Patriots-Bills season opening game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCSportsStaff. Show BDCSportsStaff's posts

Patriots-Bills season opening game thread

Talk about tonight's season opener in Foxborough with other fans as Tom Brady and the Patriots get set to take on T.O. and the Buffalo Bills at 7:00 p.m.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Patriots-Bills season opening game thread

The Bills will get cracked and TO is a big mouth.
    I like the Bills fans because I've had great experiences with them over the years. I feel bad that they have to suffer with their ancient owner and the team having to play games in Toronto under a veiled threat of moving if they don't sell enough tickets.
    If they aren't playing the Pats I used to pull for them but I can't now that they have TO running his stupid yap!

The Patriots are going to crush the Bills tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from earlWilson. Show earlWilson's posts

the LAW-FIRM will soon beat out LM as pats best running back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Just hope that the Pats go out and methodically do their jobs and stay healthy. I'm reasonably confident that they should have a very nice outing against the Bills too.   It will be great seeing T/B back at the helm directing the offense and hopefully mixing the run into the aresenal with meaningful reps. as well.  Gonna be lots to comprehend on both sides of the ball and  with Big Sey gone the scrutiny will be on the D......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the bills should not be a threat.they have three rookie OL men,and a average qb.so there shouldnt be any reason our defense not getting pressure on there qb.if the bills march up,and down the feild on the pats.our defense will be in a world of trouble this season,for it wont get any easier after them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon, you played football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r. Show Hammah29r's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Bills season opening game thread:
    [QUOTE]Quick scenario-First and 10-First play of the game-Here's the call- Brady takes the snap-He drops back but there is a huge rush as that Swiss Cheese Oline is once again exposed for how bad they truly are!It's a JailBreak!Brady's tries to get away but that Bum Knee and Glass shoulder are slowing him down!There's  a SMASH as Brady is hit from every angle! And DOWN goes Brady Down goes Brady! After about 5 minutes they scoop him up and it's off to Gisell for the rest of the season......Again! LOL   How are YA!?
    Posted by GoLeonGo[/QUOTE]

Ha! man, the jets win their home opener and up from the cracks comes our long lost buddy "Jets"  aka leon aka whatever fits that day.

hello jets you ol swinehunte!
    I see it didn't take you long to show up and start your pot stirring....
    as for how am I??????

red sox heading to the playoffs
    patriots ready to kick your team's rearend!
    celtics ready to go for another championship
    bruins ready to go for the stanley cup!

that's how I am chum!
    Pats 31
    Bills  10

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeonGo. Show GoLeonGo's posts

Hey somebody save my post about Brady's 1st snap from tonight.

I would save it myself but I don't have a clue as to how that gets done-Thanks

XOXO Leon

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

This thread is off to a good start. Only 4:30 and the mods have already swatted Leon the bugboy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

Celtics are going to try to buy another champioship? GoLeonGo

Sounds more like a New York team I know of that tries to buy a championship EVERY YEAR to no avail. BTW NBA has a cap.

anyways,

The Patriots should pick up a win tonite without too much of a problem. The Bills will put up a good fight as any divisional opponent does, but they just dont have the talent to match up. I see the Pats having a great day running the ball with Fred Taylor and Law firm leading the team in yards. Kevin Faulk will be a 3rd down warrior. Randy Moss will have 6 catches for 90 yards or so with 2 TD's. Brady will be just fine, completing 22 of 29 throws for 280yds and 3 TD's 0 int's. The defense will do it's job and keep the bills to a touchdown and a field goal or two.

Patriots- 31

Bills-      13

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

[QUOTE]This thread is off to a good start. Only 4:30 and the mods have already swatted Leon the bugboy.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU MODS!!! Thank goodness, good riddance to a bothersome pest. I wonder why he's not on a new york website

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeon. Show GoLeon's posts

Hey Hammer-The mods keep throwing me out but I keep coming back!They have to go home sometime!LOL

Things are great in Gotham-Yanks on top favored to win the WS...again-The Giants and Jets both won!
    I don't follow hockey but it is nice to see that the Celtics are trying to buy another championship!

Man they erase everything-For those of you that missed my eloquently written and well thought out posts you may want to contact the Mods and tell them to leave Leon alone!LOL at the Mods yet again!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Leon or Jets or whatever he is called, got banned again.  BDC please learn to IP ban.  Anyways, Earl, Law Firm has already beat LM as our top HB.  For tonight's game, I'm going with a 38-10 Victory for the Patriots.

Brady: 25-30, 325 Yds, 3 TD, 1 INT
    Moss: 8 Reps, 125 Yds, 2 TD
    Baker: 4 Reps, 50 Yds, 1 TD
    Welker: 9 Reps, 100 Yds
    Taylor: 15 Carries, 67 Yds, 1 TD, 21 Long
    Green-Ellis: 3 Carries, 12 Yds, 1 TD, 10 Long

Mayo: 8 Tackles
    Burgess: 4 Tackles, 1 Sack
    Meriweather: 6 Tackles, 1 INT, 1 FF (Terrel Owens destruction)
    Bodden: 4 Tackles, 1 INT
    Thomas: 5 Tackles, 2 Sacks

Gotskowski: 1/1 (42), 5/5 XP

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Big game for Maroney tonight...........
    Hope the defense is what Bill thinks it is.........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeon. Show GoLeon's posts

Everybody relax I just reported myself!LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Oh hello again Leon, Congrats about the Jets, all hatred aside it was actually a good game.  Anyways, I'm good and excited foor football, couldn't be a better day outside.  How's the weather in NYC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeon. Show GoLeon's posts

Ever
    Quick scenario-First and 10-First play of the game-Here's the call- Brady takes the snap-He drops back but there is a huge rush as that Swiss Cheese Oline is once again exposed for how bad they truly are!It's a JailBreak!Brady's tries to get away but that Bum Knee and Glass shoulder are slowing him down!There's  a SMASH as Brady is hit from every angle! And DOWN goes Brady Down goes Brady! After about 5 minutes they scoop him up and it's off to Gisell for the rest of the season......Again! LOL   How are YA!?
    Posted by GoLeonGo
    ybody relax I just reported myself!LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Oh hello again Leon, Congrats about the Jets, all hatred aside it was actually a good game.  Anyways, I'm good and excited foor football, couldn't be a better day outside.  How's the weather in NYC.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

[QUOTE]Leon or Jets or whatever he is called, got banned again.  BDC please learn to IP ban.  Anyways, Earl, Law Firm has already beat LM as our top HB.  For tonight's game, I'm going with a 38-10 Victory for the Patriots. Brady: 25-30, 325 Yds, 3 TD, 1 INT Moss: 8 Reps, 125 Yds, 2 TD Baker: 4 Reps, 50 Yds, 1 TD Welker: 9 Reps, 100 Yds Taylor: 15 Carries, 67 Yds, 1 TD, 21 Long Green-Ellis: 3 Carries, 12 Yds, 1 TD, 10 Long Mayo: 8 Tackles Burgess: 4 Tackles, 1 Sack Meriweather: 6 Tackles, 1 INT, 1 FF (Terrel Owens destruction) Bodden: 4 Tackles, 1 INT Thomas: 5 Tackles, 2 Sacks Gotskowski: 1/1 (42), 5/5 XP
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

Do you think that Welker is going to be involved in the game that much?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeon. Show GoLeon's posts

Ever
    Quick scenario-First and 10-First play of the game-Here's the call- Brady takes the snap-He drops back but there is a huge rush as that Swiss Cheese Oline is once again exposed for how bad they truly are!It's a JailBreak!Brady's tries to get away but that Bum Knee and Glass shoulder are slowing him down!There's  a SMASH as Brady is hit from every angle! And DOWN goes Brady Down goes Brady! After about 5 minutes they scoop him up and it's off to Gisell for the rest of the season......Again! LOL   How are YA!?
    Posted by GoLeonGo
    ybody relax I just reported myself!LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

[QUOTE]NE-Decade of my dreams-How are ya ?That is truly the queerest nickname in here!Congrats! Hey Evil-They can't keep me off the airwaves and up yours!How are ya!
    Posted by GoLeon[/QUOTE]

Hey leon, I already knew you were a tool, you didn't have to open your mouth thru your keyboard to prove it. As far as queer goes, I'd be willing to bet you never had a girlfriend considering you spend so many of your waking hours trying to rile up Boston fans. Get a life you tool, maybe move out of your mom's house and see what else there is to do in the world other that being a jerk. Have a nice decay!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Ever Quick scenario-First and 10-First play of the game-Here's the call- Brady takes the snap-He drops back but there is a huge rush as that Swiss Cheese Oline is once again exposed for how bad they truly are!It's a JailBreak!Brady's tries to get away but that Bum Knee and Glass shoulder are slowing him down!There's  a SMASH as Brady is hit from every angle! And DOWN goes Brady Down goes Brady! After about 5 minutes they scoop him up and it's off to Gisell for the rest of the season......Again! LOL   How are YA!? Posted by GoLeonGo ybody relax I just reported myself!LOL
    Posted by GoLeon[/QUOTE]

Not surprising since you're the only friend you have not including Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots-Bills season opening game thread : Hey leon, I already knew you were a tool, you didn't have to open your mouth thru your keyboard to prove it. As far as queer goes, I'd be willing to bet you never had a girlfriend considering you spend so many of your waking hours trying to rile up Boston fans. Get a life you tool, maybe move out of your mom's house and see what else there is to do in the world other that being a jerk. Have a nice decay!
    Posted by NE-decade-of-my-dreams[/QUOTE]

He does have a girlfriend. She walks on all 4s has a tail and his mom ( when she's sober and capable of speech) calls her rover

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Fortunately for me BDC is not allowed to IP Ban-Nobody really is -They don't want Leons attorneys making any inquiries about my rights to freedom of speech now do they?Yeak look it up Mods -Leon 1 -Mods 0 How are ya!?LOL at the Mods yet again!
    Posted by GoLeon[/QUOTE]

Leon you sad product of incest is your mom still leaning on that same lamp post? Has business improved since that last tooth fell out. I heard you love her gummers

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeon. Show GoLeon's posts

Decade of my dreams-It's still a queer nickname-I just call them like I see them -Don't get your panties in a wad!

Ok Gang-It's off to the gym then I'll settle in and watch just how bad your Oline is tonight.I'll be salavating waiting until next Sunday when Brady is gone again for another year!

Y'all have a nice night now...yahear!?

Sections
Shortcuts