PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

yeah yeah i grasp this isnt strictly about football but this really aggravates me. cain is the classic underdog done goooood. in football terms, this man is a bruschi, a rodney harrison, a tommy brady, a troy brown, a kevin faulk, a woodhead (no that wood head) and a welker all rolled up into one!

as a black man, i get sick of the sex card always being used as a way to bring down the brotha, recklessly accused of raising cain and wanting them to OCCUPY ball street. even if most of the allegations are true, no way does it rise to a level to derail such a candidacy. i mean, you have a few hot fragile blonde women who are uncomfortable in the presence of a rich powerful non-economically liberal black man, is that the legal bar now? i voted for obama and clinton but also supported reagan and bush in '88 and was heavily leaning towards cain. we must all be monolitihic to our democrat overlords or risk being destroyed? this is a disgrace and a stain!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]yeah yeah i grasp this isnt strictly about football but this really aggravates me. cain is the classic underdog done goooood. in football terms, this is a bruschi, a rodney harrison, a tommy brady , and a welker all rolled up into one! as a black man, i get sick of the sex card always being used as a way to bring down the brotha, recklessly accused of raising cain and wanting them to OCCUPY ball street. even if most of the allegations are true, no way does it rise to a level to derail such a candidacy. i mean, you have a few hot fragile blonde women who are uncomfortable in the presence of a rich powerful non-economically liberal black man, is that the legal bar now? i voted for obama and clinton but also supported reagan and bush in '88 and was heavily leaning towards cain. we must all be monolitihic to our democrat overlords or risk being destroyed? this is a disgrace and a stain!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

That's what your mom said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : That's what your mom said.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]are u trying to insult me or something?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If you listen to Herman Cain talk about policy for more than 30 seconds on a venue that is not friendly (i.e. not Fox) and don't start laughing within 5 seconds I don't know what to tell you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Politics as usual. If you support conservatives you'll side with Cain and if you support Liberals You'll side against him. Sadly enough in that aspect, it's no different from football.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

NINE<NINE<NINE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]NINE<NINE<NINE.
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]bet some will now see it as him bragging about 9 INCHES.... poor davidsome and quagdouche, when their wives demand 9 inches, they have to do her 3 times!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Got to ignore any claim that has been around 14 years and magically brought out when someone is running for office.

The insincere "I want to help the man come clean" is BS. What would be more human and belivable is.."he made me feel like trash so I have held a grudge all these years..now I want to bring him down!", or "I am a goldigger looking for attention"

Another case where a woman is actually doing an injustice to true victims.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]You, know if one person accuses you of "sexual harassment" you can deny it and probably you're right, you did nothing.  But if FIVE people accuse you, then common sense says you probably did something. Why are we supposed to believe Cain because he's black?  He's got FIVE accusers.  I wouldn't believe a white man or a liberal if five women accused him and he said he did nothing. Race has nothing to do with this.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]remember clarence thomas? unlike that high tech lynching, this one is more of a LYNCH MOB! not one witness in any of these cases? not one blatant rape or attack... if he were tryin to get action, he clearly wasnt very good at it... like clinton, in the worse case, i will treat him like clinton. great president but flawed personal character. a roaming eye isnt the worse trait in a president, we have more important issues to deal with.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Got to ignore any claim that has been around 14 years and magically brought out when someone is running for office. The insincere "I want to help the man come clean" is BS. What would be more human and belivable is.."he made me feel like trash so I have held a grudge all these years..now I want to bring him down!", or "I am a goldigger looking for attention" Another case where a woman is actually doing an injustice to true victims.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

Are you saying they should remain silent about a sexual crime that was swept under the rug years ago?  Is it not their duty to inform the GP about what allegedly happened?
    IDK, maybe you should ask Jopapa what he thinks about that.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : And you know these accusers to be lying for a FACT? Got to ignore anyone that says you have to ignore anything accusatory coming from a woman about a man. We should be ignoring people that want to prop up a sexual predator running for presidient.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]now he's a sexual predator based on what? the prime accuser is now FACTUALLY said to have complained at her next job in the same false or exaggerated way in her government job and demanded such things as a fellowship at harvard, demands to work only at home and so on. this seems to be a career advancement strategy as it unfortunately is for a lot of women. its the easy path to riches and advancement and a way to bring down powerful men they dont like. again, y wait all this time? waited til they are up top so they can attach their wagon to their fame to maximize ther own attention!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Oh so because Cain is black and running for president, these people are lying?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]no, just a major incentive and stimulus for some  racist  leaning feminazi type blondes. like when hilary assumed she should be coronated over obama. its an entitlement from white elite blondes, it should be their right to power. how come blak men are getting ahead of them? so they push the vague "he looked at me funny" bs and " i was uncomfortable" greyness. imagine anyone taking a MALE seriously at the same scale who brought up such charges? give me a break! y would anyone want to hire or professionally deal with such types going forward?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Are you saying they should remain silent about a sexual crime that was swept under the rug years ago?  Is it not their duty to inform the GP about what allegedly happened? IDK, maybe you should ask Jopapa what he thinks about that.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

No, this is difficult but why not come out in year 1?, year 2? year 8? year 12 1/2?

why when so much politically is on the line do all these accusations start leaking?

I don't trust the political spin machines on either side of the eisle. The timing is too suspect. Also what justice is this woman going to get anyway? The crime was being a slime ball, if that disqualifies someone from being President than I guess 35 out of the last 40 should not have been allowed to run!

If it were rape...there is NO statute of limitations as far as I am concerned.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

This thread should not be in this forum...but since it is such a hot topic, here I go:

All you need to do is watch Cain as he makes statements and denials about the "allegations".

Look for these clues:

- licking lips frequently

- blinking after making declarative denials

- nodding head "no" as he makes affirmative claims

- looking down as he pauses to think about what next to say, which means his answers are heavily coached and couched, not organic from truthful recollection, and these tell of shame

Clinton did all of these same things when he lied about Lewinsky.

I find Cain's ideology scary, that of strict, harsh social Darwinism.  

I am repulsed that he has been caught lying so often in so a short time, not just in this scandal, but while fabricating a false timeline so as to excuse why he did not participate in the civil rights movement of his generation, but was all to glad to partake of its benefits.  

As a person who makes a living reading people's body, facial and tonal communication cues, I view him as a narcissistic, inveterate liar with a sociopathic personality ("I am the victim! I am the victim!  The world has been so unfair to me for persecuting me for a mere sex crime.  She had it coming.  She is the evil-doer," to paraphrase). 

Perry is a stupid fool...a simpleton who has been exposed and is not bright enough to cover his mistakes.  People see right through him.

But Cain is scary, really dangerous.  There are plenty of worshiping rubes that will buy his act, look the other way, and suffer smiling the consequences of his policies.

BTW, did anybody pick up on his brilliant-but-failed tactic to defuse the seriousness of the allegations last week?  He had his minions make denials that Cain ever told these first two known women that they looked "sexy today in that dress".  Everybody knows that such comments are no longer safe in the workplace, and they were toxic in the late '90s.  But in the minds of a lot of people that might support him, they could easily dismiss such comments: "Is that all he did?  Well, maybe he did lie by denying, but telling her she looks sexy is no big deal and could even be a compliment.  I can live with that,  He still has my vote."  But of course, this week we hear that he grabbed their crotches, tried to make sex-for-job offers, and did other verbotten things. Again, great trick that would fly under the radar of the average GOP voter, but it crashed anyway.

Know this: One out of 50 Americans are sociopaths.  One out of 50 Americans are psychopaths.  And people who reach for power and fame are much more likely to be of either type.  That means one out of 25 people you know are either sociopaths or psychopaths.  The local mayor?  A traffic court judge?  Your priest?  Your police chief?  Your presidential candidate? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Actually, my point is any accusation coming out in political season needs to be treated sceptically. Was playing devils advocate but...essentially my gut says he did it.

I'll watch him, if I think he is dangerous will cross over to the republican side just to boost up someone else that is less dangerous. Was going to do that to get Perry out but now we know he is unelectable so won't bother.

thats it for this thread..back to football.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts