Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS

Patriots a Disgrace to even watch There shameful SICK of watching this team How these players ever get paid for a sport the cannot play Is stupid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS

I'd rather have them do poorly in the first half and adjust then do poorly in the second half and not be able to adjust with the 15-minute break

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS:
    Patriots a Disgrace to even watch There shameful SICK of watching this team How these players ever get paid for a sport the cannot play Is stupid
    Posted by Paulawht63

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think embarrassment is rather strong.  Please save that for teams like Detroit or Cleveland.  It's not like we're at the bottom of the NFL.  They had one game where they stunk, and it was against probably the best team in the NFL.  Heck, remember the Miami game 3 or 4 years back where the Pats looked like a bunch of chumps after Miami dominated them?  It can happen.  They've either won or have at least been competitive in every other game.  We lead the division.  If that's an embarrassment then there are millions of NFL fans embarrassed at this very moment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]Patriots a Disgrace to even watch There shameful SICK of watching this team How these players ever get paid for a sport the cannot play Is stupid
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with you, but I want to commend you for your attempts to learn English.  Whether you are retarded or learned English as a second language, what you are trying to do is admirable. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Patriots a Disgrace to even watch There shameful SICK of watching this team How these players ever get paid for a sport the cannot play Is stupid

Don't go away mad, just go away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

Here Here!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

It's shameful for a jealous fan to post completely ridiculous things about the Team of the Decade on that team's forum from the safety of your mother's basement. Get a date, son.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This post hurt my eyes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS : It's shameful for a jealous fan to post completely ridiculous things about the Team of the Decade on that team's forum from the safety of your mother's basement. Get a date, son.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

They dont even have the best record for the decade.....thats the Colts.

They do, however, have the record for the largest fine of the decade....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

so don't watch them then, you ignoramus.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Yeah... leading the division... what an embarresment!

Go away - you are just a bandwagon fan!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So then don't watch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Surgeon General's warning: when it comes to happiness in life, watching and rooting for your team is not a substitute for getting a good education. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I hope we're not leaning too much on the fact that certain teams have been blown out or looked lousy in late-season games but still managed to win or appear in the Super Bowl. Go Pats!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Friends don't let friends post drunk. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Friends don't let friends read drunk posts. 

My head hurt before I read that ...now.....?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

They got embarassed on Monday, but in no way is this team an "embarassment" overall.  As some of the other posters have said, sometimes teams, even good teams, get blown out.  And in "blow out" type games, things get distorted.  I don't think the Pats are really 59 points better than the Titans and I don't think the Saints are 21 points better than the Pats.  Hey, the Cards got absolutely crushed in Foxboro last year, by a non-playoff team, and came within a play or two of winning it all.

The Pats still have to prove they can beat a good team this year, but I'll keep watching.  With Brady and Bellichick, they're always dangerous.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Go easy on this guy; it's hard to express yourself when you aren't used to using English

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Or you just sucked down 10 black and tans?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Wow. LOL!

Obviously composed either by a chimp or a jets fan.

Wait; that's not really an either/or choice, is it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Paula....  you tend to be one of the most negative posters, for a Pats fan.  I wonder what you'd be like is the Pats have been like the Lions this decade?  Are you always glowing when they win and dower when they lose?  If you think you can do better than the players, go sign up with the team!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS:
    [QUOTE]Yeah... leading the division... what an embarresment! Go away - you are just a bandwagon fan!
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

The embarrasment is your spelling.....

Sections
Shortcuts