Patriots/Browns pre-game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots/Browns pre-game thread

Glad to find and provide info for fellow fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss
    Brandon Spikes, who was added to the injury report Friday (knee) as probable, loosening up on the field with assistant strength coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

bianca wilfork
    Just a reminder while I r waiting for you fav NFL game to start its a good time to go online and vote for your fav NFL players to probowl

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?icampaign=PBBallot_banners

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

rocky any word if "my man" Sergio is going to play? is he on the 53 man roster?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    RapSheet: Live from the Cleveland Browns Stadium before Patriots-Browns

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    Know what's odd? Tom Brady is on the field chatting with Brian Hoyer warming up. Testing the turf. He's never on the field this early

Ian R. Rapoport
    Maybe Brady is testing out the conditions or fighting to get loose. Now, he's jogging off the field

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots/Browns pre-game thread:
    rocky any word if "my man" Sergio is going to play? is he on the 53 man roster?
    Posted by harleyroadking

Still waiting for the list....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Patriots/Browns pre-game thread :
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

LOL...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    Told me Friday he is. Not 100%. But jogging now RT  @ got any clue if branch is playing and on how healthy he is?

shalise manza young
    Deion Branch (hamstring) on the field jogging, stretching...listed as questionable for today's game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Monique Walker
    TE Ben Watson and Pats LB Gary Guyton get in a quick chat during warmups. Watson former Pat now in his 1st season w/ Browns.

(I am sure Gary is tell Watston how much the Patriots miss him...cough....cough)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    My guess is he'll start RT @: @ Think Mankins will see the field?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    No surprises for the Patriots on the inactive list. Wendell out with Mankins' return, still no Taylor Price, NT Kyle Love out

New England Patriots
    Today's Patriots inactives are Ohrnberger, LeVoir, Taylor, Price, Chung, Page, Wendell and Love

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

New England Patriots
    Browns Inactives: Wallace, Delhomme, Clayton, Vallos, St Clair, A Smith, Williams and Mitchell.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    Tough for the to not have Seneca Wallace. On the other hand, maybe this means more Cribbs in WIldcat

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Out of  curiosity, who would play QB for the Browns if McCoy was to go down?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Analysis of Patriots Inactives11.07.10 at 12:48 pm ET
    By Christopher Price

The following players were listed as inactive for the Patriots for Sunday’s game against the Browns: safety Pat Chung, offensive lineman Rich Ohrnberger, wide receiver Taylor Price, defensive lineman Kyle Love, offensive lineman Mark LeVoir, offensive lineman Ryan Wendell, running back Fred Taylor and safety Jarrad Page.

With the return of Logan Mankins, there are a few surprises in the list of inactives, particularly the placement of Wendell on in the inactive list and the inclusion of Ojinnaka among the active players. Wendell had been the No. 1 backup among the interior linemen, but it appears that at least right now, he has been displaced by Ojinnaka, a veteran who has played guard, center and tackle, has been inactive more often than not through the first seven weeks of the season. Ojinnaka’s versatility also may have allowed the Patriots to include LeVoir — someone who has played both left and right tackle — on the inactive list.

The only other minor surprise comes with the inclusion of wide receiver Deion Branch among the active players — the veteran has been battling a hamstring issue over the last two weeks. The rest of the inactives — Chung, Ohrnberger, Price, Love, LeVoir, Taylor and Page — are no surprises when you consider injury history (Chung, Page and Taylor) and their overall inexperience (Love and Price).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss
    Stephen Gostkowski has finished his pre-game warmup. Looks like a cross-wind to deal with today. Long of 45 to one end.

Mike Reiss
    Gostkowski was a bit longer to the other end, as was Browns kicker Phil Dawson, who had distance from 55 to that end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Out of  curiosity, who would play QB for the Browns if McCoy was to go down?
    Posted by vertigho

Mangenius said he would actually try to go out there and fool the BB defense. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

My only concern today, is Mankins.... would hate to see a mental orng physical error (i.e. rusty play), resulti in TB taking a hard hit.... Hopefully BB will keep a close eye on Mankins and make sure TB is well protected....

Conservative plays early, to test Mankins "game shape"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

im not surprised at all mankins is active, this is a good opportunity for him to get some playing time against a team we should beat, im sure they are trying to get him up to speed for the last half of the season, we could use his help on the oline at the same time connoly filled in admirably, hats off to him!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Lets go Pats !!!

35-13 !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Is price active today? anybody know?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I hope Mankins has been working out during his hold out. I think Connoly should start because he's up to game speed and has played well, while Mankins can be used as a sub and given another week of practice before he needs to start. Personally, I'd be a little cautious about it, but then again I'm not Belichick and haven't watched Mankins practice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Is price active today? anybody know?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Price is inactive today. It was mentioned in an earlier post

Sections
Shortcuts