Patriot tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moorepatsfan54. Show moorepatsfan54's posts

Patriot tickets

I just moved to the Foxborough area and I was wondering when tickets go on sale at the stadium, and if so when would be the best time to show up at the stadium.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Patriot tickets

The best time to show up would have been about 10 years ago.

There's a great scene in the movie, "Fargo" where Jerry Lundegard is bullsh*tting some customers in his office and he pops out to "check with his boss" and his buddy is in another office just hanging out, so Jerry says, "You going to the Gophers this weekend?" and his buddy says, "Yah, sure." (They really talk like that), so Jerry asks him, "You got an extra ticket?" and the guy looks at him with this wonderful deadpan glare and says, "You kiddin'?"

I realize that doesn't help you at all, but it's my roundabout way of saying that you're probably going to have to deal with a broker -- like Stubhub -- if you want to see the Pats at Gillete. On the  bright side, if you move to Minnesota, the Pats will be coming back through in six years.