Patriots Appreciation Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Patriots Appreciation Thread

Pats just locked up the #1 seed and this board is ho hum, lets talk about Polian, the draft, etc.  How about a little appreciation for going 13-3, another dominant regular season for the bajillionth time?  Cause if they were only the #2 seed, you know the b*tches would be out in full force.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Patriots Appreciation Thread

Agreed, Mighty.....Let the beatdowns begin !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Pats have been great this year and I hope ther can carry it into the off-season. But, I think the reason we don't see more of these types of threads is because they can only go so far in a conversation. You can appreciate a great season but that doesn't promote a lot of discuss and threads thrive over discuss.

Topics like who gets fired, off-season talks, faults of the team, and on-field schemes are highly opinionated and easily promote discussion which is why you see more of them on the forums.

It doesn't mean we don't appreciate the team it just means these forums would be pretty boring if all we did was talk about how great the team is.

BTW who would win between BB and a hurricane? And, the hurricane was named BB?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Yes! Amazing... I think this is the year. This team is mentally very very strong and thats what will carry them. Also they keep talking abt wanting to play full 60 min. which they plan to do in playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Congratulations to patriots players, coaches and FANS... great regular season staying together as a team through all the ups and downs, injuries and media criticism . My personal high point for this team was the victory and sweep of the jets on NBC Sunday night football AT NY... This game made their season IMO since it prevented back to back losses to NY teams, as well as the dreaded 3 game losing streak. Great job... Proud to be a fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Nice post Mighty, I do appreciate them more than any other sports team and I follow all four in Boston so it's tough.

What I see is they ain't the best on paper but maybe they are the best team. They've run out and help on, they've come from behind late, they've spotted teams 21 the last two games and found a way to stick together as a team and come back, they make good adjustments and most importantly they win even if it doesn't look good.

I feel good today and a big part is because of them. and the Jets not making it...... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hear hear!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Great thread.  I am also a 4 team Boston sports fan but this is the only forum in whcih I post regularly.  BB is a great coach and (yes, I'll say it) GM and we've got the best guy under center I've ever seen.  I've been a Pats fan since the franchise was formed (yeah, I was a kid once) and I've never seen anything remotely close to this remarkable run by BB and TB. 

GO PATS!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

We are a spoilt bunch - thank you Patriots for spoiling us even more :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Yup, great post about an unusual team...not the most talented ever, but just seem to never say die.

If they should happen to win the SB, it would have to rank right up there with the '01 team as the most satisfying championship of them all...since, as in '01, few people expect them to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's been a good year.  #1 seed, Jest futility, Indy first diving for the canvas and now with a total De-Polianization, and guys coming back for the playoffs.  And the silence of the trolls.  Except trolls claiming to be fans.  Anyway, good year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I'm Happy!!!!!!!!!

Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

All the halfassed, dip my toe in the water and see how things feel before they get my support, bandwagon, b*tching, complaining, we need a new GM, OC, we woulda shoulda coulda drafted this guy fans can stay home and watch the shopping network because the Pats WILL win the Super Bowl and they only want the foaming at the mouth, yelling, screaming, tearing the stadium apart fans. The other teams are soft, and they're about to get kicked in the teeth by the Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Appreciation Thread:
    [QUOTE]It's been a good year.  #1 seed, Jest futility, Indy first diving for the canvas and now with a total De-Polianization, and guys coming back for the playoffs.  And the silence of the trolls.  Except trolls claiming to be fans.  Anyway, good year.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]I am fairly certain that it does not get much better. The look on Santana Holmes face was priceless, sitting on the bench with the big captains C on his chest!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Appreciation Thread : I am fairly certain that it does not get much better. The look on Santana Holmes face was priceless, sitting on the bench with the big captains C on his chest!
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

Nice. IIRC, The Danian was a captain for the Chargers when he quit in the AFCCG in 2007, too. Why do they put pouty whiners into positions of nominal leadership?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Count me in. I started a last week thread about another great season in this great decade of Pats greatness the other day and was pooh-poohed by the 'regular season accomplishments mean nothing' voices. Having been through the bad times of the late 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, these are the golden years as a Pats for me. Thanks to Mr. Kraft, BB, TB, all of the players and coaches, and everyone in the organization for giving us so many great memories!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Count me in. I started a last week thread about another great season in this great decade of Pats greatness the other day and was pooh-poohed by the 'regular season accomplishments mean nothing' voices. Having been through the bad times of the late 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, these are the golden years as a Pats for me. Thanks to Mr. Kraft, BB, TB, all of the players and coaches, and everyone in the organization for giving us so many great memories!!
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]Ditto these remarks. The early seventies and most of the eighties were tough on us loyals. So proud to have been a loyal fon for so many years. In Bill We Trust!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What shenanigan said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Patriots Appreciation Thread:
    [QUOTE]Pats just locked up the #1 seed and this board is ho hum, lets talk about Polian, the draft, etc.  How about a little appreciation for going 13-3, another dominant regular season for the bajillionth time?  Cause if they were only the #2 seed, you know the b*tches would be out in full force.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]
    Here.. here!!  As this season progressed, with the D playing like it has, there were many doubts this team would have finished at 13 - 3.  Locking up the #1 seed, again, and making the playoffs is what we ask as fans to see our team at the dance to attain another SB trophy.  Fans of 20 other teams can't say that!  Kudos to that team for overcoming injuries and all to get to this point.  Now, let's see them FINISH the job!!
    GO PATS!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patriots are the best. And what a great run since BB, and TB have been in the team. This was a great year, even with all the injuries and slow starts by the defense and offense.

134-42 over the past 11 years, 3 super bowls, no one can top that right now.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] The most important thing is this is the best Pats team since 2006 and the best chance to win since 2006.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

Better than the 2007 16-0 team?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Great thread.  I am also a 4 team Boston sports fan but this is the only forum in whcih I post regularly.  BB is a great coach and (yes, I'll say it) GM and we've got the best guy under center I've ever seen.  I've been a Pats fan since the franchise was formed (yeah, I was a kid once) and I've never seen anything remotely close to this remarkable run by BB and TB.  GO PATS!!!!
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Great Post, I agree. GO PATS

Sections
Shortcuts