Patriot SB Teams future hall of fame players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Patriot SB Teams future hall of fame players

I posted on a thread and talked about Teddy Bruschi and got me thinking, which of this guys will be screwed as they have in pro bowls.  Give your opinion and I'm sure I'm going to miss a guy or two but here it goes.

Tom Brady (1st ballot no question)
    Drew Bledsoe (don't think he'll ever get in)
    Teddy Bruschi (should be no questions asked but might not get voted in)
    Mike Vrable (on the fence, I believe he can be compared to other OLB in this era he has been dominating)
    Ty Law (Did he do enough after NE?)
    Willie M. ( did he do enough after NE?)
    Rodney Harrison (yes 1st ballot)
    Richard S. (if he continues for 5 more years with his production yes)
    Adam Vinatieri
    Who did I miss?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dan3103. Show dan3103's posts

Re: Patriot SB Teams future hall of fame players

adam vinatieri has a better chance than anyone on your list other than Brady and Harrison.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Yeap forgot him, adding him to the list.  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Bledsoe has no shot, Ty Law wont get in because they dont like to induct CBs into the hall and he didnt do enough to make them so they wont. I love Bruschi and would love to see him get in but he wont because he did not have god like numbers. I kind of hope the Pats make them rethink how they chose players. Because to be honest Bruschi was the MLB/ general of three super bowl winning teams and he played in 5 super bowls. I kind of think that because of his constint winning and his super bowl track record he would get in but unless you are a ray Lewis you dont get in and thats not fair. Willie wont get in for teh same reason, he did not have god like number and neither did Vrabel so none of them will get in. Seymore has a shot if he keeps up the good work. If he takes another team to teh super bowl like Reggie White did with teh Packers then he is a lock to get in. Adam V will get in as he is the best kicker of his generation. The people you missed that will get it are Bill Belichick who will be a first ballot hall of famer, Bob Kraft will get in as an owner and maybe even Scott Pioli if he is able to turn teh Cheifs around into a super bowl contender.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Brady will get in, that's the only certainty.  I think Vinatieri eventually gets in too.  Seymour if he makes some more pro bowls maybe.  Ty Law should get in but who knows.  Other than that, no one.  Harrison could barely make pro bowls because he was so disliked.  No way Bruschi woill even get serious consideration with only one pro bowl.  McGinest has no shot and Vrabel has even less of a chance.  If Wilfork keeps it up he might mae it some day.  Ultimately I figure it will be Brady and Vinateiri and that's it.  Kind of fitting though.

Sections
Shortcuts