Patriots are QUITERS They had that game But once again SCREWED IT UP Gave it away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Patriots are QUITERS They had that game But once again SCREWED IT UP Gave it away

So Disgusted w/ the Pats this season Out of 16 games only 1 game was actually played 4 solid quarters. they keep giving there games away once you think They have won the BLOW IT all those DUMB Mistakes  Defense was pathetic. GLAD THIS SEASON IS OVER CAUSE whta i saw  today It is over Cause they just look like they don't care anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Patriots are QUITERS They had that game But once again SCREWED IT UP Gave it away

Go to bed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Patriots are QUITERS They had that game But once again SCREWED IT UP Gave it away

Paula, the Pats are not quitters. The defense is young and in the fourth quarter wholesale changes were made. Plus the gameplan was very vanilla. Don't be a quitter yourself, we are in the playoffs and it's time to concentrate on that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Listen up hole. Either you're a bandwagon bimbo or a troll. Either way you suk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocco123. Show rocco123's posts

Quitters? We had our second string in and plenty of starters out. Quitting? You're an idiot. Hate to have you on my team!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

So Disgusted w/ the Pats this season Out of 16 games only 1 game was actually played 4 solid quarters. they keep giving there games away once you think They have won the BLOW IT all those DUMB Mistakes  Defense was pathetic. GLAD THIS SEASON IS OVER CAUSE whta i saw  today It is over Cause they just look like they don't care anymore.

Your the one who has quit. BYE!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

First off, BB put Brian Hoyer into the game with two minutes left in the game.  What does this say about whether BB wanted to win the Texans game?

In a previous end-of-season game, BB sent Doug Flutie out to pooch-punt an extra point to tie the game at halftime.  Flutie made a dubious spot in the NFL record books.  There was a rumor that BB really wanted to lose that game, and at the end of the game the Patriots scored a TD.  BB chose to go for two points.  It's rumored that BB ordered the wide receiver to drop the ball, because BB wanted the Pats to be the fourth seed in the playoffs.  Based on the pooch punt, I believe that rumor. 

So why did BB, the NFL's master chess player, put Hoyer in?  Brady didn't look too ticked off on the sidelines. 

I have a theory that BB ordered Brady to throw that ball way up in the air.  Furthermore, Brian Hoyer might possibly have been ordered to miss Edelman repeatedly as the Pats' backup got kind of close to tying the game. 

GO!   FIGHT!   LOSE!   LOSE!  L O S E !!!

Hoyer put together a reasonable drive. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from signawaiver. Show signawaiver's posts

We let them off the hook!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Go back and take 4th grade english, right after you suk on a butt.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I WISH that was the problem and that those 4 losses in the 4th quarter weretruly the result of them, to use your words, quitting.

But alas...that's not the case.  The defense is in transition and is perhaps a year away.  Never say never, but the road past SD and Indy will be bumpy.  I just hope we don't underestimate Balt. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Dude u are an *idiot, get a new team, move on, we dont want u rooting for out team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Since the thread in which this question was posed has mysteriously disappeared, I re-query: Why was Brady not playing in that final drive?  If BB didn't try to win this game, why are the Colts cowards for not trying to win theirs?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

"If BB didn't try to win this game, why are the Colts cowards for not trying to win theirs"

I didn't realize the Patriots were on the verge of an undefeated season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

the answer is the colts were scared of the jests
    Why not get clarks 100 catches at home? Only two records worth playing for? oh ya and clarks? REALLY? REALLY? If you'll buy this you are BLIND

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Nope indeed.  The Pats were not on the verge of an undefeated season.  So you're saying that it's cowardly to try to stay/get healthy when you're on the verge of an undefeated season, but it's alright to quit on the game if you're not undefeated?  I still don't get your point...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jules - give up the logic. 

Everyone knows that an undefeated team must go into the postseason as unhealthy as possible in order to level the competitive balance for the rest of the teams who were not good enough to be undefeated and thus earned the right to their rest starters.  

Wait a minute, that doesn't make sense.  LOL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Has anyone here considered that BB was trying to ride the line between winning while at the same time not giving next weekend's opponent anything to look at?