Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!

-

Yes, yes yes, on any given Sunday . .  blah blah blah.

Well, 2 -0 looked good but not nearly as good as 2 - 1 looks bad after losing, er, blowing a 21 - 0 lead to lose to the Bills.

Have the Bills delivered a blueprint to the NFL on how to beat the Pats?  What do you think?

Who's gonna say it's because of injuries that we lost (blew) this game?  Weak.

Patriot Nation is in a panic, especially on this forum . .  oh, I nearly forgot, most of the Pats fans on this forum aren't even living in New England, they're bandwagon fans from outside New England, like Kansas, Minnesota, Indiana, Texas, etc etc, name your backwater, who self-identify as "Real Pats Fans" who "In Bill They Trust".

Well trust this:  blow a timeout after you kept calling plays that failed without making adjustments.

The players played:  did the coaches coach?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!

Blueprint? 

Do you mean throwing for 600 yards on our league worst D?  Is that a secret to anyone?

Brady and the O will be fine.  Our D will not be fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One loss....  game 3, 13 to go....  Bills got some "interesting" bounces of the ball to EEK out a win.  Talk to this forum when the Pats lose to the Bills in the Razor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Really? I think i put this on the coaching... The offensive game calling is terrible. When they are flying, its very good, then all the sudden it changes and it sucks and the coach cant figure out how to fix it. Ridley was running like crazy, instead of mixing it up with him, they ran him like 3 straight times, then they put benny in there and tried it and had to punt it. We need a better offensive co-ordinator. Please lets get weis back... because this guy sucks at being creative.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from capa94. Show capa94's posts

Exposed?  It's the same terrible defense we've seen for years now. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

you are an idiot... nobody is in a panic around here nor were we expecting 16-0.  we lost .im over it.. its on to next week.. 

now click ignore on another cyber coward loser who has nothing better to do than troll web boards of the teams he is jealous of and the fans he fears..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!:
    Really? I think i put this on the coaching... The offensive game calling is terrible. When they are flying, its very good, then all the sudden it changes and it sucks and the coach cant figure out how to fix it. Ridley was running like crazy, instead of mixing it up with him, they ran him like 3 straight times, then they put benny in there and tried it and had to punt it. We need a better offensive co-ordinator. Please lets get weis back... because this guy sucks at being creative.
    Posted by Coolguy55220

yeah i agree, run ridley more.. the passing game will work better too. the drives eat more clock and keep the defense off the field longer. 

its early, pleanty of time to correct their problems. imo they go 12-4 or better. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from manowar333. Show manowar333's posts

In Response to Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!:
    - ...  oh, I nearly forgot, most of the Pats fans on this forum aren't even living in New England, they're bandwagon fans from outside New England, like Kansas, Minnesota, Indiana, Texas, etc etc, name your backwater, who self-identify as "Real Pats Fans" who "In Bill They Trust"...Posted by RajonRondowski

I guarantee you that I speak for a lot of folks when I say you can feel free to climb down from you podium when it comes to your "bandwagon" and "backwater" comments.  I've NEVER lived in New England and I've been a fan since Babe Parilli...  probably longer than your father's been a fan.  I've suffered through more bad seasons than you've ever witnessed, so don't think you'll ever be more of a fan than I am.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

i dunno....we were kind of exposed back in 2007....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

One loss....  game 3, 13 to go....  Bills got some "interesting" bounces of the ball to EEK out a win.  Talk to this forum when the Pats lose to the Bills in the Razor.
    Posted by agcsbill

"Interesting bounces?"  Really?  I saw TB toss 4 INTs and with the exception of the first one, no bounces involved.  Beating the Billis in the Razor?  Really agcsbill?  The point is beating the team you're playing where and when you're playing them.  Bottom line is we spit the bit unless you were watching another game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

- Yes, yes yes, on any given Sunday . .  blah blah blah. Well, 2 -0 looked good but not nearly as good as 2 - 1 looks bad after losing, er, blowing a 21 - 0 lead to lose to the Bills. Have the Bills delivered a blueprint to the NFL on how to beat the Pats?  What do you think? Who's gonna say it's because of injuries that we lost (blew) this game?  Weak. Patriot Nation is in a panic, especially on this forum . .  oh, I nearly forgot, most of the Pats fans on this forum aren't even living in New England, they're bandwagon fans from outside New England, like Kansas, Minnesota, Indiana, Texas, etc etc, name your backwater, who self-identify as "Real Pats Fans" who "In Bill They Trust". Well trust this:  blow a timeout after you kept calling plays that failed without making adjustments. The players played:  did the coaches coach?
    Posted by RajonRondowski
    \

You just hate the patriots.  Admit it.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Doesn't matter who just run the ball more and less shotgun

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

you are an idiot... nobody is in a panic around here nor were we expecting 16-0.  we lost .im over it.. its on to next week..  now click ignore on another cyber coward loser who has nothing better to do than troll web boards of the teams he is jealous of and the fans he fears..

Posted by kjfitone

-

No:  you're an idiot for takin' the bait, hook line & sinker.

If you don't think there is panic just read the forum titles.

I've no doubt the Pats will go 12 - 4, 12 - 5 or better, it is a weak league this year, after all, but what concerns me is being "exposed" in the play-offs A-G-A-I-N.

Did you get that, "exposed in the play-offs again".  If they can mail in a stinker like this against Buffalo who has any confidence of them going far in the play-offs after our recent play-off history.

Unlike most here I an a real live New Englander living in New England who experiences the Pats season as part of the regional zeitgeist of the locale.

It's not quite the same as following them online or on TV:  It's a lot more authentic and real.

I don't mind out-of-state fans, just when they attempt to portray themselves as the "Real Pat's Fans."

You know the type.

-

-

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

they're bandwagon fans from outside New England, like Kansas, Minnesota, Indiana, Texas, etc etc, name your backwater, who self-identify as "Real Pats Fans" who "In Bill They Trust". Well trust this:  blow a timeout after you kept calling plays that failed without making adjustments. The players played:  did the coaches coach?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

First, a hole in your logic:  Fans from outside of New England are fans first and foremost because they like the team, not because they just root, slug-like, for the local boys no matter how badly managed.  Second, the only time you open your fat snaggletoothed trap is to exult when things go badly, making you not even a fan at all.  Name all the coaches, players, and owners of the Patriots who won the Superbowl, and you will see WHY we like the current, and since you hate the Patriots, we see why you hate the current regime.  You are a lowlife, and pretend to be something you are not.  Oh, just before you accuse me, I was born in Connecticut, and from 8 years old on lived in Worcester, Mass, and Wentworth, N.H. until graduating high school. Back to Worcester Ma in 1987, until moving to Pennsylvania in 1999.  YOU on the other hand, act like you are from New York.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

they're bandwagon fans from outside New England, like Kansas, Minnesota, Indiana, Texas, etc etc, name your backwater, who self-identify as "Real Pats Fans" who "In Bill They Trust". Well trust this:  blow a timeout after you kept calling plays that failed without making adjustments. The players played:  did the coaches coach? Posted by RajonRondowski
    First, a hole in your logic:  Fans from outside of New England are fans first and foremost because they like the team, not because they just root, slug-like, for the local boys no matter how badly managed.  Second, the only time you open your fat snaggletoothed trap is to exult when things go badly, making you not even a fan at all.  Name all the coaches, players, and owners of the Patriots who won the Superbowl, and you will see WHY we like the current, and since you hate the Patriots, we see why you hate the current regime.  You are a lowlife, and pretend to be something you are not.  Oh, just before you accuse me, I was born in Connecticut, and from 8 years old on lived in Worcester, Mass, and Wentworth, N.H. until graduating high school. Back to Worcester Ma in 1987, until moving to Pennsylvania in 1999.  YOU on the other hand, act like you are from New York.

Posted by Davedsone

-

You make my case for me. And you make me laugh.  Thanks.  LoL

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Where are your season tickets Rajon?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Where are your season tickets Rajon?

Posted by prolate0spheroid

-

Why do you ask? 

What does it have to do with this hapless loss to the Bills on the road or with out-of-state-fans portraying themselves as the "Real Fans"?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - Why do you ask?  What does it have to do with this hapless loss to the Bills on the road or with out-of-state-fans portraying themselves as the "Real Fans"?
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Haaaaawwwwwwkkkkk **********PTUI********** I spit on you.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

- Yes, yes yes, on any given Sunday . .  blah blah blah. Well, 2 -0 looked good but not nearly as good as 2 - 1 looks bad after losing, er, blowing a 21 - 0 lead to lose to the Bills. Have the Bills delivered a blueprint to the NFL on how to beat the Pats?  What do you think? Who's gonna say it's because of injuries that we lost (blew) this game?  Weak. Patriot Nation is in a panic, especially on this forum . .  oh, I nearly forgot, most of the Pats fans on this forum aren't even living in New England, they're bandwagon fans from outside New England, like Kansas, Minnesota, Indiana, Texas, etc etc, name your backwater, who self-identify as "Real Pats Fans" who "In Bill They Trust". Well trust this:  blow a timeout after you kept calling plays that failed without making adjustments. The players played:  did the coaches coach?
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Locking a linebacker on Welk isn't the blueprint. Defensive push up the middle is one way to get TB physically or psychologically challenged. Luck plays a part and a few tipped passes does not establish a model to beat the Pats. TB is one of my favorite players in the NFL because of his field generalship, poise and class. BB needs to learn from TB and stop arguing with the officials which I think may have cost him a time out. TB is this team. Without him BB is threading in mediocrity. In this case the elder should learn from the younger. Maybe he should take notes on proper side line decorum and behavior. When TB resigns, BB better right behind him to hand the Pats his. If not, it'll be Cleveland all over again. 'Stats are for losers'.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by agcsbill

Noted on my wedgets.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - Why do you ask?  What does it have to do with this hapless loss to the Bills on the road or with out-of-state-fans portraying themselves as the "Real Fans"?
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Just figured a "real" in-state fan like you would have season tickets. Heck, I don't even live in the same country and I have season tickets. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : "Interesting bounces?"  Really?  I saw TB toss 4 INTs and with the exception of the first one, no bounces involved.  Beating the Billis in the Razor?  Really agcsbill?  The point is beating the team you're playing where and when you're playing them.  Bottom line is we spit the bit unless you were watching another game. 

Posted by gr82bme

-

Yes.  What you said.  Spit the bit, good turn of phrase. Excuses be damned, I agree.

It's not the regular season that counts, can we count on Brady & Belichick not spittin' the bit in the play-offs as they have done in, oh, let me see, can someone remind me, how many years since we even went deep in the play-offs?

-

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The only thing that is exposed is that you are a certifiable idiot.

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : Just figured a "real" in-state fan like you would have season tickets. Heck, I don't even live in the same country and I have season tickets. 

Posted by prolate0spheroid

-

Geez!  You have me absolutely flubbergasted. 

You are obviously a much "Realier" fan than I could ever hope to be.

I rest my case.

-

The only thing that is exposed is that you are a certifiable idiot.

Posted by BabeParilli

-

I love when you call me names, Babe.

LoL

-

• Sections
    Shortcuts