PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment . http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-accuser-filed-complaint-next-job-080946066.html
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

So... this is not the same thing.  If others were allowed to work from home and she wasn't she had a legitimate complaint. 
    The e-mail is very much offensive to the people they are mocking and I have seen plenty get fired for doing the same.
    This is exactly why people don't report things like that.
    This is exactly why most rapes go unreported.
    If you are raped, every sex partner you ever had becomes an issue.
    Same thing here!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Why is it that black Americans will vote for & defend the only black candidate on the ticket, even if he's a slime ball & election would do more harm than good? I want to know what drives a culture to do such a self-destructive thing.
    Posted by xxxcrwn[/QUOTE]same reason irish in the 40s in NY and elsewhere all voted for al smith and other irish candidiates. same reason most irish catholics voted for kennedy. same reason most italianos all voted for mario cuomo as governor and supported his run as governor. same reason most greeks supported bukakis even those who were republicans. got itunless ur anglo-saxon with the historical and generational leverage of incumbency with power in all directions, one would be foolish to ignore the powerful meaning of having someone who looks like u, is of ur sexuaLITY (IF GAY)  OR YOUR GENDER if you're a member of a historically power mnority group.. got that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

What team does Herman Cain play for. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

We dont need another black president to be scapegoated and have everyone so excited , thinking change is gone come.

Lets get over the whole president thing. It matters not who we vote in.

Powers that be control what they want, and you guys play the game. I vote for this guy cuz he had a good campaign(based on friends w/money) and the guy with the most money in the campain, the one designated at the bilderburg meetings will get voted in.

"President are Se-lected, Not E-lected"

anyone know where this quote came from?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]What team does Herman Cain play for. :)
    Posted by DonHa[/QUOTE]

He's the QB for pittsburgh...

Oh, no wait I am mixing him up with someone else.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

and if you guys think the worse thing Clinton did was puff erb and mess w/Lewinski, you need to do more researsh

Go find out what our past presidents did before they were elected.

You will be very startled

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Which means the poor poor poor pay more more more.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Well it will be about time because the poor poor poor are paying nothing nothing nothing and cry about wanting more. If they want a fair tax system it isnt the one we have now, everyone paying the same percentage is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

anyone Gloria Alred represents I believe. *eye roll*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I really don't care what he did. Basically this is a he said she said situation. The thing with Clinton was they brought up all of his personal indescritons in a legal setting that had nothing to do with his personal life. If Hil was okay with it and it did not effect his job performance which it clearly didn't untill Star railroaded him with Lewinsky when he was investigating WhiteWater. What I don't like about Cain is NINE NINE NINE.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : If people want to vote for Cain despite the allegations they can. And where you are getting that the Dems machine is behind this is purely speculation with no basis in known fact whatsoever.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]because its their MO esp with blak conservatives. remember clarence thomas? yep some guy said an ex-galfriend sided with anita hill.. yep, i'm sure i cant find a vindictive ex-galfriend to support ANY allegation about anyone here?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Herman Cain is a certified Moron and apparent serial sexual harrasser.  His campaign is little more than a book selling tour with the status quo FoxNews gig waiting at the end.

Herman Cain recently said China is trying to develop Nuclear weapons.  China has had Nuclear capabilities since the 60's!!!  That isn't the liberal media that is Cain proving he is a JOKE of a candidate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Herman Cain is a certified Moron and apparent serial sexual harrasser.  His campaign is little more than a book selling tour with the status quo FoxNews gig waiting at the end. Herman Cain recently said China is trying to develop Nuclear weapons.  China has had Nuclear capabilities since the 60's!!!  That isn't the liberal media that is Cain proving he is a JOKE of a candidate.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

I preferred when he said he wanted to put up an electric fence on the US/Mexico border that would kill people on impact.  He tried to pretend he didn't later, but yeah.  Ridiculous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

i don't know whether or not to take this thread seriously... i can't take anyone seriously who takes herman cain seriously... seriously.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Evil2012 has a problem with anyone who refers to themselves by name. Bob Dole told Evil2012 to say this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]i don't know whether or not to take this thread seriously... i can't take anyone seriously who takes herman cain seriously... seriously.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

Seriously well put. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : are u trying to insult me or something?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Everytime you post you insult yourself.  You just don't seem to know it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
     Cain is just another stalting horse for Romney.. Just like Bacman and Perry where. Cains job is to distract the media and the Tea bagers so they forget who Romney realy is. Then at the opertune moment Cain will disapear and collect his check from the our overlords. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Sorry, this is not about race or the color of one's skin it is all about what 'appears' to be a term called 'sexual harassment' and Cain should of GD known better..  Stick a fork in him because he is done...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Well it will be about time because the poor poor poor are paying nothing nothing nothing and cry about wanting more. If they want a fair tax system it isnt the one we have now, everyone paying the same percentage is.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]You might want to be more careful with your posts. If you think everyone should pay the same percentage the poor would be very happy. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : If people want to vote for Cain despite the allegations they can. And where you are getting that the Dems machine is behind this is purely speculation with no basis in known fact whatsoever.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Not only is the Dem machine not pulling the strings here, as you wisely wrote, but it has Perry's style written all over it.  Let's not forget, all of the women to come public so far are registered REPUBLICANS.  

Let Contrarian whip those pesky Liberals and Dems, though.  Frustrated guys simply need to vent, no matter how misdirected.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment . http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-accuser-filed-complaint-next-job-080946066.html
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

So your point is to note how gutsy she is to be a particularly brave woman to stand for herself in the face of scrutiny and ridicule to strike out against sexual harrassers and unfair treatment, not just once, but at least twice?  

I agree wholeheartedly.  She may have saved other woman from being harrassed, or another employee from being strepped on.  We need more people in this country willing to weather the storm to shed light on injustice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]i don't know whether or not to take this thread seriously... i can't take anyone seriously who takes herman cain seriously... seriously.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]seriously... how can i take seriously soething coming from a guy with lebron desecrating the great celtic tradition as his avatar! seriously...

btw, for those of u knocking 999, its really 909 if ur poor. meaning u dont pay ANY income taxes. the bs about the poor not getting any $ is the a pile of serious nonsense. they have no money for they dont make any or create jobs or $ producing things., if u view  what they receive per capita in total government spending, it overwhelms everything else. ppor seniors get 0ver 45k per person when u count what they put in  (almost 0 for most), what they get in healthcare, social security and so forth. prob is not lack of spending, sad truth u can only spend so much good money on someone with bad habits. expecting any return is delusional. in reality, the poor and bottom 20% own over 45% of the assets when u factor in all the government welfare spending (which the lefties conveniently leave out in all their bs attacks on the "rich"). caine's full system is the fairest ever. poor get even more free stuff in not payin taxes, those who contribute to all the wealth of the poor have to pay even more again. yest they'll pay the 9% in taxes but when you consider all the offsets, they actually may end up paying even less than they do now. cain's plan is just fairer, cleaner and simpler. about efficiency!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I really don't care what he did. Basically this is a he said she said situation. The thing with Clinton was they brought up all of his personal indescritons in a legal setting that had nothing to do with his personal life. If Hil was okay with it and it did not effect his job performance which it clearly didn't untill Star railroaded him with Lewinsky when he was investigating WhiteWater. What I don't like about Cain is NINE NINE NINE.
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

Regarding Ken Starr, does everyone remember he just got locked up in fed pen for serious financial crimes?  Doing years, not months.  Read up on him.  He is another of those creep Federalists trying to wrest control of the government. I would not be surprised to learn that Cain is one, too.  Baaaaaaaad people.  Very bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : You might want to be more careful with your posts. If you think everyone should pay the same percentage the poor would be very happy. 
    Posted by maxnsl[/QUOTE]

I guess you are one of the drones who actually think the poor are paying all the taxes in this country. 50% of this country pays zero federal income tax. Thats why I get a case of the azz when sheople like you make claims with no facts. I know liberals never let facts get in their way but I can put of facts all day to dispell the rediculous and baseless claims the left actually live by and I guess believe. Which proves liberalism is truely a mental disorder.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : because its their MO esp with blak conservatives. remember clarence thomas? yep some guy said an ex-galfriend sided with anita hill.. yep, i'm sure i cant find a vindictive ex-galfriend to support ANY allegation about anyone here?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

There weren't 4 Anita Hills. Anita Hill was never paid off. And in the end Thomas was confirmed to the SC. So your comparison is apples and oranges.

It's moot anyway because Cain's 999 plan is an abomination. The only candidate that's not part of the globalist gang is Ron Paul, and not only will he not get elected, they will slay him if he does.