Patriots @ Broncos REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Patriots @ Broncos REPORT CARD

There are losses, and then there are losses. But when you watch your team give one away, as the Patriots did today...it sticks in your craw for several weeks. This game is the one that the Pats will look back upon at season's end, and say...if only. Not much good to say about this one...made worse by what appears to be a serious knee injury to starting LT, Matt Light. Here are my grades: 

A.) OFFENSE: A very good first half, cumulating on a TD with just 5 seconds remaining, was negated by an awful second half. The failure of the "O" to score in the second stanza makes comparisons to the 2007 unit laughable, and brings further questions about Tom Brady's recovery. It also underscores the desparate need for another WR to compliment Randy Moss.

1.) QB: The optimism stemming from Tom's gradual improvement from game to game, since the debacle in NY...took a hit today. Tom missed several open receivers, including a wide open Randy Moss for what would have been a TD. That miss essentially cost the Patriots a chance at what might have been a relatively easy win. Getting shut out in an entire half is completely unacceptable. Whether Tom is hearing footsteps or whatever, this is not the same guy who has led the Patriots to four SBs...and who was the best QB in the game:
    GRADE: C-;

2.) RBs: Sammy Morris had another good game, rushing 17 times for 69 yards, to lead the team. Nonetheless, the Pats couldn't sustain a consistent ground attack. As a result, their defense spent far too much time on the field...and looked a bit gassed on Denvers' final two drives.
    GRADE: C;

3.) WRs: In light of the way their QB threw the ball, this is a tough grade. For example, Randy Moss was limited to just one catch for 26 yards. But, Moss had his man beaten badly for a TD, only to have Tom Brady air mail the ball 10 feet over his head. Wes Welker is the guy who makes the offense tick. He had a typical 8 catches for 86 yards, and a TD. TE Ben Watson was pretty much a non-factor as a receiver, though he did haul in a TD pass at the end of the first half. The Pats have a glaring weakness at the 3rd WR spot. If they hope to come close to replicating their offensive explosiveness of 2007, they need to find a compliment for Randy Moss.  
    GRADE: B-      

4.) OL: Sad to see that this bunch couldn't dominate against a smaller Denver front seven. Nonetheless, they did a decent job in pass protection. Noticably missed LT Matt Light when he went down with an injury in the 4th quarter.
    GRADE: C+

B.) DEFENSE:
    Was left on the field for too many plays. Played well until the 4th quarter, when the unit appeared to tire. Allowed another frustrating long, late drive to allow the Broncos to tie, and, eventually, win the game in OT.

1.) DL: Not a bad job of defensing the run. But, applied little pressure to QB Kyle Orton throughout the game. The "bend bit don't break" philosophy was on full display...and worked til the 4th quarter, and in OT.
    GRADE: C+;

2.) LBs:
    Great to see Jarod Mayo back! He and Gary Guyton should be a great ILB combo for years to come. Both played effectively. But, the OLBs were another story. Got little pressure on Kyle Orton. Though there were some tipped passes, the Pats failed to take full advantage by picking them off. OLB/DE Derrick Burgess continues to be a very disappointing non-factor...and appears to be a waste of a 3rd round draft choice: 
    GRADE: C+;

3.) SECONDARY: 
    Gave up a ton of completions and yards to alleged glorified game manager Orton...though some of that was attributable to Orton being given too much time to throw. Couldn't stop huge WR Brandon Marshall in the redzone. Allowed WR Eddie Royal far too much success, as Royal finished with 90 yards on 10 receptions. Dumb taunting penalty on Brandon Meriweather may have cost the Pats the game. Meriweather should know that the NFL refs are calling games ridiculously close this season...and should have the discipline to avoid such stupid , albeit ticky-tack calls. Leigh Bodden led the team in tackles. Not a good sign when a CB does that.

C.) SPECIAL TEAMS: 
    The normally reliable Stephen Gostkowski missed a 40 yard FG which would have give the Patriots a 10 point, two possession lead, heading into the 4th quarter. The Pats missed opportunities to recover fumbles on returns...and some seemingly quick whistles by the zebras took away some opprtunities. Some good work by rookie Julian Eddleman on punt returns.

D.) COACHING:
    I don't understand the seemingly blasse attitude by this team...when squaring off against a previously unbeaten opponent on the road. Where was the emotion? While I understand that the "bend but don't break" defensive philosophy has its' place, its' place is not late in the 4th quarter, or in OT. Seemingly, the Pats offered no resistance to stopping the Broncos in the extra session. During the OT and 4th quarter, the seemingly tired defensive unit seemed to be playing not to lose, rather than to win. Why not chance a blitz on occasion? Horrible 3rd and 3 call of a run to Kevin Faulk got the Patriots' offense off the field pointless again, in the second half. Where were the adjustments? Where was the execution? Please find competent 3rd WR, pronto!!
    GRADE: D 

E.) GAME BALL:
    Denver QB Kyle Orton...who continues to silence his critics.

F.) PLAY OF THE GAME:
    Dumb, inexcusable taunting call on Brandon Meriweather, which may have cost the Patriots this game. Its' a shame that the guy whose been the Pats' best and most consistent defender all season, pulled such a boneheaded play. While some could blame the refs for making such a ticky-tack call...as I pointed out above...thats' the way the game is being called these days...and Meriweather should know better. 

Here are the game stats: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291011007. Pardon me while I barf.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots @ Broncos REPORT CARD

I think the play of the game was the strip-sack of Brady at the end of the 4th

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

TPat spot on with your report card, and as much as I love #12 he might have even been worse - even in the D range.  He missed some big throws.  This one will leave a bitter taste, but as I posted elsewhere I still believe this team will find a way into the playoffs.  They have two winnable games in the next two weeks, after playing four good to very good teams over the past 4 weeks - Jets, Falcons, Ravens, and Broncos (on the road) they will right the ship.  This one was looked to be a W in the first half, but they just couldn't get it done.  I think they will be 6-2 headed into Indy in 4 weeks, and I will take my chances at that point.  Call me naive or call me someone that has watched this team for a long time, and they are far from done at this point.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots @ Broncos REPORT CARD:
    [QUOTE]TPat spot on with your report card, and as much as I love #12 he might have even been worse - even in the D range.  He missed some big throws.  This one will leave a bitter taste, but as I posted elsewhere I still believe this team will find a way into the playoffs.  They have two winnable games in the next two weeks, after playing four good to very good teams over the past 4 weeks - Jets, Falcons, Ravens, and Broncos (on the road) they will right the ship.  This one was looked to be a W in the first half, but they just couldn't get it done.  I think they will be 6-2 headed into Indy in 4 weeks, and I will take my chances at that point.  Call me naive or call me someone that has watched this team for a long time, and they are far from done at this point.   
    Posted by DBAZ22[/QUOTE]

No doubt...this was a damaging, horrible loss. No silver linings in this one. The team is now a mediocre 3-2, and 0-2 on the road. Its' time to step it up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

My play of the game: Brandon Marshall knocking away a pass that was tipped at the line of scrimmage by Ninkovich.

It had pick-6 written all over it, and at that stage of the game a turnover could have broken the game open for the Patriots

My biggest, most burning question: Why did I know to hit the QB and the nearest receiver on an interception, yet the Patriots did not and surrendered two potential interceptions to alert receivers in the vicinity?  Marshall should have been popped.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I'm giving them an INCOMPLETE.

They messed up, but with work they can improve.  They left a lot of opportunities out on the field today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

It still appears as if the Broncos have not played anybody yet.

1-Cincy miracle

2-CLE

3-OAK

4-Classic Tony Oh-no performance

5-& a 'they are who we thought they were and we let um' off the hook' job by the Patriots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Was it a case of Denver being that good or The Patriots being that bad?
    I say the latter.
    Sorry if it rubs you the wrong way, but its the truth. 
    The offensive game plan was pisss poor. The DBs once again were the achilles heel. Vince W. played a heck of game though. 

quote of the post game-
     35 for 48 Kyle Orton "we've worked hard to secure homefield advantage"

excuse me Kyle, but 5 wins does not get you homefield.   

nice  blueprint, take notes next MON, we'll show ya how.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Assuming the Pats win the AFC East, they are now 3 games behind Denver in the playoff standings. With the Colts easy schedule, the Pats can kiss the 1st round bye, goodbye.

WTG Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE] Vince W. played a heck of game though.  Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Agree indeed. Wilfork was dominant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Tex, I 110% agree about the third WR spot.  If nothing is done, the Pats aren't going very far.  The Pats gave this game away, hats off to Denver, but why the Pats were trying to get those extra 20 yards in 4th to get into field goal range is beyond me.  To be specific, running the Ball and the Bomb to a very covered Randy Moss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

That loss clearly shown that Brady vintage 2009 is miles away from his 2 years ago form. He threw off targets (usually overthrowing Moss and underthrowing Welker) too many times and one cannot even say he was furiously harassed by heavy blitzing. Brady finished the game with a miserable 57.6% accuracy and I ask myself what would a 3rd receiver bring if Brady misses his 1rst and 2nd receivers. That loss falls entirely on his shoulder and on the shoulders of the coaches.
    Come' on, the offense was shutout the ENTIRE second half! One deserves to lose when that happens. Denver made enough blunders on their own (2 successive penalties on punting) to deserve losing but NE was not able to convert on third downs (0 for 6 converting in the 2nd half!!!).
    I don't understand the coaching staff not acknowledging that Brady is mere average at this point and not adapting. The game plan was good in the first half: run smashmouth football taking advantage of the rather smallish Denver's DL. If I recall good, Brady best pass was on a beautifull play action and not at all on any kind of empty backfield set. As a matter of fact when the team turned away from the running game to let Brady loose it failed miserably. Why not just commit to the running game in order to setup play action passes (like Indy does for instance)? I don't get it...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

T-Pat...good observations as usual. I'm hoping some other official else called the taunting penalty on BM because if it was the one on the scene his flag was out before the taunt. Never did see another angle, may have been getting a coldie. Brady doesn't seem to be hearing steps, it appears that he just doesn't have his timing down. For the 07 Brady, Pats have this one in the bag at the half.
    To Bolted: Why on earth are you on this site criticising the Pats? Your team beat the winless Fish and they beat Oakland. Wow wee. They've given up more points than they've scored. A 1-2 Pittsburgh team beat them in their own back yard. LT is done and Merriman should give it up. Now that your teams crappy division finally has a team in it, your playoff chances are gone. Get on their site and spread some good cheer for them, if anyone needs it they do. If you don't go, and everyone knows you won't, how about rehashing that pre-season commentary of yours about the Dolts being so great on paper. But then again, I guess that paper was Scott tissue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]It still appears as if the Broncos have not played anybody yet. 1-Cincy miracle 2-CLE 3-OAK 4-Classic Tony Oh-no performance 5-& a 'they are who we thought they were and we let um' off the hook' job by the Patriots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc Was it a case of Denver being that good or The Patriots being that bad? I say the latter. Sorry if it rubs you the wrong way, but its the truth.  The offensive game plan was pisss poor. The DBs once again were the achilles heel. Vince W. played a heck of game though.  quote of the post game-  35 for 48 Kyle Orton "we've worked hard to secure homefield advantage" excuse me Kyle, but 5 wins does not get you homefield.    nice  blueprint, take notes next MON, we'll show ya how.  
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Jbolt, Denver going to win your division!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

TexPat, look forward to your post game report card each week. I agree with the Meriweather's taunting penalty but another bonehead play was made by Logan Mankins. The late hit or unnessary rouhness penalty took us out of possible field goal range.
                    Thanx again

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Patriots get an F all across the board, with the exception of Wes Welker.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Patriots get an F all across the board, with the exception of Wes Welker.
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

Another negative comment from a sick loser troll. Go have yourself committed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

TexasPAt3

Everything hinges on how brady plays and he did not look good yesterday.

The timing and Percision passing is juts not there.  The miss deep throw to Moss was one but the miss throw to Welker who would have had a bee line to the end zone was even more telling.

It is going to take brady a few more games to get his timing down.  Agreed that we need another speed receiver on the other side.

Defense could not get off the filed because Denver killed the Pats with that short passing game.  It was very impressive but I kep waiting for one of our corners to jump the route since many were quick down and out timing patterns and they kept running the same pl;ay over and over again.  CB played too far off the receivers.

Overall, is was a disappointing game and the Pats get a C- overall.

dboss

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

This team needs one more playmaker on each side of the ball. The offense should be able to be better but can't for whatver reason. Maybe one more receiver is the answer or maybe Tom just isn't accurate.  This team won't run the ball like last year's team either.

The defense has no pass rush. So they stand back in coverage and wait to be torn apart underneath.  Occassionally they make a play and get off the field.

A disspointing loss to a good team but I'm more concerned about the lack of hope for the future. I'm starting to see a pattern of play here with the offense starting strong then peetering out. The defense is gassed by the fourth quarter because the offense can't sustain anything.

I can see this team either just start winning like we assumed they would or else play .500 the rest of the way. Defense is what it is, offense should be able to do much more. Galloway oh Galloway, how thou screwest us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from weymouthbaby. Show weymouthbaby's posts

a few more lack luster losses as this one, the pats will be joining the sox on vacation........theres no rythem to the team,,,,,,,plan for the draft

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

offense-D+
    defense-D+
    gameplan-D+

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]It still appears as if the Broncos have not played anybody yet. 1-Cincy miracle 2-CLE 3-OAK 4-Classic Tony Oh-no performance 5-& a 'they are who we thought they were and we let um' off the hook' job by the Patriots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc Was it a case of Denver being that good or The Patriots being that bad? I say the latter. Sorry if it rubs you the wrong way, but its the truth.  The offensive game plan was pisss poor. The DBs once again were the achilles heel. Vince W. played a heck of game though.  quote of the post game-  35 for 48 Kyle Orton "we've worked hard to secure homefield advantage" excuse me Kyle, but 5 wins does not get you homefield.    nice  blueprint, take notes next MON, we'll show ya how.  
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE] its obvious the broncos are the new kings of the west.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

I've got to agree with JBolt - It's hard to disagree that we blew the game when we had a 10 point lead for the entire first half...

BTW - Haha, Did Orton really say that???

Anyway, I think that the Pats problem is partly playcalling, and partly Brady. We had an easy Moss TD and Brady overthrew him. An easy Welker TD and Brady hits him in the back, and the entire second half we couldn't get anything going (playcalling horrible - especially with the 3rd and 3 and we run it with Faulk).

Oh, and please can we see Maroney on the bench from now on? I haven't ever said it before, but even when he has a good play he follows it up with 3 bad ones... Why did BJGE not play at all this game?

And if our D had caught any of the three potential badly missed interceptions, then we probably would have won this one...

That being said, we just have to move forward and play better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

In Response to Patriots @ Broncos REPORT CARD:
    [QUOTE]     There are losses, and then there are losses. But when you watch your team give one away, as the Patriots did today...it sticks in your craw for several weeks. This game is the one that the Pats will look back upon at season's end, and say...if only. Not much good to say about this one...made worse by what appears to be a serious knee injury to starting LT, Matt Light. Here are my grades:       A.) OFFENSE: A very good first half, cumulating on a TD with just 5 seconds remaining, was negated by an awful second half. The failure of the "O" to score in the second stanza makes comparisons to the 2007 unit laughable, and brings further questions about Tom Brady's recovery. It also underscores the desparate need for another WR to compliment Randy Moss.   1.) QB:  The optimism stemming from Tom's gradual improvement from game to game, since the debacle in NY...took a hit today. Tom missed several open receivers, including a wide open Randy Moss for what would have been a TD. That miss essentially cost the Patriots a chance at what might have been a relatively easy win. Getting shut out in an entire half is completely unacceptable. Whether Tom is hearing footsteps or whatever, this is not the same guy who has led the Patriots to four SBs...and who was the best QB in the game: GRADE: C-; 2.) RBs: Sammy Morris had another good game, rushing 17 times for 69 yards, to lead the team. Nonetheless, the Pats couldn't sustain a consistent ground attack. As a result, their defense spent far too much time on the field...and looked a bit gassed on Denvers' final two drives. GRADE: C; 3.) WRs: In light of the way their QB threw the ball, this is a tough grade. For example, Randy Moss was limited to just one catch for 26 yards. But, Moss had his man beaten badly for a TD, only to have Tom Brady air mail the ball 10 feet over his head. Wes Welker is the guy who makes the offense tick. He had a typical 8 catches for 86 yards, and a TD. TE Ben Watson was pretty much a non-factor as a receiver, though he did haul in a TD pass at the end of the first half. The Pats have a glaring weakness at the 3rd WR spot. If they hope to come close to replicating their offensive explosiveness of 2007, they need to find a compliment for Randy Moss.   GRADE: B-        4.) OL: Sad to see that this bunch couldn't dominate against a smaller Denver front seven. Nonetheless, they did a decent job in pass protection. Noticably missed LT Matt Light when he went down with an injury in the 4th quarter. GRADE: C+      B.) DEFENSE: Was left on the field for too many plays. Played well until the 4th quarter, when the unit appeared to tire. Allowed another frustrating long, late drive to allow the Broncos to tie, and, eventually, win the game in OT. 1.) DL: Not a bad job of defensing the run. But, applied little pressure to QB Kyle Orton throughout the game. The "bend bit don't break" philosophy was on full display...and worked til the 4th quarter, and in OT. GRADE: C+; 2.) LBs: Great to see Jarod Mayo back! He and Gary Guyton should be a great ILB combo for years to come. Both played effectively. But, the OLBs were another story. Got little pressure on Kyle Orton. Though there were some tipped passes, the Pats failed to take full advantage by picking them off. OLB/DE Derrick Burgess continues to be a very disappointing non-factor...and appears to be a waste of a 3rd round draft choice:  GRADE: C+; 3.) SECONDARY:  Gave up a ton of completions and yards to alleged glorified game manager Orton...though some of that was attributable to Orton being given too much time to throw. Couldn't stop huge WR Brandon Marshall in the redzone. Allowed WR Eddie Royal far too much success, as Royal finished with 90 yards on 10 receptions. Dumb taunting penalty on Brandon Meriweather may have cost the Pats the game. Meriweather should know that the NFL refs are calling games ridiculously close this season...and should have the discipline to avoid such stupid , albeit ticky-tack calls. Leigh Bodden led the team in tackles. Not a good sign when a CB does that. GRADE: C;      C.) SPECIAL TEAMS:  The normally reliable Stephen Gostkowski missed a 40 yard FG which would have give the Patriots a 10 point, two possession lead, heading into the 4th quarter. The Pats missed opportunities to recover fumbles on returns...and some seemingly quick whistles by the zebras took away some opprtunities. Some good work by rookie Julian Eddleman on punt returns. GRADE: C;      D.) COACHING: I don't understand the seemingly blasse attitude by this team...when squaring off against a previously unbeaten opponent on the road. Where was the emotion? While I understand that the "bend but don't break" defensive philosophy has its' place, its' place is not late in the 4th quarter, or in OT. Seemingly, the Pats offered no resistance to stopping the Broncos in the extra session. During the OT and 4th quarter, the seemingly tired defensive unit seemed to be playing not to lose, rather than to win. Why not chance a blitz on occasion? Horrible 3rd and 3 call of a run to Kevin Faulk got the Patriots' offense off the field pointless again, in the second half. Where were the adjustments? Where was the execution? Please find competent 3rd WR, pronto!! GRADE: D       E.) GAME BALL: Denver QB Kyle Orton...who continues to silence his critics .      F.) PLAY OF THE GAME: Dumb, inexcusable taunting call on Brandon Meriweather, which may have cost the Patriots this game. Its' a shame that the guy whose been the Pats' best and most consistent defender all season, pulled such a boneheaded play. While some could blame the refs for making such a ticky-tack call...as I pointed out above...thats' the way the game is being called these days...and Meriweather should know better.       Here are the game stats: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291011007 . Pardon me while I barf.      Thoughts?               
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
     TexPat,

The defense played well enough to win. If Brady scores on the 1st drive of the second half it's a completely different ball game. That did not happen.
    I like Bodden, but he cannot be our leading tackler....that would be very bad news for the D. Brady played terrible. With benefit of hindsight most of us should have called this game closer in our predictions because (right now) this offense will not blow anyone out, and Denver's D is much much better than the D we put up 41 points on last year.  I mentioned that Pass D Mac was acquiring decent defensive players that could help his young D ( Dawkins, Goodman, Hill etc...) and good young D players like Ayers. The Pats played scared on Offense and played well on defense for maybe three quarters, but looked very tired about 2/3rds of the way through the 3rd. ZB mentioned the thin air and that players would get tired eventually if they spent alot of time on the field and that happened with the  Pats D. The scary thing is where Denver stands in their division: they are basically 5 wins away (maybe 6) from winning their division and are about three very good players away from becoming a legit AFCCG contender (imagine what happens if they sign Fork and say Seymour next off-season)
    If Mc Daniels can outcoach BB than he can outcoach another team with superior talent like the Turner's Bolts. Like I said in an earlier post the coaching defections the Pats have had over the years matter. I can see a Crennel Defense beating this team, especially if we have Mc Daniels calling plays on offense. All that said the Pats played their usual clunker at Mile High and lost....it is, however, not the end of the world....Does anyone feel that with all the new faces on D that this is kind of a rebuilding year or at least their is some transition without the likes of Harrison and Bruschi etc...?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots @ Broncos REPORT CARD : I've got to agree with JBolt - It's hard to disagree that we blew the game when we had a 10 point lead for the entire first half... BTW - Haha, Did Orton really say that??? Anyway, I think that the Pats problem is partly playcalling, and partly Brady. We had an easy Moss TD and Brady overthrew him. An easy Welker TD and Brady hits him in the back, and the entire second half we couldn't get anything going (playcalling horrible - especially with the 3rd and 3 and we run it with Faulk). Oh, and please can we see Maroney on the bench from now on? I haven't ever said it before, but even when he has a good play he follows it up with 3 bad ones... Why did BJGE not play at all this game? And if our D had caught any of the three potential badly missed interceptions, then we probably would have won this one... That being said, we just have to move forward and play better.
    Posted by timesedge[/QUOTE]

Yes he did

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I feel like a "D" for coaching is too much....they get an "F" from me. What ever happened to making halftime adjustments? Getting completely shut down in the 2nd half means you were out coached in a big way.

Sure Brady is off, but I think we all know he'll come around. Couldn't agree more about needing a 3rd reciever. Cover Moss & Welker, and we seem to be lost. We have plenty of talent at RB, and they refuse to run it....just makes no sense. Play calling is tough to swallow at times, I wanted to throw a brick through my screen on the 3rd & 3 call to Faulk.

I'm not going to panic, but I think the coaching is our weakness right now.

Sections
Shortcuts