PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

Anyone remember slick Willy Clinton....he was accused of rape and indecent liberties by multiple women....all the newspapers and talking heads all said....Hes just being willy... and if you want a lewinsky.....rember william jefferson Clinton a/k/a slick willy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]Anyone remember slick Willy Clinton....he was accused of rape and indecent liberties by multiple women....all the newspapers and talking heads all said....Hes just being willy... and if you want a lewinsky.....rember william jefferson Clinton a/k/a slick willy.
    Posted by fishers5[/QUOTE]

One little problem fool. No proof of rape was ever found was it? And how exactly does this excuse Paterno?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone remember slick Willy Clinton....he was accused of rape and indecent liberties by multiple women....all the newspapers and talking heads all said....Hes just being willy... and if you want a lewinsky.....rember william jefferson Clinton a/k/a slick willy.
    Posted by fishers5[/QUOTE]

Dumb tea party post if ever there was one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Maybe you need a civics course. You can have a plan but in this democracy your plans have to pass congress. The GOP wants the country to remain down so they can get back into power and press their social agenda. They could care less about the economy or jobs. In the last year this has been the GOP House of Reps' legislative work. 44 bills on Abortion 99 on Religion 71 on Family Relationsh­­ips 36 on Marriage 67 on Firearms and Guns 522 on Taxation 445 on "Governmen­­t Investigat­­ions" 0 on Jobs or the economy
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

What about the 2 years the dems were in complete control? I thought we were going to be out of the wars in 6 months. I thought Guantanamo was going to shut down operations. I thought the Patriot Act was going to be gonzo. And on and on and on.

You can't explain away the broken promises and lack of effectiveness with the economy by claiming the repubs did it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]You do realize the Newt was the author of the "contract on america"
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

Dude that Joke is about 15 years old and the legislation that followed had a great deal to do with making Clinton's legacy.
    They just had to force feed it to him a few times before Dick Morris finally talked him into smartening up and moving to the center.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : What about the 2 years the dems were in complete control? I thought we were going to be out of the wars in 6 months. I thought Guantanamo was going to shut down operations. I thought the Patriot Act was going to be gonzo. And on and on and on. You can't explain away the broken promises and lack of effectiveness with the economy by claiming the repubs did it.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Pretty clueless. Ignore the fact that closing Gitmo was blocked by every state where they could have been moved. As for getting out of iraq and Afagnistan. Did you think the Obama was going to wave his harry potter wand and poof we'd be gone from the Middle East?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Pretty clueless. Ignore the fact that closing Gitmo was blocked by every state where they could have been moved. As for getting out of iraq and Afagnistan. Did you think the Obama was going to wave his harry potter wand and poof we'd be gone from the Middle East?

Spare me the idiotic partisan excuses. The President as CIC can get the troops moving out with a phone call. He basically backed off his Gitmo pledge because of pressure from his own party. As I have postured, neither party is significantly different in the big picture. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]yeah yeah i grasp this isnt strictly about football but this really aggravates me. cain is the classic underdog done goooood. in football terms, this man is a bruschi, a rodney harrison, a tommy brady, a troy brown, a kevin faulk, a woodhead (no that wood head) and a welker all rolled up into one! as a black man, i get sick of the sex card always being used as a way to bring down the brotha, recklessly accused of raising cain and wanting them to OCCUPY ball street. even if most of the allegations are true, no way does it rise to a level to derail such a candidacy. i mean, you have a few hot fragile blonde women who are uncomfortable in the presence of a rich powerful non-economically liberal black man, is that the legal bar now? i voted for obama and clinton but also supported reagan and bush in '88 and was heavily leaning towards cain. we must all be monolitihic to our democrat overlords or risk being destroyed? this is a disgrace and a stain!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Sorry i didn't read all the post before mine but this is ridiculous!  Just what this country needs, a man who forces himself on women.  It will be a hard time explaining this to my daughter if we were elected to office.  What’s really sad is what this post, and others who still support Cain, says about women in this country.  No one cares about you as a women.  If Cain did these things then it’s the women’s fault.  Can’t believe this guy is still running. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

So we should pretend these allegations don't exist? Sounds a lot like th approach Paterno and co. took at Penn St. How'd that turn out?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

To call Herman Cain a Patriot or Patriot like is a slur on the word Patriot and not due to these charges, though its a factor.  The guy a sleazy, weird, nut case in his choir robe, singing something about "Amazing Grace" to the tune of "Danny Boy".  It gives "Danny Boy" a bad name.  He can carry a tune though.  Is American Idol next? 

The guy did not know that China has nuclear weapons. Uh since, like 1964 Herman...  Someone want this rube to be president?  Oivey....  I wonder if he can see Russia from his house?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

This is the without a doubt, the Most inappropriate question ever posted here.

This is a SPORTS outlet, not a political one.

Comparing Cain to Teddy is like comparing Brady to Ryan Leaf.

Cain's company PAID off at least two women we are aware of because they filed lawsuits.  That's not a railroading, it's a FACT.  How many HR paid before they filed a lawsuit we'll never know since there is no paper trail and confidentiality clauses are the norm.

Poor Herman, Rethugs also dump on Liberals when they supposedly "play the race card".  Cain is playing it, he's flying on it.

Now lets get back to football which most of us use as an outlet to escape from the corruption, lies & corporation cronyism. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Bulletin...Bulletin........Not a cain supporter but do like some of his thoughts regarding changes in Gov;t.....Its coming out that all the "ladies" (using that in a tongue in cheek mode) live in chicago..One even in the same complex as axelrod... and cain has never worked in Chicago....  Wonder if the "ladies" are in it for money??

whatcha think???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : One little problem fool. No proof of rape was ever found was it? And how exactly does this excuse Paterno?
    Not excusing JoePa at all......he was an old man that didnt follow thru to make sure that his reporting was followed up on...The one man that should be shunned and told to go away is Mccreary( may be spelled wrong) to just watch and then run telling daddy leaving the child behind is a coward and a fool...Hes 2nd most on the repulsive scale......Hope he has to face some charges   dont care how or what....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

You know what is rediculous - searching for a reason to defend someone who either has been dispicable because they are "your guy" - like a member of your party, or race, or religion or coaching staff. Hey what the heck, let's defend child molesters and then complain about how there are no moral values and no law and order and point the finger at EVERYONE else.

You want morality and ethics then stand up for them and STOP MAKING EXCUSES for someone just because you think you have some connection to them.

Yes, innocent till proven guilty. But you can't stop a criminal if you don't stand up and say something. ANd guess what? It turns out more than one person had long ago stood up to say something about this guy.

Defend morality and law and order and stop making excuses for greedy businessmen, crooked politicians, sex offending clergy, and anyone else who is just a bad guy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : What about the 2 years the dems were in complete control? I thought we were going to be out of the wars in 6 months. I thought Guantanamo was going to shut down operations. I thought the Patriot Act was going to be gonzo. And on and on and on. You can't explain away the broken promises and lack of effectiveness with the economy by claiming the repubs did it.

It's hard to believe you could be this stupid and still be classified as human

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Spare me the idiotic partisan excuses. The President as CIC can get the troops moving out with a phone call. He basically backed off his Gitmo pledge because of pressure from his own party. As I have postured, neither party is significantly different in the big picture. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Make a phone call. Fix the economy. Your simpleton view of how things work is hillarious.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Make a phone call. Fix the economy. Your simpleton view of how things work is hillarious.

I see. It takes a rocket scientist to figure out that if you spend trillions more every year than you have there is going to be a problem. Got it. Thanks for explaining it's a lot more complex than that genius.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]You, know if one person accuses you of "sexual harassment" you can deny it and probably you're right, you did nothing.  But if FIVE people accuse you, then common sense says you probably did something. Why are we supposed to believe Cain because he's black?  He's got FIVE accusers.  I wouldn't believe a white man or a liberal if five women accused him and he said he did nothing. Race has nothing to do with this.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Is this a rational thought? Are you serious that all you need is multiple accusers to have a valid case? No proof, no facts, no witnesses. Nothing done (charges filed, investigation begun, accusations made) AT THE ALLEGED TIME of ehse "assaults". Just unnamed/anonymous allegations coming out well after the fact. Then we get this blonde haired bimbo, in continual financial straits (2X bankrupt filing bimbo, no less), "coming out" with Gloria "Alldread" as her "attorney", working pro-bono (caution: there's a joke in there someplace), just as Cain is leading in the polls?  Sure, I'll buy this! Using a NE Patriot correllation: I'll also believe that teh Patriots have the BEST OVERALL DEFENSE in the NFL this year.

If you've never been on the side of actually being accused of ANY PC driven accusation, it's soooo easy to opt in with this "as long as 5 women make the accusation" drivel, then you are clueless. Have you read the background of teh floozy that "came out"? ALL her background? If all it takes is multiple accusers, and you're sold, then I feel sorry for you. In fact, if it ever happens to you, don't even bother to put up a fight, as your own words indicate that you've been caught.

BTW, I was caught in one of these traps in the 90's. I helped a co-worker change her tire. She came back into the office seeking help in this, saying she really didn't want to get her "pretty new dress" all greased up. While changing out the tires, she said 3X's that her dress was "pretty". I agreed, and then, 9 months later, I was accused of sexual harrassment: "What kind of, condition of, or appearence of her dress had NOTHING to do with changing her tire". Thank God I had 5 witnesses, including 2 women, that vouched that I did nothing of the kind. The company lawyer suggested we just settle the claim as it was a nuisance, and needed my OK (I was name as the defendant, not the company). I refused, wanting my day in court. Once the discovery was done and interrogatories exchanged, she dropped the case, requesting I pay her legal fees in exchange for dropping the case. I refused, and the matter just disappeared. She did try to re-file naming the company as "condoning" such activity. I have no direct knowledge of what exactly happened, but rumor had it that they paid a low 5 figure "settlement". My attorney made sure that my name was not included in the wording of the settlement agreement. As with Cain, stuff like this can torpedo somepone's career in a NY minute.

So, just be REALLY careful on which side of the fence you fall on if you: 1) do not have ALL the SUBSTANTIATED facts  2) have direct, personal, and on site immediate knowledge of the activity. Remember, it could be YOU some day.

Either get all the pertinent, SUBSTANTIATED AND PROVEN facts out, or just go away. If these facts can be established, proven,a nd be 10000% credible, then Cain needs to go away. Until then, Bimbo Co-Op needs to stop its activity. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : And you know these accusers to be lying for a FACT? Got to ignore anyone that says you have to ignore anything accusatory coming from a woman about a man. We should be ignoring people that want to prop up a sexual predator running for presidient.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

And you,of course, know FACTUALLY that they are all telling the truth because (fill in the blank here; and I'll bet it'll be a WHOPPER).

"We should be ignoring people that want to prop up a sexual predator running for presidient."

Prove he's the "sexual predator" that you claim him to be. Or, like Bubba Clinton was. Now, before whing too much about Bubba, remember he was proved to have LIED under oath, lost his law license, and paid over $8000,000 to Ms Flowers. He also had multiple women accuse him of unwanted sexual advances/activity while he was Gov. 

I guess Cain's problem is that he's NOT president yet. He'd skate on this if he was, right? Like teh Bubba Treatment, right? 

Thanks for teh chuckles! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : One little problem fool. No proof of rape was ever found was it? And how exactly does this excuse Paterno?

Where's this "rape" stuff come from? Seems to me that the allegations are along the lines of "unwanted sexual advances". Bubba was a skirt chaser Supremo; cost him his law license and $800,000+ when it was proved he lied under oath is denying he had any sexual contact with Lewinsky. He saw the writing on the wall and settled with Flowers to keep his "good name" and office. 

Guess allegations are whatever they are based on which side of the political fence one falls on. These bimbos need to prove with substantiated proof/evidence that Cain did what they contend he did. If they can't, it's all hot air blowing and they need to disappear... QUICKLY.

Juanita Hill vs Clarence Thomas, anyone??? How'd that one work out for her and "womanhood"? No proof, only an allegation when he was nominated for the Supreme Court. Now she's re-surfaced 20 years later, and once again is teh darling of treh liberal media, especially those women. Oh, by the way, she's written a book. Hmmmm.... any thought given to media plugging her book? NAW! It's the Dan Rather Syndrome: "It may not have happened that way, but I WANTED it to."

God, I love those libbies!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Pretty clueless. Ignore the fact that closing Gitmo was blocked by every state where they could have been moved. As for getting out of iraq and Afagnistan. Did you think the Obama was going to wave his harry potter wand and poof we'd be gone from the Middle East?

And the laughs just keep on coming!

Hmmmm.... so, are you actually saying that the "states" actually knew MORE than Obamaramadingdong did on the closing of Gitmo? Why was that? Would you want to be in a position where, at any given time, a designated WELL PUBLICIZED locatiion in your state COULD be the object of terrorist attacks and/or endless protests? I wonder how any stae was going to pay for it? Would the US Govt subsidize it? Could any assurance be given that these Muslim Morons would not be the object of illegal/terrorist activity? After all, it's so easy to get in/out of any state, and into/out of secured facilities within the US (ever hear of "contraband" in US prisons? Jail breaks?) Even for you, I doubt it. Gitmo is the best place to hold these Muslim Morons, AND the safest, as only authorized personnel are allowed on base. Plus, IF they could figure out how to get out of their cells at Gitmo, where the hell are they going to go? I see many deaths by shooting by US military personnel.

Keep up the good work! The Improv will be auditioning soon!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : And the laughs just keep on coming! Hmmmm.... so, are you actually saying that the "states" actually knew MORE than Obamaramadingdong did on the closing of Gitmo? Why was that? Would you want to be in a position where, at any given time, a designated WELL PUBLICIZED locatiion in your state COULD be the object of terrorist attacks and/or endless protests? I wonder how any stae was going to pay for it? Would the US Govt subsidize it? Could any assurance be given that these Muslim Morons would not be the object of illegal/terrorist activity? After all, it's so easy to get in/out of any state, and into/out of secured facilities within the US (ever hear of "contraband" in US prisons? Jail breaks?) Even for you, I doubt it. Gitmo is the best place to hold these Muslim Morons, AND the safest, as only authorized personnel are allowed on base. Plus, IF they could figure out how to get out of their cells at Gitmo, where the hell are they going to go? I see many deaths by shooting by US military personnel. Keep up the good work! The Improv will be auditioning soon!
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy who demands such a high standard of proof for the allegations against Cain is willing to accept holding prisoners without trial and circumstantial evidence at best for years at Guantanamo?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts