Patriots/Bills Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots/Bills Game Thread

Ouch that hurts!!!!

New England Patriots
    realpatriots Patriots downgrade 6 to OUT; Dan Connolly, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Deaderick, Aaron Hernandez, Myron Pryor and Mike Wright

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread

oh nice, the authentic pre-game thread

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

New England Patriots realpatriots Forecast for Buffalo tomorrow----- Occasional snow showers. High 23F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]realpatriots    Patriots downgrade 6 to OUT; Dan Connolly, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Deaderick, Aaron Hernandez, Myron Pryor and Mike Wright
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Wow...lot a guys out, Rocky. Hope the Pats clinch this thing tomorrow and get healthy before their playoffs begin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]oh nice, the authentic pre-game thread
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

No it is a replica

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread : Wow...lot a guys out, Rocky. Hope the Pats clinch this thing tomorrow and get healthy before their playoffs begin.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Yeah....and they are thin in depth.  Lets hope they will be healthy for the playoffs. I think a few of them had the flu, not sure if that is why they are out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread:
    [QUOTE] Aaron HernandezPosted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Really? I haven't been following, what happened to him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread : Yeah....and they are thin in depth.  Lets hope they will be healthy for the playoffs. I think a few of them had the flu, not sure if that is why they are out
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Here it is: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/12/week_16_friday_1.html

James Sanders and Brandon Deaderick were absent from today's practice session, and now we know why: they too have the flu (or flu-like symptoms). Tom Brady is one of four players listed as probable; eight players are listed as questionable.

For the Patriots
    Doubtful
    G Dan Connolly - DNP, concussion

Questionable
    LB Tully Banta-Cain - LP, questionable
    DL Ron Brace - LP, concussion
    LB Jermaine Cunningham - LP, calf
    DL Brandon Deaderick - DNP, shoulder/flu
    TE Aaron Hernandez - LP, hip
    NT Myron Pryor - LP, back
    S James Sanders - DNP, flu
    DL Mike Wright - DNP, concussion

Probable
    CB Kyle Arrington - FP, elbow
    QB Tom Brady - LP, right shoulder/foot
    WR Deion Branch - LP, knee
    CB Devin McCourty - FP, rib

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread : Here it is: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/12/week_16_friday_1.html James Sanders and Brandon Deaderick were absent from today's practice session, and now we know why: they too have the flu (or flu-like symptoms). Tom Brady is one of four players listed as probable; eight players are listed as questionable. For the Patriots Doubtful G Dan Connolly - DNP, concussion Questionable LB Tully Banta-Cain - LP, questionable DL Ron Brace - LP, concussion LB Jermaine Cunningham - LP, calf DL Brandon Deaderick - DNP, shoulder/flu TE Aaron Hernandez - LP, hip NT Myron Pryor - LP, back S James Sanders - DNP, flu DL Mike Wright - DNP, concussion Probable CB Kyle Arrington - FP, elbow QB Tom Brady - LP, right shoulder/foot WR Deion Branch - LP, knee CB Devin McCourty - FP, rib

Thanks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread :G Dan Connolly - DNP, concussion Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

so when did this happen?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss With no Hernandez, the Patriots will have just two TEs. Could lead to some more pure 3 WR packages with Tate and possibly Edelman. 
    Second-year offensive lineman Dan Connolly and five-year vet Quinn Ojinnaka the candidates to start at right guard.

With Wright, Pryor and Deaderick out on Dline, will probably see Landon Cohen active as sub rusher. Also makes Ron Brace's status crucial.

And with Jermaine Cunningham out, Pats lose starting OLB in 3-4 alignment. Tully Banta-Cain, if healthy, probably steps in. 
    Would be second-year OL Ryan Wendell as option at right guard, per last tweet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread : so when did this happen?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

He left last weeks game soon after the KR

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Nice thread Rocky!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Every day, I'm hating the 18-game season idea more and more. 12 guys on IR, and now this. Man, we need not only the bye, but the first seed, so this crew of walking wounded doesn't have to travel.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Every day, I'm hating the 18-game season more and more. 12 guys on IR, and now this. Man, we need not only the bye, but the first seed, so this crew of walking wounded doesn't have to travel.

you're right. i can't stand the thought of them going 18 games.

i'm a little worried we are down to 2 TEs for this game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hernandez was on the injury report this week for shoulder/flu.....hmmmmm

Hernandez, Connolly downgraded to out

December, 25, 2010

----Mike Reiss

Tight end Aaron Hernandez is among six players who have been downgraded to out for the Patriots' game against the Bills on Sunday.
    Hernandez has a hip injury.

In addition, starting right guard
    Dan Connolly (concussion), outside linebacker Jermaine Cunningham (calf) and defensive linemen Mike Wright (concussion), Myron Pryor (back) and Brandon Deaderick
    (shoulder) have been downgraded.

The Patriots will have to downgrade two more
    players 90 minutes before kickoff.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wonder if the patriots will be able to get into Boston tomorrow, blizzard heading your gusy way:

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/43512/blizzard-looms-for-philadelphi.asp

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

1.  The Pats should win even with all these guys out;
    2.  If they don't win there is a really good chance the Bears will beat the Jets;
    3.  And if these two don't work out, they will anihilate the Dolphins at the Razor next weekend....

And they own home-field throughout the AFC Playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Hope Brace is recovered from his concussion. Mike Wright's deal is obviously much more serious, since he has been out for five weeks now (I think).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm hoping Edelman get's 2 TD catches.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I'm hoping Edelman get's 2 TD catches.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Haha...tcal, Edelman's biggest fan!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread : Haha...tcal, Edelman's biggest fan!

lol, I'll get back on the Bandwagon NY-PATS-FAN4 if he just contributes in the win tomorrow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Pre-Game Thread : lol, I'll get back on the Bandwagon NY-PATS-FAN4 if he just contributes in the win tomorrow.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I'll be happy with a 1-point victory tomorrow.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I have to say, this is the best pre-game discussion on the board right now ...