Patriots/Bills Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Patriots/Bills Game Thread

damn so many leftovers to choose from, what will it be- cheesecake, apple pie, pumpkin pie, apple-turnovers, peanut-chocolate clusters or cookies?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Am i the only one who thinks the offense did not play a good game ?   
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

The offense shut down for the second half. Branch got to take it easy on the knee. Hernandez got to rest. I'm happy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]damn so many leftovers to choose from, what will it be- cheesecake, apple pie, pumpkin pie, apple-turnovers, peanut-chocolate clusters or cookies?
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

I'm going to hit the Chocolate Moose cake shortly patsfaninpa420

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Game Thread : I'm going to hit the Chocolate Moose cake shortly patsfaninpa420
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

very nice, always a good choice

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Game Thread :   Yes you are right... running game was great... 200+ yards... I think brady might be injured... he was off in a lot of passes... a lot. The good think is that now the team has a LOT OF TIME to get healthy, almost 3 weeks if they want.

You really think if Brady was injured he would have stayed in that long? No

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Bills Game Thread :  Yes i agree... the running game was great... don´t you think brady looked bad in some passes ?  at least 4, plus welker 3 drops... that´s why the passing game did not produce like always.

Have the Pats scored on any drives other than from turn-overs since the 1st half of the Chicago game.  I don't remember any and that is a little concerning.
    Brady looks a little frustrated because of this.
    Good game though, CHAMPS!

Sections
Shortcuts