Patriots @ Bills REPORT CARD

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Re: Patriots @ Bills REPORT CARD

I agree with the general assessment (and thanks for the smartest post-game wrap I see each week), in particular with the smart coaching given all of our injuries.

However, one thing I think is interesting: the Pats graded out much higher from you this week than last week, but I'd argue that last week the Pats didn't look as good because they played a darn good team. This week they didn't play a darn good team and so consquently they looked much better. Maybe there needs to be a final "degree of difficulty" grade or something to acknowledge that. 

having said it, it was a huge win as it gives BB the room to game plan next week with setting up for the playoffs - most teams will not have that luxury. Even the Colts will be playing for their lives next week. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Unless things change, it will be Ravens at Colts and Jets at Chiefs. Indy owns Baltimore. My prediction is welcome back to Foxboro Matt Cassel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Unless they lose to Oakland next week, the Chefs will be the #3 seed and would only be visiting Foxboro in the wildly improbable event that they reach the AFC Championship Game.

KC should handle Green New Jersey at home, sending them off to Bitchburgh in the divisional round. My guess is Peyton Manning no-huddles Baltimore to death and it's the Colts coming in for a beating on the 15th.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

They also won the "all-important" TOP.Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Excellent assessment TexasPat!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

OK Tex, fair enough - we'll agree to disagree on the Bills versus the Packers. :) 

All I will say is that the Pack spanked the Giants today and Rogers back makes them better but that wasn't by any means the only reason they did so. 

Just curious though - why were you rooting for Indy today? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Big Congrats to the Pats! LawWood have now combined for 17 rushing TD's and over 1400 yards rushing. Gronk was great again and the depleted D forced SEVEN TO's. It was really 9 or 10, we stopped the bills on 4th down too which is a turnover in my book.

Who does that?'

ps - SD IS DONEEEE, Congrats KC

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

A+

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

We crushed the bills once again, great to see.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

TPat: Just a comment about the secondary. It is clear that at this point that McCourty is a better corner than Arrington. While Arrington has made progress and is a good tackler, he is certain to get picked on in the playoffs. What troubles me most about the situation is that Meriweather never seems to be able to get over in time to help out deep. Arrington doesn't play as soft as Hobbs, but I keep thinking how easy it was for Plaxico to beat Hobbs in the Super Bowl and I see the same thing happening to Arrington. What do you think?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Arrington continues to be abysmal.

He's the weak link on the D.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

as on PTI errors section....Welker had 3 drops! guy doesnt drop 3 in a season....3 in a game????

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Hey Tex: I think this is the highest grades you've awarded the D all season. They've come a long way. Solid play all around.
    AFC Champs! How sweet it is.
    GO PATS!

Sections
Shortcuts