Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far

In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far:
    In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far :      I shall, as you say, "carry on". I shall continue to closely monitor your BS posts...and expose you for the gutless, deceitful troll that you are.      Still whining and making excuses for Peyton, I see? How many more chokes will it take before you finally face the truth??
    Posted by TexasPat3

Well look closely moniter (stalk) me if you must, but please don't get too close.  I don't want to have to pull a Letterman (Indy native) on you.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far : Well look closely moniter ( stalk ) me if you must, but please don't get too close.  I don't want to have to pull a Letterman (Indy native) on you.  
    Posted by underdoggggg

Don't worry, Dog(gggg). If things get too rough, you can always ask Sam what to do...LOL!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

That was probably a very good slight, but it went over my head.  Unfortunately, I could not enjoy it as you probably hoped.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

That was probably a very good slight, but it went over my head.

RESPONSE: Not surprised.

Unfortunately, I could not enjoy it as you probably hoped.

RESPONSE: Don't worry about things, Dog(gggg). Go back down to Momma's basement and draft a new set of Peyton excuses for 2010.
    Posted by underdoggggg

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Momma's basement.  Now I get that one.  Ouch.  I always pegged you as a little more sophisticated than that TP.  Shame. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Well despite all of your yelling, we are left with this...Colts defense #18 for the year. Saints defense # 25. EQUAL Time of possession(27 seconds more for N.O)

This famous drive for missed FG you are talking about:

3rd and 11 at NO 33(No Huddle, Shotgun) P.Manning pass incomplete deep middle to A.Collie (J.Vilma).  
    4th and 11 at NO 33(Field Goal formation) M.Stover 51 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-J.Snow, Holder-P.McAfee.

WAS A 51 YARDER YOU MOLE!

Maybe if Peyton could have made the right decision, hit the check down and picked up 5 yards then you could have given your FORTY TWO YEAR OLD KICKER A CHANCE for 3. OR perhaps if he didn't complete a pass for MINUS 3 YARDS the play before the incompletion ????? OUCH

Don't attempt to make it seem like Stover lost the game. PM couldn't get his team in position in the clutch CASE CLOSED.

Does it hurt being exposed?

Sections
Shortcuts