Patriots-Bills season opening game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Patriots-Bills season opening game thread

Yes Leon, Hockey is a sport. I'm from Toronto and at it unfortunately runs this city. As for tonight I would expect to see some rust on both sides of the ball. Saying that theres no reason to beleive the Pats wont continue their winning streak against the bills who clearly have way to many issues. I think Mayo is gonna be a complete monster this year will end the year in that top class of Mlb's wit Willis being at the top. I think our dline really won't look like it misses a beat even in big sey's absence. This will be because i think 4man fronts fits well with this years personnal. I'm not sure if im in the minority here but i also think Leigh Bodden has some wicked potential. He's got the speed, height, and seems to turn his hips well. Springs although a proven db has not played a lick and im not sure how he's gonna hold it down. Big things from Merriweather this year starting tonight as this is now his secondary. Sanders from what i see and read seems to be a student of the game that is very coachable, he seemed to have big time Playmaking ability in Fresno but has not been a huge difference maker in NE. Is it just me or does he seem to take alot of bad angles?..Anyhow i think Chung  at some point this yr will end up seeing more reps at that spot. I think we are going to see alot of blitzing this year and believe Burgess will be a factor. On O I to and frustrated with Maroney, but I still see potential in him. Someone really needs to sit the guy down and tell him what the drill is. Hopefully Fred is that guy. Tom will come back strong this year as he is so mentally tough it's really unbelievable. I completely wrecked my ACL and MCL and had major reconstructive knee surgery so i can feel his pain. I will definitely say this is an injury that at this point in his rehabilitation stage its about 80% mental and i believe in Tom Brady. Its been 2 years since I tore my knee up and im totally good. I did hard rehab for a year straight before i attempted sports again. I can now go hard when i play Bball or rugby without even thinkin about my knee. Sorry if i rambled i was juss trying to give a lil insight as to what Tom may be having to deal with. I like our oline for the simple fact the have chemistry. At wr this is one of our biggest strengths. Aside from the usual(moss, welker, getting 70 to 100 balls each and about 8 to 12 td's each give or take) i think galloway will be more explosive then gaffney was and will be a factor as well. Edelman could be special, i see potential in him. I would also like to see some of nunn. Final score I'm gonna say 27-13. NE will score some points on their first drive but Buffalo will play some defense and keep it watchable for a while, Maybe into the third quarter. TB will show flashes of his brilliant self but will miss some throws only because he spent a whole year not playing.. GO PATS!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Bills season opening game thread:
    Decade of my dreams-It's still a queer nickname-I just call them like I see them -Don't get your panties in a wad! Ok Gang-It's off to the gym then I'll settle in and watch just how bad your Oline is tonight.I'll be salavating waiting until next Sunday when Brady is gone again for another year! Y'all have a nice night now...yahear!?
    Posted by GoLeon

Didn't they ban you from hanging around the men's shower room?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Yes Leon, Hockey is a sport. I'm from Toronto and at it unfortunately runs this city. As for tonight I would expect to see some rust on both sides of the ball. Saying that theres no reason to beleive the Pats wont continue their winning streak against the bills who clearly have way to many issues. I think Mayo is gonna be a complete monster this year will end the year in that top class of Mlb's wit Willis being at the top. I think our dline really won't look like it misses a beat even in big sey's absence. This will be because i think 4man fronts fits well with this years personnal. I'm not sure if im in the minority here but i also think Leigh Bodden has some wicked potential. He's got the speed, height, and seems to turn his hips well. Springs although a proven db has not played a lick and im not sure how he's gonna hold it down. Big things from Merriweather this year starting tonight as this is now his secondary. Sanders from what i see and read seems to be a student of the game that is very coachable, he seemed to have big time Playmaking ability in Fresno but has not been a huge difference maker in NE. Is it just me or does he seem to take alot of bad angles?..Anyhow i think Chung  at some point this yr will end up seeing more reps at that spot. I think we are going to see alot of blitzing this year and believe Burgess will be a factor. On O I to and frustrated with Maroney, but I still see potential in him. Someone really needs to sit the guy down and tell him what the drill is. Hopefully Fred is that guy. Tom will come back strong this year as he is so mentally tough it's really unbelievable. I completely wrecked my ACL and MCL and had major reconstructive knee surgery so i can feel his pain. I will definitely say this is an injury that at this point in his rehabilitation stage its about 80% mental and i believe in Tom Brady. Its been 2 years since I tore my knee up and im totally good. I did hard rehab for a year straight before i attempted sports again. I can now go hard when i play Bball or rugby without even thinkin about my knee. Sorry if i rambled i was juss trying to give a lil insight as to what Tom may be having to deal with. I like our oline for the simple fact the have chemistry. At wr this is one of our biggest strengths. Aside from the usual(moss, welker, getting 70 to 100 balls each and about 8 to 12 td's each give or take) i think galloway will be more explosive then gaffney was and will be a factor as well. Edelman could be special, i see potential in him. I would also like to see some of nunn. Final score I'm gonna say 27-13. NE will score some points on their first drive but Buffalo will play some defense and keep it watchable for a while, Maybe into the third quarter. TB will show flashes of his brilliant self but will miss some throws only because he spent a whole year not playing.. GO PATS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HOTBLITZ

Keep in mind that Leon's sports playing experience comes entirely from video games maybe no one in his trailer park has a hockey game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

An official game thread.  I wonder if they are doing this for the Sox?  I'll see all you die hards later.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I just want to put this out there.  When the game starts please [Ignore all trolls] do not respond to them. 

Those of us into the game don't want to see their posts. It's about the Patriots and us fans.  Thanks all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoLeon. Show GoLeon's posts

Kmax-You know you can't get enough of little ole Leon-GO BILLS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it must be.no matter what new post comes up,they fall behind this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I usually stay off the ra-ra stuff.

But GO PATS!

Here is to another great season guys!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

The throw back uni's are cool.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I haven't turned it on yet. Are they from the 1980's? I love those, and still have a few peices of apparel from then. Pat Patriot had character, even if he didn't have the "mass appeal" that the Elvis has.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

LET'S GO PATS!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I haven't turned it on yet. Are they from the 1980's? I love those, and still have a few peices of apparel from then. Pat Patriot had character, even if he didn't have the "mass appeal" that the Elvis has.
    Posted by zbellino

Yes they are Z.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Is that Matt Cavanaugh?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Hopefully, someday before I die I will be able to turn on Monday Night Football and not have to listen to this hillbilly assh*le.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

And we start with the ball, sweet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Nice start by LM.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I should think Laurence Maroney would be the last running back in the NFL you would want handling a fourth and inches.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Bad call.  Where is the Brady sneak that we have been running for years?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

alright if maroney doesn't start performing we need to get rid of him! I mean all he had to do was get 1 yard

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Was that a stop on 3rd down ??? Looking good! LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Thank god he dropped it or that was a 1st down.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Anyone else notice we got no pressure in that first series.  Why no blitzes?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

tahk you finally maroney is playing like old

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Moss - Sweet

Sections
Shortcuts