Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Re: Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS

In Response to Re: Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS:
    ... the Team of the Decade ....
    Posted by apdynasty23

team of the first half of the decade, maybe. i would think the 2nd half belongs to the steelers more than anybody, perhaps with an asterisk for the undefeated regular season. two super bowls in the last four seasons? i'd split the decade ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., this is TOO obvious not to be flame-bait.  Paula, if you are serious, you should root for the Saints.  THIS WEEK.  Next week, pick whoever wins and root for them.  Just repeat until you are feeling better.  Oh, and whichever team you pick, GO TO THEIR BOARDS AND POST THERE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS:
    They got embarassed on Monday, but in no way is this team an "embarassment" overall.  As some of the other posters have said, sometimes teams, even good teams, get blown out.  And in "blow out" type games, things get distorted.  I don't think the Pats are really 59 points better than the Titans and I don't think the Saints are 21 points better than the Pats.  Hey, the Cards got absolutely crushed in Foxboro last year, by a non-playoff team, and came within a play or two of winning it all. The Pats still have to prove they can beat a good team this year, but I'll keep watching.  With Brady and Bellichick, they're always dangerous.
    Posted by Norger
    Can't win on the road, choke away an 18 point lead to the Colts, get blown out by the Saints....I'd say embarrassment is exactly what they are...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

IT'S DOLPHIN WEEK, HAVE YOU PUNCHED
    A DOLPHIN TODAY?

Best sig ever

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Patriots are EMBARRSING THEMSELFS:
    Patriots a Disgrace to even watch There shameful SICK of watching this team How these players ever get paid for a sport the cannot play Is stupid
    Posted by Paulawht63

Are you in the third grade or is that the extent of your education? Moron alert!

Go Pats!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I'd say embarrassment is exactly what they are..."

Well if you want to be exact they are the leaders of the AFC East with an important game on Sunday they need to win. Time to grow up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

No 1990 was an embarrassment. This is just how the NFL goes sometimes. Going undefeated during the regular season happens every once in a great while. This team will win the division we'll probably win a playoff game, maybe even 2 if we can make some changes on defense. I'd rather become the 1st team to win 3 straight Super Bowls than be the first undefeated Super Bowl team and only win that one.

Sections
Shortcuts