Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD

"Today was a sad sad day... i saw a team with not enough leadership, not enough pasion, zero hunger."

Yes, sad but true. Where did the fight go?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

And, the coaches had to know that Miami was eventually going to abandon the run and let Henne throw the ball.  Why?  Well, that's what he did in Gillette a few weeks ago with some measure of success.  I even commented on it, right here in this forum.  Unfortunately, at that time, it was noted that if Henne can throw against this defense, what would happen with Manning and Brees directing their offenses down the field.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

So just how successful has BB been in those 4th down situations. Agree that it's great to be aggressive and go for the win, but if the best play you can come up with is an inside handoff to the up-back, maybe you should take the 3 points. Play calling is an issue. And if Wes Welker is not on the field, nothing is going to happen. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD:
    [QUOTE]     Are the 2009 New Patriots a great team?

Do you think the team is quitting now? 
    The play in the second half looked like a team not really interested. 
    Is Moss not the player he used to be? He looked great on that first touchdown but is he a one-trick pony?  I'd like to see him run some more short and intermediate routes. Maybe he's not a problem at all but that the running back has to stay and block every play so they're down a man on offense.
    I haven't liked this O-line for years but then they went out last year and had a  great year as a rushing line. Did they get old overnight?
    When Brady has time to throw he looks great but when he's rushed he's terrible. Peyton Manning does very well under pressure and I wonder if the routes their receivers are running are that much better.
    The defense just plain stinks. They need at least two more top flight corners to be competitive and at least one star pass rusher. These are the two most expensive positions to fill on defense so they'll probably try to draft them which means at least one to two more years of misery.
    I'm starting not to like BB's ability to find quality free agents. I think he does better going after potential has-beens like Cox, Harrison and Moss. Just look at Beisel, Colvin, Thomas and Burgess as examples of how he doesn't grab good FAs. Everything can turn around in a year and no matter what you think is set in stone this year can be turned on its head the next year. I'd rather see them go young on D right now and keep drafting next year and also to try and find some FAs to play the O line while they try and figure out what they need there. This would be a good time to revisit whether or not their offense is just too studied and exposed to be good anymore and if they need some fresh minds to come in and breath some life into them. The Pats used to guess right a lot of times on defense and I'm not seeing that much anymore of course BB could be calling the absolute best play for any given situation but the players have to execute. I'm not sure who's to blame there other than Wilhite and Butler. I think they need to upgrade at least half a dozen starters on offense and defense to be elite again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

How can you say that Peyton does well under pressure when he never is under pressure? Has he been sacked 10 times this entire season? I doubt it.

It goes well beyond the QB position. In fact, that's one of the few positions where we're set.

I'm beginning to wonder if the real problem wasn't the loss of scott pioli. Looking at the draft class from last year, outside of volmer, I'm just seeing a bunch of JAGs. Looking at the FAs brought in for the past 2 years, I'm seeing complete duds, such as AT,  burgess, fred taylor, shawn springs, chris baker. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD:
    [QUOTE]Spot on TP with your grades.  Brady's throw if you look at it - back shoulder was at worst an incompletion.  Guy had inside coverage and that is exactly where the DB was.  Awful.  Missed Aiken deep two weeks in a row.  Say what you will about Aiken, but Brady's insistence on going to Moss and Welker is the deeper concern.  Team was killing guys up front with Volmer, think him out really hurts the OL.  Play calling a disaster at times.  Agreed on the Seymour Monday morning QBs - that ship sailed several years ago, and he wanted big $$.  They need a true pass rusher, and I still believe this secondary will improve.  Safeties are decent, Butler will get better, but the rest is in need of major work.  This team could still finish 10-6 win the division, and host a playoff game.  Far from the glory years, but in a year of transition, I will take it.  Most teams in transition, usually flounder around 5-11/4-12 for several years.  Expectations always huge around here, and rightly so, but take this year, and build on next.  
    Posted by DBAZ22[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with your point on Brady's insistence on going to Welker and Moss, before these two, his favorite receiver was the open one.  There is no way that Baker, Watson, Aiken, Eldeman, etc. cannot catch a pass once in a while when thrown their way.  Teams know now that if they cover Moss, Welker or someone out of the backfield that the ball will just be thrown away.  Look at Brees and Manning and see how many different receivers they are using - the open ones - you can't possibly cover them all and that is one of NE's major problems on offense this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

This team does NOT need more Tight Ends in the draft.  What it needs is to drop the Tight End position all together and add a third tackle to play his butt right next to Nick Kazcur.  Brady is going to get killed unless the OLine can provide a degree of protection.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Usually, after such a tough loss, I'm depressed. But, after yesterday's debacle in Miami, I find myself both glad, and mad, that the Pats' lost. Why?

1.) They have a Charmin-soft OL that can't get a push whenever it needs to gain a yard...and that it allowing one of the greatest QBs of all-time to be beaten each week like a government mule;

2.) They have a turnstile-like RT, who management thought enough of to sign to a multi-year extension. Yet, contract issues on key players such as Logan Mankins and Vince Wilfolk remain an issue;

3.) They have a Hall of Fame QB who, seemingly once per game, throws an egregious interception;

4.) They have a Hall of Fame coach who exhibits courage in gambling on 4th down...but than makes silly play calls such as a one yard pass to a RB when two yards are needed (instead of throwing to one of his two all-pro receivers), and a straight dive play...when he knows that his OL plays like their wearing tuxedos;

5.) They have no one...and I mean, NO ONE...who can rush the passer;

6.) They have a secondary that would have to play 10 yards off my 85 year old grandmother because of reason #5, listed above;

7.) They have a DC with the imagination of a prison guard, and the charisma of Cam Cameron, a/k/a Mr. Fail Fast First;

8.) They have three OLBs named Thomas, Burgess, and Crable, who display athleticism, quickness, and agility only when sweeping around lines on pay day to cash their checks;

9.) They have two CBs, Wheatley and Springs, who are about as useful as an ice-maker in Antarctica;

10.) The majority of their players seem to have as much pride, poise, and toughness as Pee Wee Herman...and give away games like Santa Claus gives away toys on Christmas.  

Yeah...you're damn right I'm mad. These are not the Patriots' that I've known throughout this decade. They are charlatans...impostors. With the exception of Wes Welker, this team deserves to be lustily booed the moment their plane hits the ground at Logan. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Let's face facts. We're a mediocre team at best. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs. If we should get there through the incompetence of our equally mediocre division we'll only be one and done. Today was obviously not an isolated incident. Any team can have a bad day but we're clearly not in that situation. We've been having bad days all year. That means we're just simply not as good as many, including myself, had thought at the beginning of the year.

RESPONSE: Some bad personnel decisions (losing Asante Samuel through free agency, the Joey Galloway and Shawn Springs signings, and drafting such stiffs as Chad Jackson, Shawn Crable, and Terrence Wheatley), have hurt). 

We're also a long way from a single issue fix. A pass  rusher is not going to make us an automatic contender again. We need help pretty much across the board, including coaching, exceot QB.

RESPONSE: Getting a stud pass rusher would cure many of the ills. But, you're right. The Pats still lack a quality 3rd WR, have an overrated OL (particularly the right side of the OL), still need help at CB, could use an upgrade at RB, and definately need to  evaluate their offensive and defensive coordinators.

We need to build around brady, he's a HOF QB with 7-10 years left in the tank and our best player.

RESPONSE: Do you really think that Tom has 7-10 good years left? Three to five seems more realistic;

Blaming him for our current problems is ridiculous. Look at the stars that surround both manning and brees, on both sides of the ball.

RESPONSE: Wes Welker and Randy Moss are serious weapons. All the Pats really need is a quality third WR, and an upgrade on the right side of the OL. Currently, both Manning and Brees play on teams with better defenses (defenses that can pass-rush). But, you're right. Their overall offensive weaponry is probably better than Tom's, right now...although Wes Welker is a one man riot squad. My God, where would the Pats be without him? 

We lost all our stars!! tedy, vrabel, seymour, graham, woody, branch, dilllon, asante, etc. etc. We have to draft, coach up and create new stars.

RESPONSE: Meriweather, Mayo, Guyton, Butler, and Vollmer are emerging young players. The Pats have adequately replaced all of the above, except for Asante, Vrabel, and, one you didn't mention...Big Willie.

We need a OC and  DC for starters. Not some hospitality clerk that gets "promoted from within" but top level, experienced NFL guys, who buy into belechick's methods. He's still the best coach in the NFL.

RESPONSE: Agreed.

On defense, we need at least one stud OLB/DE, a shut down corner and an ILB.

RESPONSE: Stud OLB/DE, definately. ILB? No...I think the Pats are OK with Mayo and Guyton. CB? Yes...reinforcements are once again needed.

We need to resign fork  and upgrade at DT with a guy who can also rush the passer. 

RESPONSE: If, as we all suspect, Ron Brace is a bust, re-signing Vince is a must.

On offense, we need at least one robert meachem type receiver, one stud TE, at least one guard to groom for the future, a RT who can actually block ,a highly rated RB and re-sign logan mankins.

RESPONSE:  Donte' Stallworth was such a receiver. Still have hopes for Brandon Tate. Right side of OL is weak. The other upgrades would be helpful, but not essential.

This can be done within 2-3 years with the draft picks we own and a little luck.

RESPONSE: The Pats do a great job of stockpiling draft picks. But, from 2006 on, they've had problems finding players in rounds 2-7.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD:
    [QUOTE] DEFENSE: It a gutless, rudderless crew, with a  defensive coordinator who doesn't seem to have a clue.[/QUOTE]

Good to see you coming around to my way of thinking.

As long as Pees is this team's DC the Mountain of Fail will continue to grow.

[QUOTE]GAME BALL: In the winning cause, Chad Henne...for showing the poise that the Pats' team has been lacking throughout the season in converting on a 4th and 6...leading to the game winning FG.    

Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

BB and his staff deserve the GB for the "winning cause". Henne was merely the product of the current BB system.

As always nice work.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

And, the coaches had to know that Miami was eventually going to abandon the run and let Henne throw the ball.  Why?  Well, that's what he did in Gillette a few weeks ago with some measure of success.  I even commented on it, right here in this forum.  Unfortunately, at that time, it was noted that if Henne can throw against this defense, what would happen with Manning and Brees directing their offenses down the field.   
    Posted by southernpat

The problem with the Patriots is that anybody can throw against their cream-puff defense. Any NFL QB, given ample time to throw, can be effective. In years past, we've seen such "all time greats" as A.J. Feeley and Kyle Boller pick apart Patriot secondaries. Why? Because they had all day to throw. Ditto for Chad Henne.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD :      The problem with the Patriots is that anybody can throw against their cream-puff defense. Any NFL QB, given ample time to throw, can be effective. In years past, we've seen such "all time greats" as A.J. Feeley and Kyle Boller pick apart Patriot secondaries. Why? Because they had all day to throw. Ditto for Chad Henne.

In todays' game, effective defense is predicated on pass rush. pass rush, pass rush.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

This article is spot on as to what ails the Patriots: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/304078-five-reasons-the-2009-new-england-patriots-are-struggling

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Pats of 2009 are not only two years removed from the 2007 juggernaut, they are also two years removed from having confidence they can put teams away.  This in itself is the biggest difference I have noticed in this 5 game stretch run.  The Pats have looked mighty powerful in the first half only to turn into paper tigers in the second half.  It seems the team gets down on itself so easily.  In each game it appeared to be a play that turned each game around and from that point the Pats did not play the same.  Even last year the Pats would easily make that 4th and 1 play.  This year, it seems they are too predictable.  The defense, it just does have ANY playmakers at all!  This is a common thread among the talking heads.  The Pats do not have that Rodney Harrison, Tedi Bruschi, Willie McGinnist to turn up the volume on defense and make those critical stops.  Where did A Thomas and J Mayo disappear to?  We thought they'd be leaders.  That D is a rudderless ship right now.  The ONLY thing that I can think of to give a positive spin to them now, I think to the Giants of 2007, if they can do it, so can the Pats, but, personnel wise, maybe not.  BB needs to get up on that bully pulpit and scream fire and brimstone at the team.  The players HAVE TO PERFORM, the talent is there, we seen glimpses of it!!  Why not for 60 minutes???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

While the Pats do have some obvious concerns to address - I throw out this what do Indy, SD, Minn, and NO have in common?  GREAT QB play this season.  Not good to very good QB seasons, but GREAT QB seasons - to this point (although #4 laid an egg last night).  I would consider three of those four elite, although Minn laid an egg last night, and SD is playing as well as anyone right now.  Do any of the above teams have defenses that put a scare into a team?  On paper it doesn't appear so.  They typically just OUTSCORE the other team.  Look at Washington on NO yesterday.  That team might be the WORST offensive team in the league, and they put up 30+ on that vaunted NO defense.  New England is not outscoring other teams like most thought they would, and IMO it has been the inconsistent play by #12 especially in 2nd halves of several games, and I am a total Brady rumpswab.  The throw to Moss in the EZ inexcusable - back shoulder and it was a touchdown.  The guy had inside coverage, and Brady threw it inside.  We are just not used to seeing that.      

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats of 2009 are not only two years removed from the 2007 juggernaut, they are also two years removed from having confidence they can put teams away.  This in itself is the biggest difference I have noticed in this 5 game stretch run.  The Pats have looked mighty powerful in the first half only to turn into paper tigers in the second half.  It seems the team gets down on itself so easily.  In each game it appeared to be a play that turned each game around and from that point the Pats did not play the same.  Even last year the Pats would easily make that 4th and 1 play.  This year, it seems they are too predictable.  The defense, it just does have ANY playmakers at all!  This is a common thread among the talking heads.  The Pats do not have that Rodney Harrison, Tedi Bruschi, Willie McGinnist to turn up the volume on defense and make those critical stops.  Where did A Thomas and J Mayo disappear to?  We thought they'd be leaders.  That D is a rudderless ship right now.  The ONLY thing that I can think of to give a positive spin to them now, I think to the Giants of 2007, if they can do it, so can the Pats, but, personnel wise, maybe not.  BB needs to get up on that bully pulpit and scream fire and brimstone at the team.  The players HAVE TO PERFORM, the talent is there, we seen glimpses of it!!  Why not for 60 minutes???
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Why does no one see the obvious here.... everyone is down on our players like we are starting a pop warner team yet completely glossing over the fact that the key issue is defensive play calling.  I'm not saying we are fielding an all pro team but The trend is for the D to play fairly aggressive in the first have, we build a lead, then Pees goes into prevent mode to open the second half.... maybe I'm exagerating a bit, but we have gone into prevent mode against the colts, miami etc whereas the first half the D was making plays and getting 3 and outs.... that's not all adjustments by the opposing O because we ALL can see that the D play calls are soft

Bottom line is the players are doing what the coaches are telling them..... whether AD plays contain or rushes, or the CB presses or plays 10 yards off is Pees's call.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Hey TEX, again a very solid analysis.....

I would like to take minor exception to two of your points:

1.  Mayo and Guyton.... IMHO they did not have a very good game.  On several occassions they whiffed on the play and/or were totally out of the play watching the dolphins gain big yards.  As a matter of fact, MAYO has been somewhat non-existant.  With the exception of TBC, this unit has had no life in the past several weeks.

2.  Although I agree the PATS should have been able to make 1 yard on 4th down.  Against an offensively challenged team like the Phins, every point counts. 

The play calling for the PATS in the 4th quarter has been absolutely horrible.  They go for 2 long bombs in their last three drives, when methodical 5-10 yard passes would have killed the clock and the game.

Brady is totally relying on Moss & Welker.  #1 and #2 in the league in receiving and we have a 7-5 team.... what does that tell you?  No more balance on offense... have they forgotten about their TE's or are the tackles that bad that they need extra protection on every pass play. 

As for MOSS, What the......PhuK... is he hurt?  Sure looks that way....

Defensively, I don't even know where to start.....

a) Enemic Pass Rush
    b) Brutal Pass Coverage.
    c) Pathetic tackling
    d) 10 yard cushion on 4th and 6

Honestly, I believe this talent has as much as 2001.  Why are we so mediocre?  We have no coaching depth behind BB.  The DC and the OC are a flipping joke and have no sense for the game.  They have been outcoached in pretty well every game this year.  2nd half used to be our strength, now it is our kryptonite. 

The league had caught up to BB's system and without any strategic thinking outside of BB, the PATS Are Vanilla on both sides of the ball.  Totally predictable. 

Actually like you, I was less upset with this game than with New Orleans.  This was a game we absolutely had to have.  Another blown 4th quarter and 2nd half lead.  A huge division game that would have clinched the division for us. 

Coaching is our #1 Issue.  The Pats have played much better with less talent. 

Sad, depressed with the reality of the 2009 Patriots.........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Hey TEX, again a very solid analysis..... I would like to take minor exception to two of your points: 1.  Mayo and Guyton.... IMHO they did not have a very good game.  On several occassions they whiffed on the play and/or were totally out of the play watching the dolphins gain big yards.  As a matter of fact, MAYO has been somewhat non-existant.  With the exception of TBC, this unit has had no life in the past several weeks. 2.  Although I agree the PATS should have been able to make 1 yard on 4th down.  Against an offensively challenged team like the Phins, every point counts.  The play calling for the PATS in the 4th quarter has been absolutely horrible.  They go for 2 long bombs in their last three drives, when methodical 5-10 yard passes would have killed the clock and the game. Brady is totally relying on Moss & Welker.  #1 and #2 in the league in receiving and we have a 7-5 team.... what does that tell you?  No more balance on offense... have they forgotten about their TE's or are the tackles that bad that they need extra protection on every pass play.  As for MOSS, What the......PhuK... is he hurt?  Sure looks that way.... Defensively, I don't even know where to start..... a) Enemic Pass Rush b) Brutal Pass Coverage. c) Pathetic tackling d) 10 yard cushion on 4th and 6 Honestly, I believe this talent has as much as 2001.  Why are we so mediocre?  We have no coaching depth behind BB.  The DC and the OC are a flipping joke and have no sense for the game.  They have been outcoached in pretty well every game this year.  2nd half used to be our strength, now it is our kryptonite.  The league had caught up to BB's system and without any strategic thinking outside of BB, the PATS Are Vanilla on both sides of the ball.  Totally predictable.  Actually like you, I was less upset with this game than with New Orleans.  This was a game we absolutely had to have.  Another blown 4th quarter and 2nd half lead.  A huge division game that would have clinched the division for us.  Coaching is our #1 Issue.  The Pats have played much better with less talent.  Sad, depressed with the reality of the 2009 Patriots.........  
    Posted by SmokingJoe

Joe.... finally someone to echo my thoughts.... better DC and OC has done WAY better with less talent.  My thread about a pass rusher is about AD calling out Pees and his play calling....  Prevent D is how we lose games....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Hey TEX, again a very solid analysis..... I would like to take minor exception to two of your points: 1.  Mayo and Guyton.... IMHO they did not have a very good game.  On several occasions they whiffed on the play and/or were totally out of the play watching the dolphins gain big yards.  As a matter of fact, MAYO has been somewhat non-existent.  With the exception of TBC, this unit has had no life in the past several weeks.

RESPONSE: I might have been swayed by the tackle stats. Each game, it seems that Mayo and Guyton are on top of the list. Nonetheless, ILB is not the problem with the defense. Lack of a pass rush, a very mediocre secondary, and an unimaginative DC who does not seem to be getting the most out of his players are the main problems.

2.  Although I agree the PATS should have been able to make 1 yard on 4th down.  Against an offensively challenged team like the Phins, every point counts. 

RESPONSE: Nonsense!! Since when should the New England Patriots worry about gaining a yard a "D" like the mediocre Dolphins? The Pats had a golden opportunity to bury the 'Fins in the first half, but couldn't gain a yard on two straight running plays. In a word...SOFT. Didn't the Dolphins go for a 4th and one in the 4th quarter, and make it? 

The play calling for the PATS in the 4th quarter has been absolutely horrible.  They go for 2 long bombs in their last three drives, when methodical 5-10 yard passes would have killed the clock and the game. Brady is totally relying on Moss & Welker.  #1 and #2 in the league in receiving and we have a 7-5 team.... what does that tell you?  No more balance on offense...

RESPONSE: As I've been saying practically all year, the Pats lack a quality 3rd WR, who can take some of the heat off Randy Moss. They can't run the ball consistently because their overrated OL couldn't get a push against a string of tackling dummies. As a unit, the OL should be ashamed of themselves. Not one of them earned their paychecks.

have they forgotten about their TE's or are the tackles that bad that they need extra protection on every pass play.

RESPONSE: Exactly!! The OTs are that bad.

As for MOSS, What the......PhuK... is he hurt?  Sure looks that way....

RESPONSE: He's getting jammed at the line of scrimmage...while a safety back up the CB. If Brady is giving sufficient time, he may be able to find Randy deep. But, the slants and quick-outs that the Pats like to use with Randy are being taken away. 

Defensively, I don't even know where to start..... a) Anemic Pass Rush b) Brutal Pass Coverage. c) Pathetic tackling d) 10 yard cushion on 4th and 6 Honestly, I believe this talent has as much as 2001.  Why are we so mediocre?  We have no coaching depth behind BB.  The DC and the OC are a flipping joke and have no sense for the game.  They have been outcoached in pretty well every game this year.

RESPONSE: Every other problem you see on defense is a symtom to an anemic pass rush. The CBs are being asked to cover for too long. So...the emphasis is on taking away the big play...bend but don't break...for the opposition to go the length of the field. This strategy clearly isn't working when a QB like Chad Henne can pass for 335 yards with a group of WRs that make the Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney 2006 Pats' tandum look like the second coming of Jerry Rice and John Taylor.

2nd half used to be our strength, now it is our kryptonite.  The league had caught up to BB's system and without any strategic thinking outside of BB, the PATS Are Vanilla on both sides of the ball.  Totally predictable.

RESPONSE: On offense, its' all Welker all the time (and thats' not necessarily a bad thing). On "D", its' "bend but don't break"...which, especially in the 4th quarter, is analogous to death by slow torture. BLITZ BABY!! What do you have to lose??  

Actually like you, I was less upset with this game than with New Orleans.  This was a game we absolutely had to have.  Another blown 4th quarter and 2nd half lead.  A huge division game that would have clinched the division for us.  Coaching is our #1 Issue.

RESPONSE: No...a lack of a pass rush is the #1 issue; #2 issue is a suspect secondary; #3 are weak coordinators; #4 is a bunch of wimps on the OL; #5 is the need for a quality 3rd WR. 

The Pats have played much better with less talent.

RESPONSE: On offense, yes. On defense, no. Theres' no way the 2009 defensive personnel stacks up favorably with the 2001-2004 crews.

Sad, depressed with the reality of the 2009 Patriots.........

RESPONSE: Amen, brother Joe.

Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

To those of you who plan to attend the Pats' next game...please boo them freely and loudly! This underachieving team has earned your disrespect. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Hey TEX, are you watching the Ravens/ Packers game.

The announcers can't say enough about the defensive play calling of Dom Capers.... I think we kept the wrong coach!

Although I agree that this year's D squad is not as good as 2001-2004, they still could do far better with more creative coaching...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from linluc. Show linluc's posts

With Pees as DC we've had a leaky defense.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD :

TEX, one last thought.  The Pats have blown how many 4th quarter leads this year?  To me that is all Coaching, On Both sides of the ball!!!

Agreed that pass rush is horrible....but.... Coaches have to scheme to make them more effective.... Can't do the same play 50-60 times a game... SHOW SOME CREATIVITY!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

If the Pats win the division and play a  wild card team that has a better record, will the game be in NE or away?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

If the Pats win the division and play a  wild card team that has a better record, will the game be in NE or away?
    Posted by Spetznaz24

Division Winner gets the home game..... No worries.... We arn't going to win the division anyways..... we are sinking fast.........

Sections
Shortcuts