Patriot lover Marshall Faulk with a stupid prediction...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriot lover Marshall Faulk with a stupid prediction...

Sorry I had to start a thread on this!

The  will have more sacks than Tom Brady has TDs. -

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriot lover Marshall Faulk with a stupid prediction...

Warner a lot more reasonable.........

Giants and Pats will each have two 100yd receivers. -

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hate the haters

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Patriot lover Marshall Faulk with a stupid prediction...:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I had to start a thread on this! NFL Network   @ nflnetwork 4m   Reply     Retweet     Favorite   ·   Open The  @ Ravens  will have more sacks than Tom Brady has TDs. - @ marshallfaulk
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny really - here are the stats for the last 5 games for each team( 4 regular season and 1 playoff game)

NE TD passes - 13
    Baltimore sacks - 7

Faulks predictions is pretty sad actually

Full year to date(including divisional game)

NE TD passes - 45
    Baltimore sacks - 48

But - as would be expected with an older unit - they are slowing down as the year goes on

The Pats 2nd year TE's will kill these guys - I wonder if any Raven trying to tackle Gronk will call HIM soft?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot lover Marshall Faulk with a stupid prediction...:
    [QUOTE]GUy is just the worst.  One of the most obvious anti-NE people around. I can't believe this guy is cousins with Kevin Faulk. I don't even know why Kevin would even to talk to this phony. It's fine to analyze games and make statements that you feel are relevant, but the rate this guy reaches to slam NE is disturbing at this point. Dear Marshall, It  was 10 years ago you went in over confident and arrogant and lost a SB. Get over it. Your team didn't deserve to win.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Amen!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

His pick is more wishful thinking than sound reasoning which to a great degree isborne out if his dislike for the franchise.  He simply can't hide that with the nature of his rhetoric whenever he speaks about the Pats.  Also, I have the TV on ScyFy... I am not going to suffer through the talking heads until game time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot lover Marshall Faulk with a stupid prediction...:
    [QUOTE]His pick is more wishful thinking than sound reasoning which to a great degree isborne out if his dislike for the franchise.  He simply can't hide that with the nature of his rhetoric whenever he speaks about the Pats.  Also, I have the TV on ScyFy... I am not going to suffer through the talking heads until game time!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Most pundits will give credit where credit is due, but not that idiot. Faulk cannot help but spew is vitriol against the Pats, and it sure exposes him as the buffoon that he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I saw that and started laughing. They said bold predictions Marshall not fantasy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry I had to start a thread on this! NFL Network   @ nflnetwork 4m   Reply     Retweet     Favorite   ·   Open The  @ Ravens  will have more sacks than Tom Brady has TDs. - @ marshallfaulk
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

One thing I do notice is that he seems incapable of formulating complete coherent sentences.  He'd be asked a question and he'll start with a thought, then veer onto several directions and never come back to finish the thought he started on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Marshall Faulk= Tool Bag

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Have you ever noticed that when the Patriots are mentioned by Marshall he gets a constipated look on his face...I just love that!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

If Bert Emmanual doesn't get robbed of that catch in 1999 the Greatest Show on Turd probably never wins a Superbowl.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

This A. H. says the same thing everytime.  One would think he'd get a new song.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

So if Brady gets sacked 6 times and still throws 5 TDs does Faulk think we lose? It's a meaningless statement.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Yet another pearl of wisdom from a jealous, spiteful ex-jock.  He obviously won't be confused with a member of Mensa.  Jeez, you'd think someone who loves him would have told him - better to be quite and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Faulk also said that Tom Brady was "just along for the ride" during his early years with the Pats...when the team won 3 SBs in 4 years!

Surprise!! Faulk has also picked the Ravens to win today.

MHK

Sections
Shortcuts