Patriots being Bullies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Patriots being Bullies?

Reading what Brandon Boykin and Carey Williams of the Eagles are saying, it seems the Pats are being bullies and aggressive. If this is the case, I love it that Tom & Company on offense are sending a message that they are not fooling around. Now if the defense can take this approach like the offense, their play will be far and away much better. When on the field of play, its best to be hated than liked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Patriots being Bullies?

Bring it on. I want to see the Mighty Patriots again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I want them to be bullies and be aggressive that's what football players are suppose to be. It's not until the cross the line and try to start fights just to start a fight or injury players on purpose that it becomes an issue. Maybe the Eagles should try to impose their will on others like the Pats obviously did to them they'd be better instead of trying to pick fights

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I saw that quote I think on NFL network a day before the game. I loved the frist drive of the game that showed the O-Line can be bullies also.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They finally have the personnel on offense to bully people with Ridley and Blount at RB, tall WRs, Mankins and Solder at on the left and Vollmer to right. On defense, we jut have to hope Adrian and Tommy infuse some nasty into our defense. Those are two great defensive players, let's get them a ring.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I think Willie M said once I don't want players wondering if I'm gonna hit them, I want them to know I'm gonna hit them. Might have been in reference to QBs. Either way would love to see the attitude back. I only wish we were playing Philly in the reg season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So this group of young WR's is the polar opposite of Branch, Lloyd and Welker.......FnA GREAT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc2. Show croc2's posts

Meanwhile others in Philly  are saying the Eagles need to hunker down.  
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9560377/cary-williams-wants-philadelphia-eagles-tougher-nasty

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Heres the quote from Eagles' CB, and former Raven, Carey Williams:

"It was nothing like this [in Baltimore], I’ll tell you that," Williams told reporters according to Philly.com. “Different organization, different team, different coach, different colors. I can’t expect this team to be the same as Baltimore was.

“Our philosophy was to stop the run, be stout up front, hit people in the mouth, be aggressive, throw the first punch. That was what we were always taught. In the case with the Patriots practice, I felt the same way. They came in here talking. They had a lot of jokes and kikis, and laughs, and a lot of dirty plays that were going on. There was a reason behind [why I got in a fight], a reason behind the madness, but at the end of the day I still have to do things the way coach wants me to do them, and I understand that, but it definitely would have been a different situation if it was in Baltimore. It wouldn’t have been a fun practice for the Patriots, I’ll tell you that.”

Sounds like Carey misses Baltimore, I'll tell you that. This should make Patriot players and fans blood boil, when they play the Ravens again, I'll tell you that!