Patriots' 2011 draft puts Jermaine Cunningham on center stage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Re: Patriots' 2011 draft puts Jermaine Cunningham on center stage

I think Cunningham will become a solid starter his second year i say 56 stops and 5.5 sacks and a pick would be great.

Fletcher is a guy to watchout for he had 2 sacks in really half a season of playing time. He is not a super athlete but rushes hard and was a beast in college.
    43 tackles 5 sacks

Ninc can give you his hass make plays in coverage and in the run game.
    78 tackles 3sacks

Moore could be ou gimmick rusher- 18 tackels 66 sacks

this would be bad!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots' 2011 draft puts Jermaine Cunningham on center stage:
    I think Cunningham will become a solid starter his second year i say 56 stops and 5.5 sacks and a pick would be great. Fletcher is a guy to watchout for he had 2 sacks in really half a season of playing time. He is not a super athlete but rushes hard and was a beast in college. 43 tackles 5 sacks Ninc can give you his hass make plays in coverage and in the run game. 78 tackles 3sacks Moore could be ou gimmick rusher- 18 tackels 66 sacks this would be bad!
    Posted by Bspikes55

Honestly, I think 8 sacks is the number I want to see from Cunningham. He was a second round selection, and you don't use 2nd rounders on guys who set a good edge. If he can bring it next season, a tandem of him and TBC on each side should be adequate so long as the interior linemen stay healthy and they get improved play opposite McCourty. 

No they won't terrorize QBs, but it would be better than it was this season. 

A huge part of this defense now relies on Cunningham or Nink or Moore stepping their game up and being a guy who can get 8-10 sacks. TBC will get you seven situationally. The other side has been weak since Vrabel sh!t the bed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots' 2011 draft puts Jermaine Cunningham on center stage:
    In Response to Re: Patriots' 2011 draft puts Jermaine Cunningham on center stage :   dONT be such a baby....   what if NE brings a OLB in FA and trades for a DE...   
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

What if 3 young Seymour, Bruschi and Vrabel clones fly out of BB's azz?

Hey, you can tell me how wrong I was if we win a SB before Brady hangs them up.

So, exactly how is it being a baby to say BB is not building a championship team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots' 2011 draft puts Jermaine Cunningham on center stage : Where was an insult?  Wait for it...  Oh, it's not there... Now go away troll....
    Posted by Payment84

Hey Babe! Get your head out of your azzzzzzzzzzz!

What's that, a compliment in your world? Do you call everybody who disagrees with your simplistic kool-aide drinking opinions a troll?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's a troll.    He just doesn't use that handle as frequently as his other troll handles on this board.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Sorry genius, only one "handle" here. I was a Pat's fan long before you reared your ugly head on the bandwagon.

Sections
Shortcuts