Patriots acquired WR Greg Salas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Patriots acquired WR Greg Salas

In response to antibody's comment:

I wasn't part of that group. Especiallly where Johnson was concerned, Never thought that Bengal would change his stripes and I was spot on about that. Don't care what you think. Never did. Never will. You only come here to cause trouble due to your envious nature. You're barking at an empty bush, mongrel. Go growl on an Indy forum if they'll have you.

Haynesworth and Johnson were just additional examples.  Again, the point is the overvaluation that some here have of any player that happens to have a roster spot. 

But it is kind of funny that your lack of caring resulted in responses to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I'm with Dogg...call me a troll, I don't really care but he's right, the overvaluing of many players signed by NE is out of hand on this forum. Quite frankly, I've started losing interest in this board..too many people think they know everything and anyone who questions anything NE does gets flamed on here and its getting old imo. Enjoy the season folks, go Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Yup,

Funny.

Bowow, boys. Bowow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Just what is your point Colts guy?  I am sure there is no one in Indy who gets overly excited when the Colts draft or sign someone?  I'm sure Vontae Davis is being compared with Darell Revis or maybe even Deion Sanders about right now by some of your bretheren despite the fact that he was an inconsistent player in Miami.  It's what fans do -- anyone wearing their team's laundry is a good player.   I'd go to your board to find examples, but maybe Colts fans don't have one since you come here all the time.  

If you come to a Pats board prepare to deal with the knowledgeable fans as well as the overly enthusiastic ones.  Obviously you respect the collective intelligence you find here because you spend a lot of time trying to match wits.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

When you go to the Super Bowl every other year, I'm not sure there can be much to overvalue or question concerning players or decisions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

When you go to the Super Bowl every other year, I'm not sure there can be much to overvalue or question concerning players or decisions.

It's like having a gorgeous wife but you complain that her nose is too big.