Patriots 1-3???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Patriots 1-3???

Lets put all pesimistic rumblings aside and be actually realistic...Take a look at next 2 matchups for the Patriots.
    Week 3: Falcons at Home
    Week 4: Ravens at Home
    ***Both matchups heavily favor their opponents in terms of skillset. Falcons will come into Gillette and really pick apart the patriots defense. The personel matchups dont favor the Patriots defense. How will they stop Michael Turner? Who matches up against Tony Gonzalez? or Rody White? Let it be known these Falcons are a real force in the NFC with Matt Ryan becoming one of the top QBs in the league. It will surely be a shoot out.
    I strongly believe the Ravens are the best team in the AFC. You thought the Jets defense was hard, wait til you see the Ravens...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Patriots 1-3???

if TB was on his game and we beat the Bills 37-17 and beat the jets 31-16 you would have not made this rediculous post.. if someone told you that this young Pats D would only give up 17pts a game you would have jumped at the opportunity. TB is the problem. The good news is nobody will work harder than Tom will to fix this and he WILL sort this out and return to being this games premeir player... 

Now back away from that ledge..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

falcons dont have even close to a defense like the jets... and they dont have a corner who can handle Randy 1-on-1.... i predict a higher scoring affair

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3841593. Show user_3841593's posts

try 2-5  or at best 3-4 at the bye. The winning season isn't here this year this if it does may take a few years if BB stays on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots 1-3???:
    [QUOTE]try 2-5  or at best 3-4 at the bye. The winning season isn't here this year this if it does may take a few years if BB stays on.
    Posted by nepats38[/QUOTE]

I dont know about this comment... I was just looking at the upcoming schedule. I mean if all things are considered and Tom Brady plays well the team could be 3-1. I highly doubt that they would be 2-5 or even 3-4. Theyre alot talented than most bandwagoners believe. They do however have a problem. Its becoming more evident that this team will win or lose depending on what kind of game BRADY plays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rivers torched the Ravens D for over 400 yards and you think the Pats will have problems with that D?

And it is toss the "optimistic" stuff aside and be a pessimist with some reality negative doses for Pats fans. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]if TB was on his game and we beat the Bills 37-17 and beat the jets 31-16 you would have not made this rediculous post.. if someone told you that this young Pats D would only give up 17pts a game you would have jumped at the opportunity. TB is the problem. The good news is nobody will work harder than Tom will to fix this and he WILL sort this out and return to being this games premeir player...  Now back away from that ledge..
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

How come you're not justme3?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

The Falcon's game should be a shoot out, I think the Pats could take that one. I don't see any way, what so ever, that this soft team, we are putting on the field right now, can handle the Ravens. My guess is 2-2 after 4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am going to the Falcons game so I am still hoping Brady can find his game. If Brady shows up we win this game if not we dont stand a chance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Stat of the Week - CNNSI.COM

This is too good to pass up from Elliott Kalb, my NBC studio partner: Tom Brady has been on the field for 21 offensive possessions this young season. With the exception of his heroic two series in the last six minutes of the win over Buffalo, the other 19 have resulted in no touchdown passes, two interceptions and a 64.2 passer rating.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Patriots 1-3???:
    [QUOTE]Lets put all pesimistic rumblings aside and be actually realistic...Take a look at next 2 matchups for the Patriots. Week 3: Falcons at Home Week 4: Ravens at Home ***Both matchups heavily favor their opponents in terms of skillset. Falcons will come into Gillette and really pick apart the patriots defense. The personel matchups dont favor the Patriots defense. How will they stop Michael Turner? Who matches up against Tony Gonzalez? or Rody White? Let it be known these Falcons are a real force in the NFC with Matt Ryan becoming one of the top QBs in the league. It will surely be a shoot out. I strongly believe the Ravens are the best team in the AFC. You thought the Jets defense was hard, wait til you see the Ravens...
    Posted by Boston-kyle[/QUOTE]

1-3 is realistic if we keep on playing like the first two games of the season. We have a lot of areas we need to improve on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]try 2-5  or at best 3-4 at the bye. The winning season isn't here this year this if it does may take a few years if BB stays on.
    Posted by nepats38[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Wow you are an IDIOT!

BB is the best thing that ever happened to this region and anyone who dissagrees is not a Pats fan (or is Ron Burgess).

Sections
Shortcuts