Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed!:
    In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - Geez!  You have me absolutely flubbergasted.  You are obviously a much "Realier" fan than I could ever hope to be. I rest my case. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : "Interesting bounces?"  Really?  I saw TB toss 4 INTs and with the exception of the first one, no bounces involved.  Beating the Billis in the Razor?  Really agcsbill?  The point is beating the team you're playing where and when you're playing them.  Bottom line is we spit the bit unless you were watching another game. 
    Posted by gr82bme

I was dumping on Rajon who only comes here, it appears, when the Pats lose.  You do not see him on this site talking about the Pats successes, just their losses.  I used the term "bounces" as a catch all for the various things that happen in a game.  It is but ONE game, nothing to lose sleep over.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : I was dumping on Rajon who only comes here, it appears, when the Pats lose.  You do not see him on this site talking about the Pats successes, just their losses.  I used the term "bounces" as a catch all for the various things that happen in a game.  It is but ONE game, nothing to lose sleep over.

Posted by agcsbill

-

You were "dumping on Rajon"?  Because Rajon don't drink the cool-aid and believe in Bill?

Where you from?  You are exhibit one.

You want to attack the messenger instead of addressing the issues, like the Pats spittin' the bit and making us lose all confidence that this year's
    play-offs will be any different from the previous years early exits.

-

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - You were "dumping on Rajon"?  Because Rajon don't drink the cool-aid and believe in Bill? Where you from.  You are exhibit one. You want to attack the messenger instead of addressing the issues, like the Pats spittin' the bit and making us lose all confidence that this year's play-offs will be any different from the previous years early exits. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

I spit on you.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! :    

I spit on you.

Posted by Davedsone

-

Wow! You are so articulate.

But it's more likely that you are spitting on yourself as you foam at the mouth, spitting the bit, just like the Pats just did under pressure.

I didn't lose the game. Belichick lost the game by getting out coached.

But you cool-aid drinkers will brooke no dissension from within, will you.  For you arch-conservative out-of-state "Real Fans", to criticize is to hate, right?

It's just not like that in New England.

-

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - I love when you call me names, Babe. LoL -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

I didn't call you a name. I simply stated what has actually been exposed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I didn't call you a name. I simply stated what has actually been exposed.

Posted by BabeParilli

-

Wrong:  you are liar.

It is on the record that you called me an idiot or at least implied that.

But that is neither here nor there:  what is relevant is that so-called "Real Fans' like yourself can't take anyone disagreeing with you or criticising the Pats or failing to drink the cool-aid and walk the party line.  To youse guys that means dis-loyalty or something, but here in New England we have this thing called 'critical thinking", but youse and your type wouldn't know anything about that, would you.

Word for you, Buddy Boy, here in New England people are allowed to think for themselves, and we have thick skins, a little name calling doesn't throw us off our games.

And bullying, go try that on the schoolyard, and good luck with that.

You got nothing to say, and you demonstrate that very well.

-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I´m from Mexico you troll !!!!!   hahahahaha :D

We are going 13-3 or 12-4 this year... No team is dominating this year.

We are going to improve, relax, don´t panic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - Wrong:  you are liar. It is on the record that you called me an idiot or at least implied that. But that is neither here nor there:  what is relevant is that so-called "Real Fans' like yourself can't take anyone disagreeing with you or criticising the Pats or failing to drink the cool-aid and walk the party line.  To youse guys that means dis-loyalty or something, but here in New England we have this thing called 'critical thinking", but youse and your type wouldn't know anything about that, would you. Word for you, Buddy Boy, here in New England people are allowed to think for themselves, and we have thick skins, a little name calling doesn't throw us off our games. And bullying, go try that on the schoolyard, and good luck with that. You got nothing to say, and you demonstrate that very well. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

You're in da da land dood. 90% of my fellow Pat's fans here find me an irrational BB hater because I dare question his genius. Look up the poll right on this very site.

I didn't call you an idiot. I stated that you have been exposed as an idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

You're in da da land dood. 90% of my fellow Pat's fans here find me an irrational BB hater because I dare question his genius. Look up the poll right on this very site. I didn't call you an idiot. I stated that you have been exposed as an idiot.

Posted by BabeParilli

-

"I didn't call you an idiot. I stated that you have been exposed as an idiot."

What's the difference? Semantics? Can you say "semantics"? 

Da da or do do land, the fact remains that you are a name-caller and a wanna-be bully.  Good luck with that.

You provide a great example of the so-called witty one-liners that are so prevelant on this board.  I take stupid one-liners as proof that someone has nothing  to say.

Do you have anything intellegent to say on the subject of this Patriot loss?

As for your bona-fides as a BB hater, I don't doubt it, but what poll are you quoting as being "irrational" and a "BB hater":  you proud of that?

Your problem is this:  you come across as a bully, a dummy with little to say on this thread except to launch a personal attack on me for stating my opinion on this Pats loss.

Are you living in New England?  Or are you one of these out-of-state, so-called "Real Fans" who want to dictate the discourse on this forum?

Good luck with that.

You imply that I am an idiot for writing the post that opened this thread, yet you offer no rebuttals of your own other than to imply that I'm the "idiot".

Let this written record be the document for all to see and read and determine for themselves who is what.

Name calling by any other name is still name calling and bullying by any other name is still bullying.

Go bully your childern, Babe, but don't think you'll get away with it with me.
    _

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - "I didn't call you an idiot. I stated that you have been exposed as an idiot." What's the difference? Semantics? Can you say "semantics"?  Da da or do do land, the fact remains that you are a name-caller and a wanna-be bully.  Good luck with that. You provide a great example of the so-called witty one-liners that are so prevelant on this board.  I take stupid one-liners as proof that someone has nothing  to say. Do you have anything intellegent to say on the subject of this Patriot loss? As for your bona-fides as a BB hater, I don't doubt it, but what poll are you quoting as being "irrational" and a "BB hater":  you proud of that? Your problem is this:  you come across as a bully, a dummy with little to say on this thread except to launch a personal attack on me for stating my opinion on this Pats loss. Are you living in New England?  Or are you one of these out-of-state, so-called "Real Fans" who want to dictate the discourse on this forum? Good luck with that. You imply that I am an idiot for writing the post that opened this thread, yet you offer no rebuttals of your own other than to imply that I'm the "idiot". Let this written record be the document for all to see and read and determine for themselves who is what. Name calling by any other name is still name calling and bullying by any other name is still bullying. Go bully your childern, Babe, but don't think you'll get away with it with me. _
    Posted by RajonRondowski

I see you want to play the poor little victim card. Knock yourself out with that.

I wasn't "calling" you an idiot. That was just the result of my analysis of your post. It seemed clear to me that only an idiot could have written such drivel.

Look back a few pages for the poll if you like. It's there, posted by ridingwiththeking. I am neither proud nor ashamed of the poll.

I have lived in MA my whole life. I became a Pat's fan in 1966.

My thoughts on the game are that the D sucked as usual and Brady had an off game aggregated by some bonehead moments by the rest of the O. But Brady did step up when it was on the line as he most always does and the D looked like a bunch of JV scrubs when it mattered most.

My criticisms of BB have to do with his role as a GM and not as a HC.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I see you want to play the poor little victim card. Knock yourself out with that. I wasn't "calling" you an idiot. That was just the result of my analysis of your post. It seemed clear to me that only an idiot could have written such drivel. Look back a few pages for the poll if you like. It's there, posted by ridingwiththeking. I am neither proud nor ashamed of the poll. I have lived in MA my whole life. I became a Pat's fan in 1966. My thoughts on the game are that the D sucked as usual and Brady had an off game aggregated by some bonehead moments by the rest of the O. But Brady did step up when it was on the line as he most always does and the D looked like a bunch of JV scrubs when it mattered most. My criticisms of BB have to do with his role as a GM and not as a HC.

Posted by BabeParilli

-

This is what you wrote:  "The only thing that is exposed is that you are a certifiable idiot."

Notice the words, ". .  . you are a certifiable idiot."

Yet you claim that you weren't calling me an idiot?  Now you say I'm playing the "victim card".  Com'on!

I'm afraid you're out of your league, little man.

Too little, too late.  You basically agree with me, after all that.

What a guy!

-

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - This is what you wrote:  "The only thing that is exposed is that you are a certifiable idiot." Notice the words, ". .  . you are a certifiable idiot." Yet you claim that you weren't calling me an idiot?  Now you say I'm playing the "victim card".  Com'on! I'm afraid you're out of your league, little man. Too little, too late.  You basically agree with me, after all that. What a guy! -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

You seem fixated on this idiot thing. And after I went to the trouble to answer all those questions. tsk tsk tsk

My analysis was that the post was written by an idiot. I'm not seeing much from you so far to change that view. Don't feel bad. Being an idiot doesn't make somebody a bad person.

Are you saying you don't want people to give an opinion of your post?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

You seem fixated on this idiot thing. And after I went to the trouble to answer all those questions. tsk tsk tsk My analysis was that the post was written by an idiot. I'm not seeing much from you so far to change that view. Don't feel bad. Being an idiot doesn't make somebody a bad person. Are you saying you don't want people to give an opinion of your post?

Posted by BabeParilli

-

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I asked you if you had anything intelligent to say about this Patirots loss:  are you implying that you "went to the trouble' to provide an intelligent answer?  I must have missed it.

You wrote this: "My analysis was that the post was written by an idiot."

So, you tell me, who's fixated on being an idiot?

Trying to put words in peoples mouths does make you a person of suspect integrity.

Trying to bully people does make you a bad person.

I don't feel bad, except for you:  you are out of your league.

-

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Rajon - i totally get your tongue-in-cheek stuff over the years.   Why are you setting yourself up for these types?  (Well, I guess they bit :))   I gave up on wanting to go 16-0 a long time ago.  We know where that got us. We coughed up an ugly game we should've handily won. Prescription for going deep into the playoffs - which is the goal .   1. The O-line stays healthy. 2. The running game is used more. 3. The D will obviously have to improve as a complete unit. 4. They must stay healthy with the key playmakers (obviously) 5. Cut OchoStinko.   AND we will beat the Bills in Foxborough later in the year - guaranteed .   Time to seriously focus on Oakland; they're no pushovers it seems  

Posted by ipot

-

Yes, you get it.  Totally. 

And I am in complete agreement with what you write.  Those keys are good keys.

I've no doubt that payback will be a biatch for the Bills in Foxborough.

What worries me is our ability to cough up a game, like the games we've coughed up in the past, once again, when we get to the play-offs.

No doubt we will have a successful winning season and make the play-offs.  But this loss to the Bills today reminds me of the spitting-the-bit games we've coughed up in post-season play over the last few years.

Hey, fingers crossed.  We got Super Bowl stuff.  Can we execute when it counts, that is the question.

-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : "interesting"....love the way u put that in quotes... what u mean is Goodell used a remote control he planted in the football so that it would bounce right for the Bills at crucial moments
    Posted by JintsFan

So you know about that, too? I'm glad it's finally out in the open.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rajon, the problem I have here is you are lecturing others about panicking meantime you are yourself panicking, starting a post with an exclamation point and talk about the Pats being "exposed." There was NOTHING in the Bills game that taught Pats fans or opponents anything they did not know. Since the mid-2000s when the defense took a step back, the formula for beating the Pats has been: "put points on the board against the Pats bend/sometimes break defense, and either force Brady into mistakes via pressure or get lucky when he makes the rare unforced mistakes." The Bills deserve credit but they also got the lucky unforced mistakes game as well. However it was nothing new. 

So, to repeat. Nothing was exposed. You're making fun of others for jumping off the bridge while jumping off the bridge the same time, pointing out (correctly) that the Pats have not solved the issues that got them booted out of the playoffs the last few years. So you have a choice to make: root for the team even though it is flawed, or jump ship with the pink hats. 

But if you're going to stay in board, try to take a deep breath. It's not likely the defense can correct their woes this season but it's not impossible either. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - Geez!  You have me absolutely flubbergasted.  You are obviously a much "Realier" fan than I could ever hope to be. I rest my case. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Oh no, Rajon, to be a "realier" fan than you, I think I'd need to move to Lawrence.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! : - Tsk, tsk, tsk. I asked you if you had anything intelligent to say about this Patirots loss:  are you implying that you "went to the trouble' to provide an intelligent answer?  I must have missed it. You wrote this: " My analysis was that the post was written by an idiot." So, you tell me, who's fixated on being an idiot? Trying to put words in peoples mouths does make you a person of suspect integrity. Trying to bully people does make you a bad person. I don't feel bad, except for you:  you are out of your league. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Rajon, in your opinion is BB now out of his league?  The game may have passed him by - t happens for different reasons, arrogance, age, inabilty to adapt to change.  It happened to Joe Gibbs, a greta coach with Redskins.  Where would BB be without Tom Brady anyway?

Enjoy your posts, Rajon.  You sure know how to bring the Kool Aid addicts out of the hinterlands!  I have stopped taking the Kool Aid and do see a coach/gm who is past his prime - does not use running game - does no blitzing in a league where this is the only way to disrupt pass happy offenses - has assembled a terrible defensive roster with incompetent secondary and aside from Mayo a nondescript LB corps.  Ocho is no solution and we should dial up Rany Moss, also.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots, Belichick, Brady: Exposed! :    I spit on you.
    Posted by Davedsone

If you would, you'd be laying on your back looking up at the ceiling. Not 12, maybe 8 from Rooster, Mass. Geaux Tigre #1 from 'red stick'.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

They lose one game on the road by three points and the sky is falling?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

It's simply inane.

Sections
Shortcuts