Patriots-Broncos replay?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Patriots-Broncos replay?

Hey boys...

Unfortunately for the first time in years I had to miss my beloved Pats play the donks due to a wedding...

I've been reading all the good stuff about yesterday's win and followed the game on my iphone as best I could but it would be awesome to find somewhere online to watch a replay of the whole game. If anyone has any insight as to where I may be able to watch the game online it would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Patriots-Broncos replay?

check this out - https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=8&ttp=3&icampaign=Prod_GP_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.GR.GP_Nav

$40 - worth every penny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Geez, what wedding would be more important then a Patriots game?  Need to check your priorities or get new friends who plan their stuff around football season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hotblitz, you're in Canada right?  If so, one thing you could do is go to NFL.com and purchase Game Pass.  It's not available in the states, but if you live outside the US, Game Pass provides you with an archive of all NFL games from this year and last.  The archived games can be watched at anytime as often as you want while your subscription lasts.  You have three versions of each game to choose from--the full broadcast version, a condensed version (every play, with all the downtime stripped out so you can watch the whole game in about half an hour), or coaches film.  (The coaches film is really cool, I think.)  Most games are also shown live through Game Pass, though those being shown on Canadian TV will be blacked out while they are in progress (though available right after they are over in the archive).  The only downside is it's a little pricey ($268 Canadian)--but I bought it and am pretty happy with it.