Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far

In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far :      Come on, Dog(gggg)...enough already with the Peyton excuses! Every time I bring up the latest Peyton choke, you go into convulsions, and write a thesis dedicated to his defense. As usual, you end up embarrassing yourself.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    TP - I am not embarrassed about anything.  That you are unwilling to admit the wisdom of my remarks has nothing to do with me embarrssing myself but rather everything to do with the poorly shaded glasses you wear.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Obviously, the big question is: How will the defense respond through the thick of it?  Interestingly, the Mankins situation seems to have lingered to the back of it all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far : You tell us. You're the Master of the English Language and All Its Uses. You're the one constantly calling out people for typos. Or is it incorrect spelling? You are the biggest tool on this board and everyone knows it. Jock sniffing D bag.
    Posted by dentris[/QUOTE]

Actually, I enjoy reading his posts.  Why the naff remark?

FYI: Consider separating the critical thinking skills from format and structure.  One can mock up an offering that is lacking academically, even though it might contain brilliant insights.  Of course, I am not pointing any particular individuals out in regards to these categories...don't have to.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]   Underdogged, Texas is right you cannot blame the D. You could have saved that entire rant. Much like the 07 Pats cannot blame the D(completely) considering the best offense in NFL history couldn't score when they had to. PM couldn't score(or really make a play) when he had to. Edit: Sorry the Patriots scored when they had to, what I meant was they couldn't score much before Brady's clutch performance in the 4rth qtr.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I see - So in your world a defense that gives up points on every posession of the second half plus the final possession of the 1st - 5 in a row - cannot be blamed.  Got it.  I just don't understand then why pats fans blame their defense for the meltdown vs. in the colts in the 06 AFCCG?  Seems incongruent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbtrick. Show bbtrick's posts

Actually you tool (your own words there), its Foxborough, or the locally shortened Foxboro, not foxbro.
    You really should not call someone out if you are to stupid to get it correct when you do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far : I see - So in your world a defense that gives up points on every posession of the second half plus the final possession of the 1st - 5 in a row - cannot be blamed.  Got it.  I just don't understand then why pats fans blame their defense for the meltdown vs. in the colts in the 06 AFCCG?  Seems incongruent.
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

Oh please! The Colts and Saints were in the SUPERBOWL. That is the 2 best teams in the league. It is a test of wills, a test of fortitude, not a test of the better defense/offense. Both teams were great. Both teams were going to score points. Both teams were going to play defense. Unfortunately for your team only 1 QB was going to play well. Brees was that QB. Manning was not. http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300207011

Did the COLTS defense prevent Peyton Manning from scoring a single point in the 4rth QTR of the Superbowl when your team was up by 1 going in? Or do you now blame the SAINTS defense for your choke?

Thanks for coming out today Underdogged.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far : Oh please! The Colts and Saints were in the SUPERBOWL. That is the 2 best teams in the league. It is a test of wills, a test of fortitude, not a test of the better defense/offense. Both teams were great. Both teams were going to score points. Both teams were going to play defense. Unfortunately for your team only 1 QB was going to play well. Brees was that QB. Manning was not. http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300207011 Did the COLTS defense prevent Peyton Manning from scoring a single point in the 4rth QTR of the Superbowl when your team was up by 1 going in? Or do you now blame the SAINTS defense for your choke? Thanks for coming out today Underdogged.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]
    Well there we have it.  The test of wills and fortitude. 

LOL.  You want to put it all on Manning.  Forget Brees' 16 of 17 in the second half or his 19 of 20 when you consider the Saints' last possession of the first half.  Did Manning have anything to do with that?  2 can play that game.  Freeney's ineffectiveness was also Manning's fault.  No pass rush, leaky secondary play - Manning. 

Manning put his team in position to score and a field goal was missed in the 4th Quarter.  I ask again - did a pats kicker ever miss a critical kick in the playoffs?  I believe the answer is no.  Manning's had it happen no less than twice. 

Does Manning deserve his share of blame?  You bet.  He threw that ball, and we won't know (although it has been said) whether or not the receiver was in the right place. 

But Manning doesn't play defense and can't be responsible for an inability to stop Drew Brees. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

"Well there we have it.  The test of wills and fortitude. 

LOL.  You want to put it all on Manning.  Forget Brees' 16 of 17 in the second half or his 19 of 20 when you consider the Saints' last possession of the first half. Excuse #1 Did Manning have anything to do with that?  2 can play that game.  Freeney's ineffectiveness was also Manning's fault.Excuse #2  No pass rush,Excuse #3 leaky secondary playExcuse #4 - Manning. 

Manning put his team in position to score and a field goal was missed in the 4th Quarter.Excuse #5  I ask again - did a pats kicker ever miss a critical kick in the playoffs?  I believe the answer is no.  Manning's had it happen no less than twice.  Excuse #6

Does Manning deserve his share of blame?  You bet.  He threw that ball, and we won't know (although it has been said) whether or not the receiver was in the right place.  Excuse #7

But Manning doesn't play defense and can't be responsible for an inability to stop Drew Brees." And finally excuse #8

Eight excuse's as to why Manning couldn't play well in another big game.

Your defense played very well for 3 quarters while your offense didn't. If Manning could have converted more 3rd downs your defense wouldn't have been left out to dry...Both on the field and in the eyes of Bill Polian and fans like yourself, anybody but Manning baby! That should be the Colts slogan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far : TP - I am not embarrassed about anything.  That you are unwilling to admit the wisdom of my remarks has nothing to do with me embarrssing myself but rather everything to do with the poorly shaded glasses you wear.

Yeah, the Colts' "D" lost the game...as opposed to the Colts' OL (who Bill Polian blamed), or Reggie Wayne (who according to you ran a faulty route). I'm glad that you cleared things up by pointing out the real culprits.

I guess that our eyes deceived us...as it was really Gary Brackett who threw that pick-6, which ultimately cost the Colts the game.

All hail the Peyton Apologist in Chief!!  LOL!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Clearly this guy is not a Colts fan.  He is a Manning worshipper who tries to taunt fans of a team with a better QB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

"Well there we have it.  The test of wills and fortitude. 

LOL.  You want to put it all on Manning.  Forget Brees' 16 of 17 in the second half or his 19 of 20 when you consider the Saints' last possession of the first half. Excuse #1
    Response - so Brees wasn't 19 of 20 from his last possession in the 2nd Q to the end of the game? 

Did Manning have anything to do with that?  2 can play that game.  Freeney's ineffectiveness was also Manning's fault.Excuse #2
    Response - was Manning responsible for Freeney's ineffectiveness or do you just not like answering obvious questions?

No pass rush,Excuse #3
    Response - Lets see Freeney's 2nd half ineffectiveness, Brees 19 of 20, no ints.  If the stats don't work feel free to watch the game. 

leaky secondary playExcuse #4 - Manning. 
    Response - 2 passes defensed and no ints.  Leaky indeed. 

Manning put his team in position to score and a field goal was missed in the 4th Quarter.Excuse #5 
    Next time Manning will kick. 

I ask again - did a pats kicker ever miss a critical kick in the playoffs?  I believe the answer is no.  Manning's had it happen no less than twice.  Excuse #6
    You won't answer because you know its true.

Does Manning deserve his share of blame?  You bet.  He threw that ball, and we won't know (although it has been said) whether or not the receiver was in the right place.  Excuse #7
    Response - He gets his blame. 

But Manning doesn't play defense and can't be responsible for an inability to stop Drew Brees." And finally excuse #8
    I guess when Tom Brady asked if Plax was going to play defense, it wasn't really because he thought the pats could score more points.  Its because Vince Wilfork actually isn't Vince Wilfork.  Vince Wilfork is actually Tom Brady.  Gisele likes her men Beefy. 

RESPONSE:  JEALOUSY AT ITS BEST. 

Your defense played very well for 3 quarters while your offense didn't.
    RESPONSE:  I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EQUATE 3 POSSESSIONS BY THE SAINTS (LAST OF THE 2ND Q THRU THE 3RD Q) WITH 3 SCORES AND 13 POINTS AS THE COLTS DEFENSE PLAYING VERY WELL?  MAYBE FOR THE PATS DEFENSE THIS IS GOOD, BUT NOT FOR INDY. 

If Manning could have converted more 3rd downs your defense wouldn't have been left out to dry...Both on the field and in the eyes of Bill Polian and fans like yourself, anybody but Manning baby! That should be the Colts slogan.
    RESPONSE:  NOPE MANNING GETS HIS BLAME.  HE THREW THAT BALL.  BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE TO BLAME.  THE D.  STOVER.  

HONESTLY, YOUR INABILITY TO SEE ISSUES OTHER THAN MANNING AS REASONS FOR THAT LOSS EXPOSE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN A JEALOUS HATER.  I DON'T REALLY EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

NOPE TP.  MANNING SHARES HIS PART OF THE BLAME.  THE OLINE BECAUSE THE COLTS COULDN'T EFFECTIVELY RUN AND BECAUSE MANNING WAS PRESSURED.  WAYNE, IF HE RAN THE WRONG ROUTE, BECAUSE HE RAN THE WRONG ROUTE, BASKETT FOR NOT FIELDING THE ONSIDE KICK, THE DEFENSE FOR NOT STOPPING THE SAINTS IN THE SECOND HALF ONCE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]"Well there we have it.  The test of wills and fortitude.  LOL.  You want to put it all on Manning.  Forget Brees' 16 of 17 in the second half or his 19 of 20 when you consider the Saints' last possession of the first half. Excuse #1 Response - so Brees wasn't 19 of 20 from his last possession in the 2nd Q to the end of the game?  Did Manning have anything to do with that?  2 can play that game.  Freeney's ineffectiveness was also Manning's fault. Excuse #2 Response - was Manning responsible for Freeney's ineffectiveness or do you just not like answering obvious questions?   No pass rush, Excuse #3 Response - Lets see Freeney's 2nd half ineffectiveness, Brees 19 of 20, no ints.  If the stats don't work feel free to watch the game.  leaky secondary play Excuse #4 - Manning.  Response - 2 passes defensed and no ints.  Leaky indeed.  Manning put his team in position to score and a field goal was missed in the 4th Quarter. Excuse #5   Next time Manning will kick.  I ask again - did a pats kicker ever miss a critical kick in the playoffs?  I believe the answer is no.  Manning's had it happen no less than twice.  Excuse #6 You won't answer because you know its true. Does Manning deserve his share of blame?  You bet.  He threw that ball, and we won't know (although it has been said) whether or not the receiver was in the right place.   Excuse #7 Response - He gets his blame.  But Manning doesn't play defense and can't be responsible for an inability to stop Drew Brees." And finally excuse #8 I guess when Tom Brady asked if Plax was going to play defense, it wasn't really because he thought the pats could score more points.  Its because Vince Wilfork actually isn't Vince Wilfork.  Vince Wilfork is actually Tom Brady.  Gisele likes her men Beefy.  Eight excuse's as to why Manning couldn't play well in another big game. RESPONSE:  JEALOUSY AT ITS BEST.  Your defense played very well for 3 quarters while your offense didn't. RESPONSE:  I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EQUATE 3 POSSESSIONS BY THE SAINTS (LAST OF THE 2ND Q THRU THE 3RD Q) WITH 3 SCORES AND 13 POINTS AS THE COLTS DEFENSE PLAYING VERY WELL?  MAYBE FOR THE PATS DEFENSE THIS IS GOOD, BUT NOT FOR INDY.  If Manning could have converted more 3rd downs your defense wouldn't have been left out to dry...Both on the field and in the eyes of Bill Polian and fans like yourself, anybody but Manning baby! That should be the Colts slogan. RESPONSE:  NOPE MANNING GETS HIS BLAME.  HE THREW THAT BALL.  BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE TO BLAME.  THE D.  STOVER.     HONESTLY, YOUR INABILITY TO SEE ISSUES OTHER THAN MANNING AS REASONS FOR THAT LOSS EXPOSE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN A JEALOUS HATER.  I DON'T REALLY EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE. 

"Me thinks thou dost protest too much"...LOL!!!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far :      "Me thinks thou dost protest too much"...LOL!!!!! 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Of course you do, you are a pats fan whose team's a&s has been kicked by my colts for the most of this past half decade.  Why wouldn't you?  

Carry on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Here is the picture....

the Saints were down by 4 going into halftime.....

Onside kick recovered by Saints - fault Indy's special teams

3rd qtr Saints go up by 3 w/ TD - fault Indy's D

3rd qtr Saints get FG down by 1 - fault Indy's D and ST

4th Qtr, Indy up by 1.....Indy with the ball on their own 46 to start the 4th decides to go no huddle instead of trying to eat the clock. - fault coach and manning.

4th qtr - missed 51 yd FG - fault manning and kicker.

4th qtr NO scores td and made 2 pt conversion - fault Defense.

4th qtr manning and Co. down by 7, 2nd and 5 at NO 31 yard line throws int and NO converts for TD. - fault Manning.  ( that was the part I liked most when the screen panned to manning's pouting face...you can see that he was trying to come up with who to point the finger at).

Sure there was plenty of faults to go around.....but if you want to praise him for being a great QB and leading his team to all these come from behind victories....then he is at fault for his offense faultering....
    Can't have you cake and eat it too.....Sorry.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

How come it's only a team game when the Colts lose?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Hey Croc:

I hope your QB becomes a whee bit more productive before that time.....:-)

Otherwise this prediction is a crock of (*&^

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

pmike - I assume your question is directed at me, and if so, I will refer you to an earlier post in the thread where I said defense wins championships.  You will note there that I said when the colts had it - they won.  When the colts didn't have it, they did not. 

In the words of rusty - its pretty simple. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Here is the picture....

the Saints were down by 4 going into halftime.....
    resp:  should have been down 7, but with 1:49 to go in the half, manning was told to run the ball.  Saints called TO's and were left with :35.  Brees goes 26 yds in 30 seconds for a FG.  Fault - indy D. 

Onside kick recovered by Saints - fault Indy's special teams
    resp:  RESULT - 3rd qtr Saints go up by 3 w/ TD - fault Indy's D

Next Possession Manning comes back with TD going 5-6 on the drive. Colts up 4.   

3rd qtr Saints get FG down by 1 - fault Indy's D and ST
    Resp:  Correct.

4th Qtr, Indy up by 1.....Indy with the ball on their own 46 to start the 4th decides to go no huddle instead of trying to eat the clock. - fault coach and manning.
    Resp:  Mon Morn QB comment - I don't agree.  Possession lasted 7:16.  

4th qtr - missed 51 yd FG - fault manning and kicker.
    Resp:  again I will point out that pats fans consider Brady clutch for putting his field goal kicker in position to win games.  His FG kicker has never missed in critical situations.  Manning's has at least twice.  You can't criticize Manning for doing the same thing that you praise Brady for. 
    4th qtr NO scores td and made 2 pt conversion - fault Defense.
    Resp:  correct. 

4th qtr manning and Co. down by 7, 2nd and 5 at NO 31 yard line throws int and NO converts for TD. - fault Manning.  ( that was the part I liked most when the screen panned to manning's pouting face...you can see that he was trying to come up with who to point the finger at).
    Resp: correct. 

Sure there was plenty of faults to go around.....but if you want to praise him for being a great QB and leading his team to all these come from behind victories....then he is at fault for his offense faultering....
    Can't have you cake and eat it too.....Sorry.
    Resp:  correct - plenty to go around including Manning for the throw regardless of whether or not the receiver was in the right position.  This is the Hero and Goat thing.  But the defensive play cannot be discounted.  From that point at the end of the second half, the D gave up 21 points before Manning gave up 7.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Carrottop - Why did you leave out the pats 2 losses in 06 - one in FB and one in Indy?  Why did you leave out the pats 05 loss in FB.  See what I mean?  In the last 5 years the pats have beaten the colts exactly once.  The colts won twice in FB and 3x in Indy. 

And you wonder why others don't take you seriously. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

LOL.  You want to put it all on Manning.  Forget Brees' 16 of 17 in the second half or his 19 of 20 when you consider the Saints' last possession of the first half. Excuse #1
    Response - so Brees wasn't 19 of 20 from his last possession in the 2nd Q to the end of the game? 

Response: Why couldn't Manning play this well? So the Colts defensive inadequecies are the reason Drew Brees was clutch? By your reasoning the Saints D is the reason Manning did not play well?

Did Manning have anything to do with that?  2 can play that game.  Freeney's ineffectiveness was also Manning's fault.Excuse #2
    Response - was Manning responsible for Freeney's ineffectiveness or do you just not like answering obvious questions?

Response: Ok so was Freeney responsible for Manning not playing well? See what I did there?

No pass rush,Excuse #3
    Response - Lets see Freeney's 2nd half ineffectiveness, Brees 19 of 20, no ints.  If the stats don't work feel free to watch the game. 

Response: Again so are you blaming Freeney for the entire Superbowl in which your team was winning going into the 4rth qtr? Or are you blaming the entire defense? What if Manning could have converted 1st downs? Same outcome?

Manning put his team in position to score and a field goal was missed in the 4th Quarter.Excuse #5 

Response: This is my favorite, No No it was the kickers fault we didn't play better! LOL

I ask again - did a pats kicker ever miss a critical kick in the playoffs?  I believe the answer is no.  Manning's had it happen no less than twice.  Excuse #6

So if you make that FG Manning doesn't throw the game ending pick and stink it up the entire 4rth qtr?

Response: (although it has been said what?) What does that mean? Is then when Polian blamed Wayne? Or when Polian blamed the offensive line? Anybody but Manning baby!

I guess when Tom Brady asked if Plax was going to play defense, it wasn't really because he thought the pats could score more points.  Its because Vince Wilfork actually isn't Vince Wilfork.  Vince Wilfork is actually Tom Brady.  Gisele likes her men Beefy. 

RESPONSE:  I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EQUATE 3 POSSESSIONS BY THE SAINTS (LAST OF THE 2ND Q THRU THE 3RD Q) WITH 3 SCORES AND 13 POINTS AS THE COLTS DEFENSE PLAYING VERY WELL?  MAYBE FOR THE PATS DEFENSE THIS IS GOOD, BUT NOT FOR INDY. 

If Manning could have converted more 3rd downs your defense wouldn't have been left out to dry...Both on the field and in the eyes of Bill Polian and fans like yourself, anybody but Manning baby! That should be the Colts slogan.
    RESPONSE:  NOPE MANNING GETS HIS BLAME.  HE THREW THAT BALL.  BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE TO BLAME.  THE D.  STOVER.  

HONESTLY, YOUR INABILITY TO SEE ISSUES OTHER THAN MANNING AS REASONS FOR THAT LOSS EXPOSE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN A JEALOUS HATER.  I DON'T REALLY EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE.

Always next year Underdogged! Maybe Polian will get you a better team for Peyton, perhaps more 1st round offensive players! Then he might win multiple Superbowls. But I doubt it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Response: Why couldn't Manning play this well? So the Colts defensive inadequecies are the reason Drew Brees was clutch? By your reasoning the Saints D is the reason Manning did not play well?
    RESPONSE:  SO THIS IS ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION TIME.  GUESS YOU REALLY AREN'T INTERESTED IN A CONVERSATION, JUST ACCUSATIONS, HUH?  MANNING DID PLAY WELL.  DOES ONE PASS MEAN THAT THE REST OF HIS GAME WAS A FLOP?  IT MAY BE A CRITICAL PASS, BUT DOES THAT SINGLE PASS EQUATE TO AN ENTIRE BAD GAME?  IN THE SECOND HALF, HE WAS 21-29 FOR 235 YDS.  DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE PLAYED BAD.  I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EQUATE BREES' BRILLIANT GAME WITH THE SAINTS D BEING THE REASON FOR MANNING NOT PLAYING WELL (WHICH I ALSO DISPUTE)

Response: Ok so was Freeney responsible for Manning not playing well? See what I did there?
    RESPONSE:  DO YOU MEAN ANSWERING ANOTHER QUESTION WITH A QUESTION.  I DON'T BELIEVE MANNING DID NOT PLAY WELL. 

No pass rush,Excuse #3

Response: Again so are you blaming Freeney for the entire Superbowl in which your team was winning going into the 4rth qtr? Or are you blaming the entire defense? What if Manning could have converted 1st downs? Same outcome?
    RESPONSE:  NO I AM SAYING BREES EFFECTIVENESS WAS IN PART DUE TO INDY'S DEFENSIVE INEFFECTIVENESS, BUT YOU KNEW THAT.  I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING EXAMPLES. 

RESPONSE:  I GUESS YOU HAD NOTHING YOU THOUGHT MIGHT BE CLEVER TO SAY HERE.  FAILURE

Response: This is my favorite, No No it was the kickers fault we didn't play better! LOL
    RESPONSE:  SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY POINT IS NOT VALID?  HAVEN'T PATS FANS ALWAYS GIVEN BRADY CREDIT FOR PUTTING HIS TEAM IN SCORING POSITION SO THAT THE KICKER CAN GET HIS POINTS?  ISN'T THAT HOW YOU WON A COUPLE OF SUPERBOWLS?  SO DOES MANNING NOT DESERVE THE SAME CREDIT?

So if you make that FG Manning doesn't throw the game ending pick and stink it up the entire 4rth qtr
    RESPONSE:  OF COURSE THAT IS NOT THE POINT.  POINTS SCORED CHANGE THE GAME.  THE SAINTS NOW HAVE TO RECEIVE A KICK.  WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED, BUT THE COLTS WOULD HAVE HAD 3 MORE POINTS AND TAKEN THE LEAD. 

Response: (although it has been said what?) What does that mean? Is then when Polian blamed Wayne? Or when Polian blamed the offensive line? Anybody but Manning baby!
    RESPONSE:  IT MEANS THE COLTS KNOW BETTER THAN YOU AND I WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT PLAY. 

NO RESPONSE HERE.  OBVIOUS.

Always next year Underdogged! Maybe Polian will get you a better team for Peyton, perhaps more 1st round offensive players! Then he might win multiple Superbowls. But I doubt it.

AND I AM BETTING THAT WITHOUT THAT GREAT DEFENSE, BRADY WILL NOT SNIFF ANOTHER ONE, EITHER.  UNLESS OF COURSE, HE CHOOSES ANOTHER TEAM - LIKE SAY - THE 49ERS.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far : Of course you do, you are a pats fan whose team's a&s has been kicked by my colts for the most of this past half decade.  Why wouldn't you?   Carry on.

I shall, as you say, "carry on". I shall continue to closely monitor your BS posts...and expose you for the gutless, deceitful troll that you are.

Still whining and making excuses for Peyton, I see? How many more chokes will it take before you finally face the truth??

Sections
Shortcuts