Patriots agree to terms with TE DJ Williams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Patriots agree to terms with TE DJ Williams

In response to SilverSun's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Apparently the Pats have released Marcus Forston to create a roster opening for Williams. The Pats lost 2 DT all in one day: A.J. Francis claimed by Miami and now Forston, when the team is already thin in that position.

Not exactly great DT's to begin with. I understand you need to fill the position with just bodies but really nether guy would have been anymore help then another guy that might be able to pick off the street

What happened to the Hawiian-Samoan DT we traded with the Eagles for just a few weeks ago?

Isaac Sopoaga - he didn't see too many snaps against the Broncos because the Pats were in pass D for practically the entire game.  He's a 2-down DT, good against the run.  He'll see time against the Texans I'm sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to SilverSun's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Apparently the Pats have released Marcus Forston to create a roster opening for Williams. The Pats lost 2 DT all in one day: A.J. Francis claimed by Miami and now Forston, when the team is already thin in that position.

Not exactly great DT's to begin with. I understand you need to fill the position with just bodies but really nether guy would have been anymore help then another guy that might be able to pick off the street

What happened to the Hawiian-Samoan DT we traded with the Eagles for just a few weeks ago?

Isaac Sopoaga - he didn't see too many snaps against the Broncos because the Pats were in pass D for practically the entire game.  He's a 2-down DT, good against the run.  He'll see time against the Texans I'm sure.

I thought the word was that he sustained some kind of injury.  Is that not right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

I Think the Pats need to add DE more than TE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Hooman IR'd

wow, I was hoping that wasnt the case but if this new guy is pass catching type, this could be a move geared towards next year. BB always picks up guys at the end of the season to get a headstart on next years free agency.  Atleast he is not from Florida

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

I hope the move that goes along with this is not that HooMan is gone for the season.  I thought he did a very good job in his limited time with us.

Hooman must be dinged up. Likely a temporary move. If Hooman was cooked, you'd think he'd be on IR by now.

dont go there rusty.

Sections
Shortcuts