PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED? : I'm legitimately curious what you think these inklings are and what you think capitalism is.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]herm is from that tea party-sarah palin wing that was supposed to be totally racist and bla bla. obviously they dont hate bama because of his pigmental race but his ideology esp on economics. so yep, as a blak man like many blaks i know, i like the tea party's general economic approach. i am more of a ayn rand-ron paul libertarian type guy (minus his sell-out view on abortion) on most social isssues. i do LOVE the obama approach though on using the military and on most foreign policy-diplomacy issues! its not so blak and white as the mdeia loves to portray things. this will be a monumental election!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?

In Response to PATRIOT-LIKE HERMAN CAIN BEING RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]yeah yeah i grasp this isnt strictly about football but this really aggravates me. cain is the classic underdog done goooood. in football terms, this man is a bruschi, a rodney harrison, a tommy brady, a troy brown, a kevin faulk, a woodhead (no that wood head) and a welker all rolled up into one! as a black man, i get sick of the sex card always being used as a way to bring down the brotha, recklessly accused of raising cain and wanting them to OCCUPY ball street. even if most of the allegations are true, no way does it rise to a level to derail such a candidacy. i mean, you have a few hot fragile blonde women who are uncomfortable in the presence of a rich powerful non-economically liberal black man, is that the legal bar now? i voted for obama and clinton but also supported reagan and bush in '88 and was heavily leaning towards cain. we must all be monolitihic to our democrat overlords or risk being destroyed? this is a disgrace and a stain!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

While I don't like Herman Cain outside of his flat tax proposal, I tended to think the same thing.

You have women claiming incidents 14 years ago, as if they couldn't have reported it immediately if they're truly motivated by morals and not by gold-digging and the cash they were given by a political rival to do it.  Pitiful.

Still, I'll stick with Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman, thank you.