patriots 55 colts 10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

patriots 55 colts 10

This game will be a blowout ... given the circumstances ... It's not going to be close like against the Steelers .

The colts will get the beat down that they deserve .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

Re: patriots 55 colts 10

I don't think Bill will try to humiliate this Indy team. There is no point in doing to them what New Orleans did...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

BB would shoot every fan, if he could, who sounds like they are taking the Colts too lightly.  Recall how they played Pittsbrugh tough?  You never know when the David will arise and smite Goliath!  Gotta still play the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I would love to see a full on blow-out, '07 Bills or Redskins style

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I said 66-3 and I'm stickin to it!! RUB IT IN!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

92-0 and a rushing TD on the final play of the game, and Belichick decides to go for 2, move over Wilt, you got company

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: patriots 55 colts 10:
    I said 66-3 and I'm stickin to it!! RUB IT IN!!!
    Posted by jam757

Wanna make a bet if the Pats were to defeat the Colts with a score similar to the one the Saints pasted on them, we'd hear something about the Pats running up the score.  Something we did not hear when the Saints won 62 - 7.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

34-0

Closer game than we expect. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

It would be great to see the PATS D shut out Indy. That may be doable.
    This is the NFL where players are getting paid a premium so let the score roll where it may! I would expect the Pats to play 60 minutes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

All the indicators point to a blowout. Thats what worries me. If Indy has any pride at all, they will come to play. The Pats will win, but I think this game will be alot closer than people think. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Anyone know if Indy's QB (in lieu of Painter, but can't remember his name - only that it begins with an "O") can run.  I can envision us tring to blanket the receivers and bring a rush from either end - if he can run, he may make some plays with his legs - if he does that, he could luck into a few first downs resulting in a slew of FGs.  If that's the case, I could see Indy putting up 9 points, maybe even a dozen.  Other than that, I'd like to see the Pats stomp a mud-hole in them, but if they get up big I'd prefer they at least get TB and WW out of there - no use risking injury on an 0-11 team.  My crystal ball - TB and WE (perhaps more starters on offense) are out of the game mid-way through the 3rd period - leading 37 to 9 - let the backups get some "quality" time against a first-string defense that shouldn't be all that bad (still got Freely and Mathis).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to patriots 55 colts 10:
    This game will be a blowout ...  given the circumstances ... It's not going to be close like against the Steelers . The colts will get the beat down that they deserve .
    Posted by coolade2

I just don't think there was anything close about the Steeler's game.  The Pats got their ***es handed to them.  Only upside of that game was the 2nd half defense.

That was as bad a performace by the Pats' offense as any in recent memory.  Steeler's D was all over this team, holding or not.  Pats will decimate the Colts tomorrow, but that's not a game that will help them prep for the playoffs, imo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Soups, I think he was refering to the Steelers @Colts game week 3. The Steelers won non-convincingly 23-20.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Sorry, but I don't get carried away.  Pats by about 21.6 points. 

I want to see if Mallett has learned anything in 3 months.  Just curious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BB would shoot every fan, if he could, who sounds like they are taking the Colts too lightly. 
    Posted by agcsbill

Fans can take teams lightly as we don't have to go out and play the game, we expect the team to go out and do their thing and crush these type of teams.  It's the players that need to take this game seriously and get out there and do the crushing.  Seeing the way BB is approaching this game I would say the players are too.

With that said.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

If BB can put up 80 on them, you can bet he will.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am hoping to seeing Hoyer! It would be nice to see Ridley and Vareen get a lot of snaps!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: patriots 55 colts 10 : Fans can take teams lightly as we don't have to go out and play the game, we expect the team to go out and do their thing and crush these type of teams.  It's the players that need to take this game seriously and get out there and do the crushing.  Seeing the way BB is approaching this game I would say the players are too. With that said.....
    Posted by TFB12

Yes, I agree, 1,000,000,000 - 3 sounds about right!

Sections
Shortcuts