PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR. OUR D'S GONNA BE SICK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATRIOTSTOSUPERBOWLALLDAY. Show PATRIOTSTOSUPERBOWLALLDAY's posts

PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR. OUR D'S GONNA BE SICK

Tom Brady is the best quaterback to ever touch the pigskin. Now that our defense is going to be super sick next year and with a healthy Tom Brady I can easily say WE ARE GOIN TO DALLAS FOR THE SUPERBOWL!!Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR. OUR D'S GONNA BE SICK

OMFG! LIKE,

TOTALLY 

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

lmao @ nick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Yep, Brady is the best QB, but is he good enough without WR's?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I see a wall of draft picks coming in to fill holes.  Out of 12 picks in 2009, 12 are coming back to training camp.  That might have been an amazing draft year.

Butler will be better.  Chung will be better.

Myron Pryor will be better.  Ron Brace, well, at least he was starting to get somewhere toward the end of the season.  Give him some slack for now.  Free agent Lewis is an asset if used only for passing sub-packages, or if moved to end for the Patriots' heavy defensive line philosophy.  Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork are their usual selves.

We haven't seen Tyrone McKenzie but the 2009 third rounder probably knows the Patriot defense better than the day before he was drafted.  Tully Banta-Cain actually outperformed the NFL average for OLBs. 

Vollmer only needs more fame to make the Pro Bowl.  Steve Neal and Logan Mankins are both top NFL guards.  It's not all Tom Brady -- he has a pile of help.

We don't know about Brandon Tate, the WR who used to have first round speed, but don't write him off.  Welker seems to be up and playing toss this April.  Edelman should improve from first to second year.  Once Edelman and Stanback improve, I want these ex-quarterbacks to throw on one out of every 50 end-arounds, just to drive defenses crazy.

Alge Crumpler is actually a respected all-around tight end, excelling in blocking but he's average in the NFL at catching passes.  We've missed an all-around pass-catching tight end.

Long snapper Jake Ingram might get better, except no one said a bad word about him last year.

We have no idea how good Brian Hoyer is, except he made the team.  He's likely to get better too.  Tommy didn't have rehab this spring, so he's simply trying to get into perfect form.

The Pats may still have partial holes after all those upgrades, but they have another 12 draft choices scheduled including three second rounders.  That's a lot of cold patch still on the truck.  You name the hole and BB will fill it.  Usually running backs can step right in and start the first game in September. 

So, yes, the team has gotten loaded with playmakers like nobody else has.  I don't see why they won't go to the Super Bowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR. OUR D'S GONNA BE SICK:
    Posted by BBRULES23

ask yourself what kind of WRs he had when the Pats won 3 SB's.

did any lead the league in stats? no

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

OMFG! LIKE,  TOTALLY  DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posted by NickC1188

Quote of the Year.

But seriously, we shouldn't be awful. I could happen, it could not. I still think we should wait untill after the draft before we starting breaking out the crystal balls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR. OUR D'S GONNA BE SICK:
    Quote of the Year. But seriously, we shouldn't be awful. I could happen, it could not. I still think we should wait untill after the draft before we starting breaking out the crystal balls.
    Posted by TheCommittee

it might be a good idea to wait until december to crack out said crystal ball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Posted by BBRULES23

HE WON 3 RINGS WITHOUT A REAL #1 OR #2 WR
    SO YES, HES GOT THE WRS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I will feel much better about the defense come draft day

right now:

Warren - Wilfork - Wright?
    TBC - Mayo - Guyton? - Crable?
    Bodden - Meriweather - Sanders - Butler

i see some major room for improvement, but i also see some great pieces in there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR. OUR D'S GONNA BE SICK : it might be a good idea to wait until december to crack out said crystal ball.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

True. Although some people around here might get antsy waiting that long. ESPN's already having a blast with their predictions. Just today they labeled the Jets as the team to beat. I wonder if that claim stands after next weekend.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I will feel much better about the defense come draft day right now: Warren - Wilfork - Wright? TBC - Mayo - Guyton? - Crable? Bodden - Meriweather - Sanders - Butler i see some major room for improvement, but i also see some great pieces in there.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Guyton was about average among starting NFL linebackers last year.  He's not a questionmark.  Now Crable is a questionmark.

Wright might be squeezed out by a combination of Lewis and Brace, but BB may well draft someone new to add to the mix.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Good. I'm glad they got that Baltimore playoff debacle off their back. It feels good to hoist that Lombardi trophy in April. I knew that game was a fluke.
    I mean if they won 3 Super Bowls with no receivers just imagine how many they can win with Randy Moss.