In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I Understand that and the red zone O was sorry all game, We all know this and ball needs to be handed off more. But Tom did float a beaut to DA. You stated in a post to babe I think that tI'm didn't get it done. IMO driving us down and giving a 20-17 lead gets it done and putting a ball in DA's hands to take the lead is getting it done too. Like Gisele said "he can't throw and catch the balls"......just opinion there

[/QUOTE]

Yes...had Danny caught that pass, all of this would have been academic. But, he didn't. That made Tom's failure to finish those previous two long drives which stalled at the Miami 4 and 5 yard line, respectively, into TDs, more pronounced.  

[/QUOTE]

So because Amendola drops a TD you penalize Brady? There is a basic flaw in your grading criteria TP.

[/QUOTE]

smh...Brady should change his name to Rodney. In a few years T.P is gonna wish his biggest problem was a 2nd round bust safety. I cant wait to see how long it takes to get over the G.O.A.T.  We will probably be set back for years, esp. if they plan on promoting Joshy who cant do Jack with Qbs not named Brady...See (Bradford, great rookie year, in comes Joshy, Horrible 2nd year) oh and Orton? He was never to be seen again after being coached by Joshy....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Patriots @ Dolphins REPORT CARD

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]Response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

smh...Brady should change his name to Rodney. In a few years T.P is gonna wish his biggest problem was a 2nd round bust safety. I cant wait to see how long it takes to get over the G.O.A.T.  We will probably be set back for years, esp. if they plan on promoting Joshy who cant do Jack with Qbs not named Brady...See (Bradford, great rookie year, in comes Joshy, Horrible 2nd year) oh and Orton? He was never to be seen again after being coached by Joshy....lol

[/QUOTE]

Where have I said that "Brady sucks"?? All I've said was that  Sunday wasn't one of his better games, overall. Even he is saying that. Tom wasn't terrible...he was average.

You apparently want to look only at his bright momemts...and forget the first three quarters of the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

So because Amendola drops a TD you penalize Brady? There is a basic flaw in your grading criteria TP.

So you're opinion is that Brady played well through the first three quarters, and, but for one alleged dropped pass (putting the entire blame on Amendola...and not crediting at all the CB defending)...Brady should get a pass? Sorry...but I disagree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where have I said that "Brady sucks"?? All I've said was that  Sunday wasn't one of his better games, overall. Even he is saying that. Tom wasn't terrible...he was average.

You apparently want to look only at his bright momemts...and forget the first three quarters of the game.

[/QUOTE]

I saw a guy move his team up and the field against a good D. I saw a guy who struggled when the protection wasnt there as all Qbs do. I saw a guy who was handicapped in the redzone with a backup TE that hadnt played in weeks and 3 smurf WRs who are all under 6 ft and a coordinator who didnt try to run and Brady is not gonna change to a run with 8 in the box. Maybe he stick to the run call if called, but to expect him to audible is silly. Its called lack of redzone threat means you dont score in the endzone. We are lucky Hooman came down with one. The other he was intefered with. So Like others mentioed as well as Reiss. Brady played above average and did plenty to win, even scored the go ahead with less than 4  minutes and D and special teams gave it away.

I get that you have a hard job but u cant please everyone and this statement you keep making about " I thought Brady made players better" seems kind of ignorant to throw out all the time. SO If I get signed next week, you expect Brady to make me great too?? Cmon man...BB guys the groceries. Brady just does his best with what he has.

You seem to correlate BB's stinky draft pics to our bad defense but havent noticed despite who is out there on offense we always have a chance. Why is that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I saw a guy move his team up and the field against a good D. I saw a guy who struggled when the protection wasnt there as all Qbs do. I saw a guy who was handicapped in the redzone with a backup TE that hadnt played in weeks and 3 smurf WRs who are all under 6 ft and a coordinator who didnt try to run and Brady is not gonna change to a run with 8 in the box. Maybe he stick to the run call if called, but to expect him to audible is silly. Its called lack of redzone threat means you dont score in the endzone. We are lucky Hooman came down with one. The other he was intefered with. So Like others mentioed as well as Reiss. Brady played above average and did plenty to win, even scored the go ahead with less than 4  minutes and D and special teams gave it away.

I get that you have a hard job but u cant please everyone and this statement you keep making about " I thought Brady made players better" seems kind of ignorant to throw out all the time. SO If I get signed next week, you expect Brady to make me great too?? Cmon man...BB guys the groceries. Brady just does his best with what he has.

RESPONSE: We're just going to have to agree to disagree, and move on. That said, I have refrained from calling you names, or making any claims about how you think. I don't appreciate being  called "ignorant".  

You seem to correlate BB's stinky draft pics to our bad defense but havent noticed despite who is out there on offense we always have a chance. Why is that?

RESPONSE: Again...you are acting as if I'm placing the blame for everything on Brady. If you bother to go back and skim through my report card, you'll see that I placed most of the blame for this loss of the defense...particularly the secondary...where most of the BB "stinky picks" were used. Now...go run off and trade insults with Rusty. We're done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So you're opinion is that Brady played well through the first three quarters, and, but for one alleged dropped pass (putting the entire blame on Amendola...and not crediting at all the CB defending)...Brady should get a pass? Sorry...but I disagree.

[/QUOTE]

You said it yourself.   You said if they scored on the last drive (pass caught) you would have given TB an "A" instead of a "C".

Like I said, we'll see if you are still around when Scott Secules II comes to town.  I'm pretty sure you'll be grading on a curve at that point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You said it yourself.   You said if they scored on the last drive (pass caught) you would have given TB an "A" instead of a "C".

RESPONSE: No, James Augustus. I said that I would have given him an "A-", had Tom pulled off the last second comeback. I get that the Pats' were "Gronk-less". But, nonetheless, he's Tom Brady, who, some say (and I am among them), is the greatest QB of all time. There should have been a contingency plan. The Pats cannot be stalling at the 4 and 5 yard lines, settling for FGs. That's a reipe for losing...especially on the road.

Like I said, we'll see if you are still around when Scott Secules II comes to town.  I'm pretty sure you'll be grading on a curve at that point.

RESPONSE: Yawn.

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

RESPONSE: We're just going to have to agree to disagree, and move on. That said, I have refrained from calling you names, or making any claims about how you think. I don't appreciate being  called "ignorant".  

RESPONSE: Again...you are acting as if I'm placing the blame for everything on Brady. If you bother to go back and skim through my report card, you'll see that I placed most of the blame for this loss of the defense...particularly the secondary...where most of the BB "stinky picks" were used. Now...go run off and trade insults with Rusty. We're done.

[/QUOTE]

Thats why I lightened it up and said "it seems kind of ignorant" I would never call you ignorant cuz I dont know you and seem smart and put a lot into this. I will end with this. I have yet to see any expert or anyone else say that Brady played only one good quarter last game. He had bad redzone targets and still got the ball to the guy twice but one was p/i and the other dropped.  I actually never questioned the grade but when others did I jumped in to support their reason for not liking it but at the end of the day.....I mean im here to pass the time. Dont ever take it personal bro. It just sounds like you are brady bashing when you say "but oh, I thought this guy was supposed to do this" so who cares who his weapons are. THAT is an igorant statement yes. IS he supposed to stop world hunger too? You know what he can do as you should have watched him the past 14 years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats why I lightened it up and said "it seems kind of ignorant" I would never call you ignorant cuz I dont know you and seem smart and put a lot into this. I will end with this. I have yet to see any expert or anyone else say that Brady played only one good quarter last game. He had bad redzone targets and still got the ball to the guy twice but one was p/i and the other dropped.  I actually never questioned the grade but when others did I jumped in to support their reason for not liking it but at the end of the day.....I mean im here to pass the time. Dont ever take it personal bro. It just sounds like you are brady bashing when you say "but oh, I thought this guy was supposed to do this" so who cares who his weapons are. THAT is an igorant statement yes. IS he supposed to stop world hunger too? You know what he can do as you should have watched him the past 14 years.

[/QUOTE]

You won't here this expert saying Brady had a bad game.  Brady makes the Pats look much better than they acutally are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You won't here this expert saying Brady had a bad game.  Brady makes the Pats look much better than they acutally are.

[/QUOTE]

Where did I say that Brady had a "bad" game? He had a "C" game...an average, okay game. Not a "bad" game (D), or an awful game (F).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where did I say that Brady had a "bad" game? He had a "C" game...an average, okay game. Not a "bad" game (D), or an awful game (F).

[/QUOTE]

The quote really wasn't directed at you Tex, it just gets a little confusing around here with the Nutcase the constanly bashes Brady and talks about Buttchese.

But the fact is Brady did more than enough for the Pats to pull of a win against a good team at their home stadium.  Danny A. should have caught that pass in the endzone.

Brady did his part, but the WR's, special teams(kick off by stephen late in 4th), and especially the D All failed the team when it mattered.   I would give Brady the "A" and the rest should get "F's"

Sections
Shortcuts