Patriots Blew This Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Patriots Blew This Draft

Blowhard started a thread on the Sox board yesterday and it appears the mods pulled it.  New York troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Sure did.  Belichick likes old guys who roll up in wheelchairs to training camp.  What is he going to do with a bunch of rookies?  

Don't let the media fool you about your draft and how Belichick is a "genius".  To really gauge if this idiot did something special look at all the guys he could have drafted and where they are 4 years from now.  Then compare them to Chang, Chung, Chum or whoever and it will be apple and oranges.  

The true mastermind left New England to join the Chiefs.  How else do you explain a 2nd rounder for Cassell and Vrabel.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Let's see.... Cassel, Vrabel and Hobbs for a 2nd and two fifths in what you all call a "crapshoot" pool of rookies. And I am the one who doesn't know football?
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Blowhard, the problem with people like you is that you don't even know enough about football and/or the draft to realize how ignorant you really are.

Do you actually believe your pitiful bit of joe-six-pack football knowledge is superior to that of a sure fire HOF coach, or any professional football person for that matter? If so, you're even more ignorant than I'm giving you credit for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea so when Pioli was in NE he was a moron like Belichick right 19andnone but now that he with another team you gives him credit? Could be more of a re tard hater?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

[QUOTE]Yea so when Pioli was in NE he was a moron like Belichick right 19andnone but now that he with another team you gives him credit? Could be more of a re tard hater?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

There both a$$$$holes in my opinion.  The one with the camera is the one I can't stand.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

19, you are a moron. I suppose that's your IQ, as you know if you're referring to the 07 season they won 18 games! Why don't you go join Togah, Leon, Tedy, and Louie? They're having a big circle jerk and they need an experienced "pivot man"!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

leon i know its a lot to ask but if you are really going to be this over confident i have to ask, so if brady comes back and plays at 100% after all the stuff you have said this offseason can I expect you to admitt you were in fact wrong? I mean if he plays at 100% and does not skip a beat then thats a pretty big foot in your mouth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

THE NE PATRIOTS: KILLING LEAGUE MVP'S PLAYOFF HOPES SINCE 2001.

Does anyone even get this quote?  Didn't the Giants squash the hopes of Brady in 2007?  Didn't the Bucs squash the hopes of Gannon in 2002?  Didn't the Steelers squash the hopes of Alexander in 2005?  And the Patriots didn't even make the playoffs last year.  So in essence your quote should read something like this:

THE NE PATRIOTS: KILLING LEAGUE MVP'S in 2001* (Warner), 2003* (Manning), 2004* (Manning) and 2006* (Thomplinson).

**2001-2007 Guilty of Video Taping opposing teams  

Now if you are going to beat your chest lets get the whole thing right.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Pioli will make it before the coaches do just like the guy in Atlanta has.  They are far enough removed from Belichick's daily control that they can actually breathe and grow. 

Belichick's assistants who have failed, imo, have failed because belichick contolled so much that they really don't know how to act on their own.  The only one that I give credit to is actually Mangini. 

Why?  because he actually did it the way belichick did.  he pissed off his former boss and said I will do it my way, history be damned. 

Now mangini it appears isn't any good either but at least he was man enough to forge his own path, just as Belichick did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

[QUOTE]19, you are a moron. I suppose that's your IQ, as you know if you're referring to the 07 season they won 18 games! Why don't you go join Togah, Leon, Tedy, and Louie? They're having a big circle jerk and they need an experienced "pivot man"!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

See dummy.  The Patriot goal was to be 19-0.  I put a spin on it and said 19-No. 

Now do you get it or do I need to videotape it and play it back for you? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Ok as long as you know what i am saying, you could be right and the Pats could be in trouble with Brady but i dont think so but you could be right and if you are i will be the first one to say so but if you are wrong I want a complete disscription of what a foot in your mouth tastes like lol

19andnone if you knew anything you would know that no one has stoped more league MVPs in the playoffs in the last decade so thats why i have the quote.

Kurt Warner
    Peyton Manning
    Steve McNair
    Peyton Manning
    LaDanian Tolmalson

But you can keep on trying kiddo. And hey d i ck head if all we do is cheat and video tape how do explain an 18-1 season with out video and then last year with out video tapes and with out Brady we still went 11-5 but yea you must be right we need tapes to win right? dumb a ss...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]See dummy.  The Patriot goal was to be 19-0.  I put a spin on it and said 19-No.  Now do you get it or do I need to videotape it and play it back for you? 
    Posted by 19andNo[/QUOTE]

Wow!  "19 -No."  Ouch, that hurts.   Thanks so much for explaining this for us, I didn't get it until you explained the "spin" you put on it.  Made that up yourself, huh? That's really clever and original.  Keep 'em coming, DB.  I'll explain the clever and original meaning I came up with for "DB" (just for you) in case you don't get it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]Killa-Brady will not be 100% after that knee surgery and believe what you want but your boy is way out of line.Too much flash and nothing about the knee. I'm confident that his best days are in his rearview mirror.If I'm wrong,and the odds say I won't be I'll lay off of Gymrat for nicknaming himself Gymrat!LOL Little dissention among the ranks!haven't heard that in here in a few years.Very Interesting!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Leon, Brady is way out of line?!  For what, marrying a 10 and being famous?  Tell you what I'm confident of, with Brady back we go back to two more automatic W's against the J-E-T-S and whatever lameaaz QB they throw out there.  And the odds (specifically your team's pathetic track history) are that I'm right, big time. The floor is all yours, Hess, Blowhard Bob or whatever name you're posting under at the moment.  By the way, odds definitely are that Sanchez will s u ck, big time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]leon i know its a lot to ask but if you are really going to be this over confident i have to ask, so if brady comes back and plays at 100% after all the stuff you have said this offseason can I expect you to admitt you were in fact wrong? I mean if he plays at 100% and does not skip a beat then thats a pretty big foot in your mouth.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

That doesn't bother Leon. He's used to big things in his mouth!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Little dissention among the ranks!haven't heard that in here in a few years.Very Interesting!       

No dissention here. 19andNo is a troll, just like you. Most likely you're related! Yet all your BS about tapes and Brady's knee only shows one thing. You idiots are simply jealous, and afraid of what Brady will do to your team's defense this season! Trolls like you are pathetic. Maybe you should venture out of mommy's basement and see the real world!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

But bub, the real world is very scary . . .

There are people out there.Surprised

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]Let's see.... Cassel, Vrabel and Hobbs for a 2nd and two fifths in what you all call a "crapshoot" pool of rookies. And I am the one who doesn't know football?

This post totally tells me you don't know anything about football. You failed to mention the cap space these trades have made which made it possible to land players like F. Taylor, Galloway, Baker, Springs, Bodden plus resign a couple our free agents like Sanders and Hansen. Then we now have the possibility of landing Jason Taylor. So look at the big picture troll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Well Bob, you got one thing right. You are the one who doesn't know football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Any discussion over a bad draft would have to come a couple of years down the line Bob. I would have thought you would know that...but apparently not. So, I guess what you're really saying is that you are a better evaluator of talent then Belichick.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I guess you would have to know a lot more about blowing then I do to start a thread on this topic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I am sick of hearing how Belichek is such a master of manipulating the draft and getting so many picks. We have built our core strength over the years through luck(the Brady pick), trading draft picks for great veterans(Moss; Welker; Dillon), good free agent signings(Thomas), and staying put in the draft and getting a good player at our spot (Seymour, Woolfolk, Watson). Any trade downs that worked were trading only a couple of slots (Mayo). This idea that the Patriots have built this dynasty by accumlating all sorts of later picks, then picking great guys for less money, is a media farce. All teams have their third and fourth round gems, so spare me the isolated case of players like Mankins and Samuels. The Jets picked Cotchery, Washington, and Rhodes in Round 4, for example. There are many more Pro Bowl players selected in Round One than 2, in 2 than 3, and so on. Our trading out of slots where excellent players were available who would have had a better chance for both immediate and long term star quality amazes me. And before analyzing all these rookies and getting carried away with the numbers, remember this. The analysis MUST start with the subtraction of Cassel, Vrabel, and Hobbs. What did we get for all 3? A second and two 5th rounders. That is genius trading? Cassel alone was worth an even up deal for Cutler. Go figure. So we trade Cassel and Vrabel for Cheung. You are happy with that? Here is a short list of players who fell into the Patriots lap for late Round One, early Round Two....yet we pass and keep trading down, grabbing an extra 5th or 6th rounder along the way: Clay Mathews; Rey Maluaga; Laurinits; Delmars; Vontae Davis; Everette Brown. Given that we have so many good players now, and added 6 free agents, I would have thought we use the draft firepower to move up, or trade for good veterans with plenty of years left. Get real impact at 2 or 3 spots. But no, let's hope to get lucky in later rounds with more numbers and watch half these draft picks get taken off our practice squad on final cut day next year because we have so many numbers, yet few additional impact players. I don't get it. We had the firepower to trade up and draft a great CB like Jenkins, or sit still and take Vontae Davis. But we would rather tout early second round reaches....this nose tackle had better come through to justify the draft. A weak hitting corner we tout as a future star; then a "hitter" who can't cover (another Roy Williams) is our first choice. Ugh. More shredding of the secondary next year. We could have controlled this draft. We did not. It sucked. Bring back Pioli.

Blowhard, to must contact BB immediately. Make sure he doesn't make another FA of draft move without consulting with you first, since you obviously have much bewttersuperior football talent evaluation skills operating out of your mother's basement than the entire Patriot scouting and evaluation staff in the war room. The decades of professional experience expertise in the actual real NFL mean nothing compared to your vast knowledge of the draft web sites.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]And we made out like bandits you idiot, Cassel system QB will be good but not there yet a second round was good.  Vrabel, he was going to be released and BB sent him where he would be able to play.  Hobbs, he is not that good on my book and you well you are an idiot.   Why don't you go get some actual data to prove your point.  I'm sure you won't find any, and to say this is all luck on the Pats fan shows how ignorant you are.  I'm sure BB sent all the experts money so they would rate the Pats draft among the best in the league every year.  your hate is making you sound like Leon and that's not a compliment.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

The gap between the Pats and the rest has narrowed mainly because we have NOT drafted well the past few years. Pioli saved us with the Moss and Welker trades...players for draft picks, not the other way around. And why is there a need to rip good Patriots' players who helped us? Just because they are now traded, we denigrate Cassel, Vrabel, and Hobbs? To all 3 of them, thanks for the help and I wish you all well.