PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

I agree that this thread should not be in this forum.  That said, there are many aspects of this whole Cain/sexual harrassment matter that are suspect; i.e., timing, motivation, etc.  However, Cain's response/non-response/categorical denial approach has neither helped his cause nor his credibility.  I have no idea if Herman Cain sexually harrassed anyone but I suspect there is a lot more of this that we don't know than we know. 

I would much prefer to see an intelligent discussion of the issues during primary season than this ongoing Jerry Springer look-a-like fiasco that has been placed before us to this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Does it matter? The guy's a moron anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : No, this is difficult but why not come out in year 1?, year 2? year 8? year 12 1/2? why when so much politically is on the line do all these accusations start leaking? I don't trust the political spin machines on either side of the eisle. The timing is too suspect. Also what justice is this woman going to get anyway? The crime was being a slime ball, if that disqualifies someone from being President than I guess 35 out of the last 40 should not have been allowed to run!  If it were rape...there is NO statute of limitations as far as I am concerned.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76
    couldnt agree more! like how they keep fudging facts to make their phony case. 3 of 4 of the women all said he NEVER touched or groped them. poor babies never learned how to deal with a man leering at them or making innocent indirect comments? the only one who said he "grped" her is the one who was NOT working for him and felt comfortable enough to supposedly get him involved with her hotel accomodations and to go out to dinner one on one with him and to get in the car with him for a drive later on which was to lead to  a visit into the office building and his offices late at night again way a guy who has the gall to be as graphic as she wants the gullible to believe doesnt have a bill clinton like track record of doing such things or one eyewitness anywhere!

cain DOESN'T when this is the best they they can scrape out from the bottom of the barrell. its like with rape, because a woman says so doesnt mean we start from the view that he is guilty. she has to PROVE her case. there is no there there whatsoever. just trust me and rhetoric. these 4 women are an insult to the real women who actually get messed with and actually need all of our compassion and tough laws to protect them. these are opportunists not victims!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm conservative. Cain isn't being railroaded. Four women have made claims against him. Funny though, when the shoe is on the other foot how some people cry foul. Just ask Bill Clinton.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Why is it that black Americans will vote for & defend the only black candidate on the ticket, even if he's a slime ball & election would do more harm than good? I want to know what drives a culture to do such a self-destructive thing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : No, this is difficult but why not come out in year 1?, year 2? year 8? year 12 1/2? why when so much politically is on the line do all these accusations start leaking? I don't trust the political spin machines on either side of the eisle. The timing is too suspect. Also what justice is this woman going to get anyway? The crime was being a slime ball, if that disqualifies someone from being President than I guess 35 out of the last 40 should not have been allowed to run!  If it were rape...there is NO statute of limitations as far as I am concerned.

Sexual harassment is not just being a slimeball.  There are laws against it and in some cases (as in pushing ones head to ones crot ch) it could be considered assault.
    You do know when they PAID-Off all those women, they had to sign a confidentially agreement, stating that the victims could NOT speak of it?
    That has since been waived.
    You do know that the companies pay-off these women, not because they don't think it is merited, but because they don't want it getting to the public and possibly opening up bigger cans of worms?
    These women are not looking for further gain.  They have now subjected them selves to all kinds of he11, to inform the uninformed. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : When there is more than one accuser you can't be railroaded. 
    Posted by dmpc

It's kind of like Roethlisburger. I don't see any other QBs being accused of the things he has. Why is only Cain being accused?

One thing we do know. Ron Paul has seen more than Cain ever will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Sexual harassment is not just being a slimeball.  There are laws against it and in some cases (as in pushing ones head to ones crot ch) it could be considered assault. You do know when they PAID-Off all those women, they had to sign a confidentially agreement, stating that the victims could NOT speak of it? That has since been waived. You do know that the companies pay-off these women, not because they don't think it is merited, but because they don't want it getting to the public and possibly opening up bigger cans of worms? These women are not looking for further gain.  They have now subjected them selves to all kinds of he11, to inform the uninformed. 
    Posted by pezz4pats

And a second one has gone public. She works for the Treasury Dept. Looks like Cain is toast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

some of u almost crack me up with your pompous piousity bs. how many women has clarence thomas raped since he's been on his supreme court? bill clinton is the biggest  sexual deviant not named kennedy to ever be in the white house, yet he got elected even after numerous sexual allegations came out about him. none of these things were abound about cain throughout the years, now due to political convenience they come up. also stop with the LYING propaganda about "women groped, others forced and threatened"... when after noone took the bait of the first 3 gals, the democrat machine decided to fill in the blanks by sending out this vacant air-headed morally and financially bankrupt opportunist in sharon something. noone said he touched them til she came along. that makes ONE totally discredited bimbo out of 4. give me a break.

also for the white dude who had the nerve to question y a black man who didnt waste work time marching with MLK, thats the beef many non-robotic blaks have with u liberal white types. how many whites actually fought during the revolution war or were even against the british at the start of hostilities yet have benefited? had u taken a poll at the time, washington would have LOST!

do you go around asking the irish what they did for their freedom? did they beat up the blaks in Ny for their jobs in the 18th century? what other ethnic group has to put up with this moronic indignity? many proud blaks didnt like MLK, some did, some liked macolm x some didnt. who says we must all be monolithic in cowtowing to the moronic white liberal democrat line?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

This should be a non issue because Bill CLINTON set the bar so low that until a person's transgressions  reach the Clinton level no problem.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

Too bad it's not your wife/daughter/girlfriend.  maybe then you would believe her.  You probably think Jerry Sandusky is also a prince of a guy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

This should be a non issue because Bill CLINTON set the bar so low that until a person's transgressions  reach the Clinton level no problem.
    Posted by TSWFAN

It wasn't a non-issue then and it's not now.
    Do you want some guy telling your daughter that he'll give her a job if she earns it before she's actually hired?
    It's getting easier and easier to see why America is no longer a Great Country.
    There is almost zero accountability any more and when you find some that do believe in it, they are scrutinized.  Pathetic!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Posted by TSWFAN

Apples and oranges.  Clinton's only wrong was lying in a sworn deposition. He did not force unwanted acts upon Lewinski. Cain is accused of forcing unwanted advances upon 4 women.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

some of u almost crack me up with your pompous piousity bs. how many women has clarence thomas raped since he's been on his supreme court? bill clinton is the biggest  sexual deviant not named kennedy to ever be in the white house, yet he got elected even after numerous sexual allegations came out about him. none of these things were abound about cain throughout the years, now due to political convenience they come up. also stop with the LYING propaganda about "women groped, others forced and threatened"... when after noone took the bait of the first 3 gals, the democrat machine decided to fill in the blanks by sending out this vacant air-headed morally and financially bankrupt opportunist in sharon something. noone said he touched them til she came along. that makes ONE totally discredited bimbo out of 4. give me a break. also for the white dude who had the nerve to question y a black man who didnt waste work time marching with MLK, thats the beef many non-robotic blaks have with u liberal white types. how many whites actually fought during the revolution war or were even against the british at the start of hostilities yet have benefited? had u taken a poll at the time, washington would have LOST! do you go around asking the irish what they did for their freedom? did they beat up the blaks in Ny for their jobs in the 18th century? what other ethnic group has to put up with this moronic indignity? many proud blaks didnt like MLK, some did, some liked macolm x some didnt. who says we must all be monolithic in cowtowing to the moronic white liberal democrat line?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

If people want to vote for Cain despite the allegations they can. And where you are getting that the Dems machine is behind this is purely speculation with no basis in known fact whatsoever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

F O O T B A L L,  N O T  P O L I T I C S.....

Herman Cain is never going to be president.  If he is the candidate he will be defeated but if you like losing, go for it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I would like to segue this back to the Patriots

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/sexual-harassment-and-you.html

most of you have probalby seen this
    no doubt some of you will see some truth to this
    and some will find it offensive and totally besides the point

wonder what year this was TB has short hair...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Apples and oranges.  Clinton's only wrong was lying in a sword deposition. He did not force unwanted acts upon Lewinski. Cain is accused of forcing unwanted advances upon 4 women.
    Posted by BabeParilli

I'll be willing to bet there are many more.
    I sincerely doubt all his attempts were strike-outs. 
    You'll just never hear from them because they'll have to admit they bit the worm.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Apples and oranges.  Clinton's only wrong was lying in a sword deposition. He did not force unwanted acts upon Lewinski. Cain is accused of forcing unwanted advances upon 4 women.
    Posted by BabeParilli

a sword deposition...some guys really overestimate their manhood...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : And you know these accusers to be lying for a FACT? Got to ignore anyone that says you have to ignore anything accusatory coming from a woman about a man. We should be ignoring people that want to prop up a sexual predator running for presidient.
    Posted by dmpc

A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment.
    http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-accuser-filed-complaint-next-job-080946066.html

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Of course it's an issue but CLINTON skated and it was sad. Cain will have to answer ? if he can. Americans need to get back to taking responsibilities for their actions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

"remember clarence thomas? unlike that high tech lynching, this one is more of a LYNCH MOB! not one witness in any of these cases? not one blatant rape or attack... if he were tryin to get action, he clearly wasnt very good at it... like clinton, in the worse case, i will treat him like clinton. great president but flawed personal character. a roaming eye isnt the worse trait "  Posted by commieAUcontraire....

The problem is that Clarence Thomas actually lied under oath and is now on the Supreme Court having broken the law.  Lying to congress is perjury.  Last year or the year before, his wife called Anita Hill and a brouhaha started in the media and that caused an old girl friend of Thomas' to come forth and say that the man Anita Hill described was very much like Thomas.  He's a liar and should be impeached but it won't happen.

As for Cain, where's there's smoke, there's Clarence Thomas and Bob Packwood from Washington State and a bunch of others but I suspect you will continue to blame the victims either because your a male, (which you've already admitted to), a conservative republican or an African American male, (also admitted to), or all three.  Get lost.  Putting you on ignore now and forever. Talk football or go someplace else for the stinking politics.

One more thing, how does a guy who labels himself as CommunistContrarian end up supporting this corporate schmo who is all for his class and no one else? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : a sword deposition...some guys really overestimate their manhood...

Heh, I admit my typing sucks. Me fix.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment . http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-accuser-filed-complaint-next-job-080946066.html
    Posted by Hog73

That has nothing to do with allegations of sexual wrongdoing. Why do you think it's pertinent.

Sections
Shortcuts