]Good point. This guy probably rooted for the Eagles last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The fighting was going on before Russ got here.  The fighting will continue when he's gone.  Don't hang all of this on Russ. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]I personally don't mind Russ. I come to Boston.com to get some insight and analysis on Patriots football but because they employ some of the biggest hacks in NFL "journalism", I actually gain some value by reading what several posters here have to say. Russ being one of them. Is he biased? I'd say so but he's a fan and that's ok. I'll defend him over the trolls because they only seem to show up when the Patriots get a significant injury or look lost in a game. The so-called Patriots fans that jump ship after every completed pass by the opponent annoy me as well. Belichick teams historically start slow and peak at the right time (Thanksgiving onward). This is a young team that's still trying to shake off the past glory and forming their own identity. With young teams, like younger children, you expect growing pains. When fans unreasonably expect a solid performance in all three phases of the game every Sunday afternoon, that's a bit ridiculous. It's ok for high school/middle fans to think that way but grown adults? Come on now. I fly up from Atlanta several times a year for games and I never boo because no matter what, they're my team. I have to pay so much more money to fly up, get a hotel room, etc but I still love my Patriots. Considering where this franchise came from, all of these days are precious. So when Russ or any other loyal fan blasts these trolls or "I'm only a fan when Brady is throwing 50 tds and we're 16-0" people, I'm all for it. As for your initial question, the NFL off season is long and grueling. To come here and read a bunch of fans getting along would be boring. Each fan brings a unique perspective and mindset, which is what makes sports banter so fascinating. I really don't take your entire presence seriously because you're clearly someone else masquerading as a Patriots fan. If you really came from Philly, you mean to tell me this is the first time you've seen a passionate fan base that doesn't all get along? From the city that boo'd Santa Claus? Russ, do your thing bro. I can't wait to read some of the "fans" posts after we do work on the Bengals.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Angiespanties23, its good to see you my old friend......You see how this is good therapy? Look at how it has made you think for the first time in your lost and most likely non-abiding life. This is good!  Now you have something more to talk about and aspire to. Good job angeiopanties23. You may go and sit back down now. Troll!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Phizzel......... you just got here.  You shouldn't be posting threads telling the rest of us how to behave.  Especially since you live in Philly.  Please stop or leave or both, but don't come on and tell the board how to behave.  We enjoy stomping trolls, boppin weasels, whatever pops up around here, and right now, there are bunches of them.  You seem to be one too.  Pithigiss Ithigoff.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Davedsone, Im glad you could make it my old friend...Glad you could come out and speak, but you really need to learn to read first. I now live in Salem, Mass having moved from Philly. Russ has rubbed off on you it seems, as your just another bag of wind with misguided facts and clueless knowledge cluttering your brain. But once again this is good therapy espically for a Troglodyte such as yourself. Your Sir are just a HarleyRaodking wanna be, now please go back to your 50cc scooter and remain quiet. I can see the cloud forming from your ears as your brain having to think on what to write has caught fire. You are down to 3 brain cells, its time to eject. Troll in training.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot Fan's,......Can't you all just get along for one season? : Good point. This guy probably rooted for the Eagles last year.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]
    Fitz0527 its good to see you again my friend, so nice of you to come out (of the closet).  But as to answer one of your long winded 2 sentences, no I did not root for the Eagles last year or the year before that. I have been unhappy with the Eagles since after the days of Randel Cunningham. But again this is good news, look at how the people are coming out of the woodwork to partake in the fan forum, well in your case wood work would not be appropriate, more like donkey dung, but enough of your home life. It is an honor and a privilage for you to be here among the humanoids. This has probably been far too many sentences for you to read (one obviously causes your brain to shut down) and comprehend so please go back to your cave now and roast the insects for dinner. Inherent Trool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]The fighting was going on before Russ got here.  The fighting will continue when he's gone.  Don't hang all of this on Russ. 
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

Oh Gary my good friend, wonderful to see you again. (barf) I must agree with you Gayy ry, the fighting has more than likely gone on for far too long. Now I never claimed that Russgriswold was the cause of the fighting, how could one even begin to think that? Just because Russ slanders, humiliates, antagognizes and ridicules anyone that makes a comment not to his liking how could anyone take that the wrong way? Huh? Im sorry GaryTx did that confuse you again? Oh dont worry my good friend it will all come out in the wash, Oh Im sorry I forgot you dont wash. Anyhow GaryTx, we thank you for coming out and taking part in the Fan Forum as we will glady think about what you had to offer and say and then throw it in the trash bin where it belongs. You may take your leave now. Another redundant Troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I just assumed phizzeldickus was stomper or whoever Hugybear is.  Really who has the time to keep up with all the colorful characters with nothing to say about the Pats. 

That's why I propose a new forum right beside front burner called " The people who want to comment about the people that comment and create characters to gain attention from strangers and b*tch about trading Randy Moss, firing Bill Belichick and the pass rush...oh the pass rush, ad naseaum forum." 

But then there would only be a couple of people left on the front burner forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]I just assumed phizzeldickus was stomper or whoever Hugybear is.  Really who has the time to keep up with all the colorful characters with nothing to say about the Pats.  That's why I propose a new forum right beside front burner called " The people who want to comment about the people that comment and create characters to gain attention from strangers and b*tch about trading Randy Moss, firing Bill Belichick and the pass rush...oh the pass rush, ad naseaum forum."  But then there would only be a couple of people left on the front burner forum.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I came here in hopes of speaking about the Patriots, and started doing so until I was constantly attacked. Now what ever seems to be written about the Patriots is attacked by this Russgrimworld. I offered a truse to this individual but he was helll bent on slamming me and whatever I had to say. I dont wish to resort to this foolishness but he leaves me very little choice.  As for the Patriots, there are too many days left until the season begins and the rosters are cut and other choice men are picked up or traded.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Start to read a good post and it ends up with russgriswold taking over the entire site with diarrea of the mind and fingers. Even if he has good points I don't bother to read them. Every year there is a new Patriot fan that has an overblown opinion of their knowledge and their take on the world.

Don't worry Phizz, he too will go away---  eventualy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

I don't know Game.  Russ has demonstrated some true staying power.  That said over the last month, he has started to get under the skin of most of the pats fans, and they, like you, are starting to rally against him. 

It will be interesting to watch throughout the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]The fighting was going on before Russ got here.  The fighting will continue when he's gone.  Don't hang all of this on Russ. 
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

This sounds about right to me. Russ posts a lot but usually backs up his statements with facts, unlike so many others who don't seem to understand the difference between opinions and facts.

Overall, I think this board is way too confrontational. Way too many here immediately go into personal insult mode as soon as someone disagrees with one of their statements.

But, that's just the way its going to be when the mod is always out to lunch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'll say this about that . . .

When the guy who spends more time on the forum than anybody else is telling other posters to "get a life," that is what we refer to as a shark-jumping moment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I am drunk and this is a great forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Sounds like somebody got a case of the Mondays

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]I'll say this about that . . . When the guy who spends more time on the forum than anybody else is telling other posters to "get a life," that is what we refer to as a shark-jumping moment.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike!!!!!  Who do you think spends more time on this board? doggiedodo or Rusty ??????? I say it is a toss up...I doubt that Rusty lives on any dolts board though...got to give him that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

C'mon, guys. This guy Dickpus is a total fake. I'd guess he's not out of high school yet.

Sections
Shortcuts