PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Sorry i didn't read all the post before mine but this is ridiculous!  Just what this country needs, a man who forces himself on women.   It will be a hard time explaining this to my daughter if we were elected to office.   What’s really sad is what this post, and others who still support Cain, says about women in this country.   No one cares about you as a women.   If Cain did these things then it’s the women’s fault.   Can’t believe this guy is still running.  
    Posted by lombardi479[/QUOTE

Hmmmm... I see yet another victimm of eh PC Scare falling to this ploy. Where are the SUBSTANTIATED and PROVEN facts? Witnesses? You know, all the stuff you need to present a case in any court in the land?

AH! But playing in the PC court of public opinion is soooooo much better, right? And, of course, if it was YOU that was being accused of something, it'd be OK with you and you'd just raise your right hand give an "Aw, shucks!" when the allegations surface, right? Especially something that allegedly happend 10+ years ago. I can't believe that your daughter would want anything to do with you, if what you say is how you actually feel. After all, can't have a simple, obscure thing like the FACTS get in the way of an accusation, can we? 

To quote Joe Friday on Dragnet: "Just the facts, ma'ma."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy who demands such a high standard of proof for the allegations against Cain is willing to accept holding prisoners without trial and circumstantial evidence at best for years at Guantanamo?
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.... seems to me that MANY "suspects" were and have been released once the accusations were found to be unfounded. Also, you seem to forget that, like in ALL US prisons, 99.9% of the inmates are innocent; just ask 'em. Unless, of course, YOU have proof that all of them are 1000% innocent and MUST be released. I'll wait for that one, but will NOT be holding my breath.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Hmmmm.... seems to me that MANY "suspects" were and have been released once the accusations were found to be unfounded. Also, you seem to forget that, like in ALL US prisons, 99.9% of the inmates are innocent; just ask 'em. Unless, of course, YOU have proof that all of them are 1000% innocent and MUST be released. I'll wait for that one, but will NOT be holding my breath.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Yes because they are guilty until proven innocent.  You really are a piece of work.  There is a reason most of these guys have not been put on trial.  There isn't enough evidence to convict them.  For most of them there isn't even enough evidence to put them on trial which is why they have been held illegally without trial for years.  72% of the inmates who were actually granted habeas corpus (you know that thing that we are all constitutionally guaranteed that the Pentagon and Congress seem to have forgotten) were released because there wasn't even enough evidence to go to trial.  We are holding these people based on a fantasy.  The burden of proof is on you and anyone else who supports imprisoning these people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]once you look at the evidence for holding most of the prisoners at gitmo and you realize how long they have been there, and the torture they have been through, all based on little or NO evidence at all it is enough to make one sick to there stomache. and then to see people supported it is just sad.
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Now, just where do you think intel came from that allowed for Bin Laden to finally take his dirt nap came from? Other high ranking Al Queada operatives meet their just rewards? The turncoat American finally get his opportunity to meet Allah face to face? It most certainly isn't from this administrations direction (Fast and Furious, anyone?). And I seriously doubt that someone had a bunch of lucky guesses. Nor do I believe that they were jumpoing up and down giving the US Govt raspberries either.

Now, let's look at your factually based statement, based on proof, that these Muslim Morons are being held "based on little or NO evidence at all". Will this proof be presented on TV (CNN, PMSNBC? any of the three major Obama Networks? PBS?). I'll wathc my TV guide for that announcement.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : great point! i didn't pay enough attention to his earlier rants to spot that! LOL it's sickening

Uh, seems to me the FIRST military tribunal at Gitmo is starting soon. Now what do you have to say? Yopu gotta pay attention!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Cain paid out of court settlements to at least one woman, who is now legally not able to speak about the facts of the case. that is a fact. why does an innocent man do that?

Ah. more proof that libbies can't focus on facts.

Don't know how to explain this to you, but it was teh nat'l Restaurant assoc that paid teh "ramsom", NOT Cain. AND they did so without his knowlwdge or approval (something about his no longer being head of the association). Terms of this "settlement" have the non-disclosure clause, standard in settlements, where no guilt is admitted to.

Need to brush up on your "facts", ricky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]then you should agree that it is ok for cain to be guilty until proven innocent LOL. by your logic it would be ok to imprison him and torture him until it is proven 1000% that he is innocent.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Only a libbie would try to make a connection between an unsupported/unproven allegation and the legal ramifications therein, and terrorists captured on a battlefield or as a result of investigation, who are giving up names and places, in a MILITARY judicial system. There IS no connection between the two systems.
    AND, no one dies when unsubstantiated allegations are made.

Was Bubba, who advocated to ARRESTING bin Laden and his ilk after the WTC bombing, the USS Cole bombing, and the two US Embassy bombings. The Saudis were ready to hand him over to the US, but Bubba, using his keen legal mind, refusewd to take him. Now, go substantiate this stance to the surviving folks and families/friends of the deceased of the 9/11 attacks. Now, make it a GOOD explaination..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]LOL you're all over the place man. i don't even know what to tell you.

You're a libbie facing facts. I expect this. No need to apologize. It's well understood. Nothing shuts up a libbie like a fist full of facts. Nice to know you can't even defend your own drivel. Again, another libbie trait. You guys live for accusations, but find a way to defend yourselves when accused, claiming no factual basis.

Now, THAT'S funny... I don't care who you are. ANd may God bless those starving pygmies in New Guinea.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Yes because they are guilty until proven innocent.  You really are a piece of work.  There is a reason most of these guys have not been put on trial.  There isn't enough evidence to convict them.  For most of them there isn't even enough evidence to put them on trial which is why they have been held illegally without trial for years.  72% of the inmates who were actually granted habeas corpus (you know that thing that we are all constitutionally guaranteed that the Pentagon and Congress seem to have forgotten) were released because there wasn't even enough evidence to go to trial.  We are holding these people based on a fantasy.  The burden of proof is on you and anyone else who supports imprisoning these people.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes lets give them their "rites"..... their last rites and enjoy doing it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? :   You are not disputing my central argument though. If these women are liberal pawns than why use them now. If Cain as you say can beat Obama because he c
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]simple. they know they have no shot regardless of what they throw out there against mr. cain in a one on one race.. period! cain willl laugh it off and point out that he's being chicagoed for ALL four of the women live in chicago per coincidence... right? bama's swiftboat tricks will work perfectly on romney NOT on caine! so they bring out their big guns now.. got it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy who demands such a high standard of proof for the allegations against Cain is willing to accept holding prisoners without trial and circumstantial evidence at best for years at Guantanamo?
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]TOUCHE.i like cain for his capitalistic economic inklings and experience but like obama on most social issues including his pro-choice views. on gitmo ur totally correct sir which is y bama would have a tough time with a cain. bama has been a lot like what romney would be. a centrist pragmatist -populist with his finger always in the air looking for the wind. like cain or not, the man has lived a pretty consistent life which is y these scandals will blow by very soon. even in the allegations, he is not close to being the worse type there is, plus its not believable for its absolutely incompatible with how he's lived most of his life. and there are no witnesses or EVIDENCE! innuendo allegations simply dont cut it! anyone can accuse anyone for anything.

so yep i'm consistent with both gitmo and cain, there should be a HIGHER standard than just trust me i'm the president or a woman and i said so!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Cain paid out of court settlements to at least one woman, who is now legally not able to speak about the facts of the case. that is a fact. why does an innocent man do that?
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]objection, another lie! cain and others have said consistently it was a mere SEVERANCE! 35k-45k is extremely consistent with that. these were mid-level types. that amount hardly seems adequate as a deterrent for a man who is seemingly doing horrible things. u figure after they pay offf their lawyers, there's nothing left. it was not A SETTLEMENT BUT A SEVERANCE, GOT THAT?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Uh, seems to me the FIRST military tribunal at Gitmo is starting soon. Now what do you have to say? Yopu gotta pay attention!
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]SYRIA WILL BE PROUD. AFTER 10 YEARS in a cage and shut out from family and life, u get a trial.. yippee! democracy and freedom at work!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone remember slick Willy Clinton....he was accused of rape and indecent liberties by multiple women....all the newspapers and talking heads all said....Hes just being willy... and if you want a lewinsky.....rember william jefferson Clinton a/k/a slick willy.
    Posted by fishers5[/QUOTE]

Hey, I think he is a creep, but I never recalled he was accused of rape (he was accused of harrassment by Paula Jones, who was found to be "not credible" and who lost here civil suit against Clinton...and let's not forget that the GOP bought her plastic surgery to pretty-her-up), he was never accused of making unwelcome passes, and Lewinsky pursued him, not the other way around.  In fact, Lewisnksy pursued him without initial success.  She had to persist before he capitualted.  That doesn't sound like Cain's behavior, unless you are seeing Cain in the role of Lewinsky.  Yeah.

Another thing you need to know is that Lewinsky lived right next door to Bob and Elizabeth Dole before she pursued Clinton, in adjacent condo units in...wait for it...the Watergate complex. (Just to good to be true, right?  But it is.)

You also need to know that it is alleedly widely known in D.C. that the Clintons have a friendly marriage of convenience, as Hillary is an alleged lesbian.  I have heard second-hand rumors alleged to come from two different Secret Service agents working in the W.H. in the 1990s.  Bill was allowed to have dalliances, as was Hillary, provided they were discrete.  She even had dates in the W.H. during the presidency, allegedly.  The GOP knew this relationship and its features to be Clinton's weakness.

You also need to know that Linda Tripp had formerly worked in the W.H. secretary pool (the most prestigous secretary pool of all governement work) up until she fingered G.W.H. Bush for having an affair in the W.H. during his days there.  She was thusly booted (I believe to Treasury), and pined to get back in to the W.H. pool.  It is believed that she cut a deal with Clinton's enemies in D.C. to help set-up Clinton in a sex scandal, and would be rewarded with return to the W.H. pool (a reward she never got).  This explains why she would tape record her conversatons with her "friend" Lewinsky.

And you also need to know that the author of the Troopergate story -  David Brock- had long ago retracted his story as a false hit piece, something he was coerced to do by the Arkansas Coalition, (which was founded with the sole intent of getting Clintonimpeached...founded after he was elected BUT BEFORE he was sworn to office).  

Brock is also the author of The Real Anita Hill, which alleged that Hill falsely claimed harrassment by Thomas, another work he has since retracted as a hit piece he was coerced to write on behalf of leaders in the Heritage Foundation.  

Brock was so disgusted with the lies of the conservatives with which he was allied as he slowly discovered the truths that he eventually founded Media Matters.  His book revealing the whole sordid agenda of the Right and its financiers is titled Blinded By The Right.  No matter for whom you vote, it is a must-read, right up there with The Boys On The Bus and  All The President's Men.

Cain's behavior advances have been unwanted and predatory, and his accusers have come fomr his own political party.  The only similarity is the lying to cover-up and the sexual angle (LOL).

Now you know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Sorry i didn't read all the post before mine but this is ridiculous!  Just what this country needs, a man who forces himself on women.   It will be a hard time explaining this to my daughter if we were elected to office.   What’s really sad is what this post, and others who still support Cain, says about women in this country.   No one cares about you as a women.   If Cain did these things then it’s the women’s fault.   Can’t believe this guy is still running.  
    Posted by lombardi479[/QUOTE]oh please, ur daughter knows the diff between real victimhood and shams. i bet ur daughter views these as women as shady. noone is in favor of women being molested and mistreated in most places/ paula jones i believe was mistreated even monica. billy was her boss and the freakin president, there can b no consensual relationship in that case. again, u show me evidence and witnesses, i will be the first to call for cain's head like most. the issue is the "evidence" or totoal lack tereof worthy derailing ANYONE? no!

thats a bad precedence. whats to stop the reps from bringing up 4 uys to say obama made them feel uncomfortable while playing basketball or from 15 years ago in chicago or what not. this not the precedent anyone should be allowed to set. no evidence, no settlement (legally, it was a severance), all bluster.. come back when u got real evidence not partisan passion. becuse u think it may have happened isnt a high enough standard. give me facts or bud off the man! i would say the same if the shoe was on the other foot. if it were one of my employees, no way i'm firing him either or her.. u need FACTS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : TOUCHE.i like cain for his capitalistic economic inklings
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I'm legitimately curious what you think these inklings are and what you think capitalism is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Not to rain on your parade but lots of sites have clinton as a serial rapists with at least 40 -50 on a slow year.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

I cite the actual author of the two most famous hit pieces regarding sexual harrassment stories as source material and you cite "web sites".

I'll do you better and say there are 1000 frothing, foaming websites claiming Clinton rapes 50 women a day.  There is no shortage of those kinds of Clinton-bashing sites.  We've all seen them and they have as much legitimacy as an M.C. Hammer I.O.U.

I repeat, I don't like Clinton.  By I like less the people who have smeared him for things he hasn't done, instead of the things he did (like sign the disasterous NAFTA)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : I cite the actual author of the two most famous hit pieces regarding sexual harrassment stories as source material and you cite "web sites". I'll do you better and say there are 1000 frothing, foaming websites claiming Clinton rapes 50 women a day.  There is no shortage of those kinds of Clinton-bashing sites.  We've all seen them and they have as much legitimacy as an M.C. Hammer I.O.U. I repeat, I don't like Clinton.  By I like less the people who have smeared him for things he hasn't done, instead of the things he did (like sign the disasterous NAFTA)
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

I don't like Clinton either.  By I like less the people who who try to whitewash his seamy past with women.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : It's hard to believe you could be this stupid and still be classified as human
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Look bonehead, you have no answers because you have no facts to back up a word you say. You are as completely brain-dead and FOS on politics as you are on football.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : I don't like Clinton either.  By I like less the people who who try to whitewash his seamy past with women.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Clinton is an adulterer, in what is likely a marriage of convenience.  What white-washing?  Even Starr dropped the Paula Jones angle because she was not plausible.  She lost her case.  It was a red herring case she was pushed (and financied) to do to open up the adultery issue on Clinton. So Starr instead pursued perjury because Cllinton lied in the Jones case while denying he had sex with Lewinsky. Jones had a Clinton-crush.  Did they have sex?  I am sure.  Consentual sex.  

Clinton had lots of affairs, no doubt.  In the context that he was in a paper marriage, I have no problem with it.  

My sources were (1) a co-worker whose college fraternity brother was one S.S. agent, and (2) a prospecitve financial client of mine, whose family friend was the other S.S. agen, both reporting that Hillary is not heterosexual, andas such, the Clintons had an open marriage.  In each case, the agents claimed the S.S. ushered Hillary's female dates into the W.H.  As far as I am concerned, there is no moral dilema.

My third source, which I didn't previously mention, was the brother of the Clinton's closest friend and confident.  This source was my employer shortly after the impeachment, had met the Clintons, and knew plenty about them (and their marriage) through his brother. Without naming names, all who are truly informed here would know this brother's name, have read his op-eds on occassion, and would understand that he knows the Clintons better than their own parents.  Does that make it clear to you?

I do believe Cain assaulted and groped those women.  Just look at his denials.  There are enough visual tells when he is lying to make it pretty clear for anybody with at least average communication skills to notice.  

Clinton lying about an affair in which he was pursued (as Lewinsky testified) during questioning in a bogus harrassment trial, so as to protect his presidency, and Cain groping unwilling women and then smearing them as "wh*res" and "troubled" are in no way, shape or form, even with the greatest of stretch, the same.  Deny this and you are letting bias and prejudice interfer with your analysis.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Clinton is an adulterer, in what is likely a marriage of convenience.  What white-washing?  Even Starr dropped the Paula Jones angle because she was not plausible.  She lost her case.  It was a red herring case she was pushed (and financied) to do to open up the adultery issue on Clinton. So Starr instead pursued perjury because Cllinton lied in the Jones case while denying he had sex with Lewinsky. Jones had a Clinton-crush.  Did they have sex?  I am sure.  Consentual sex.   Clinton had lots of affairs, no doubt.  In the context that he was in a paper marriage, I have no problem with it.   My sources were (1) a co-worker whose college fraternity brother was one S.S. agent, and (2) a prospecitve financial client of mine, whose family friend was the other S.S. agen, both reporting that Hillary is not heterosexual, andas such, the Clintons had an open marriage.  In each case, the agents claimed the S.S. ushered Hillary's female dates into the W.H.  As far as I am concerned, there is no moral dilema. My third source, which I didn't previously mention, was the brother of the Clinton's closest friend and confident.  This source was my employer shortly after the impeachment, had met the Clintons, and knew plenty about them (and their marriage) through his brother. Without naming names, all who are truly informed here would know this brother's name, have read his op-eds on occassion, and would understand that he knows the Clintons better than their own parents.  Does that make it clear to you? I do believe Cain assaulted and groped those women.  Just look at his denials.  There are enough visual tells when he is lying to make it pretty clear for anybody with at least average communication skills to notice.   Clinton lying about an affair in which he was pursued (as Lewinsky testified) during questioning in a bogus harrassment trial, so as to protect his presidency, and Cain groping unwilling women and then smearing them as "wh*res" and "troubled" are in no way, shape or form, even with the greatest of stretch, the same.  Deny this and you are letting bias and prejudice interfer with your analysis.

The Jones' case was being appealed when Clinton paid her off to the tune of $850,000. Your saying it was a failure is misleading.

Clinton was pursued for perjuring himself and obstructing justice in his sworn deposition in the Jones' case. That resulted in his impeachment.

He does have a long list of persons who have stated he made unwanted sexual advances to them. He is a proven liar in the Flowers and Lewinski affairs and was taped telling Flowers to lie and say the Republicans put her up to it.

I have little reason to doubt the veracity of your conjecture about Rodham or the abomination that was their marriage.

I have no use for Clinton or Cain as either a person or a politician. They are both crud to me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : Clinton is an adulterer, in what is likely a marriage of convenience. There are enough visual tells when he is lying to make it pretty clear for anybody with at least average communication skills to notice.

nice woody! lets have u bring this skill to all courtrooms in the country and skip the whole trial and lie dtector thing.. because this is perfectly accurate. couldnt be your bias makes u see what u want to or that u ignore cues that reflect natural nerves or real anger of having your character questioned by opportunists... has to be what woody says it is. yep, herm should definitely step down because he doenst pass YOUR communication eye test. in lieu of evidence, yep lets make your biases the ultimate reality, right? come on mann! 4 people and not one tangible shred of any evidence, not one corroborating witness. give me a break!