Patriots-Bucs Video Breakdown of Key Plays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Patriots-Bucs Video Breakdown of Key Plays

http://www.boston.com/sports/video/?bctid=2692425501001&pconnect_name=25371

Interesting comments on Brady's performance, Ridley's blocking, a couple of defensive fronts/looks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Patriots-Bucs Video Breakdown of Key Plays

Awesome, thanks for posting. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Childish analysis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Refreshing to see Brady criticized for once.  Bedard would never do it. Ever.

LMAO@U The guy took exception to 3 plays. Every QB in the league can be criticized for 3 plays in any given game dumbkoff. And at least two of those 3 plays can be argued were not screwups. You're a joke around here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Childish analysis.

Care to elaborate....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LMAO@U The guy took exception to 3 plays. Every QB in the league can be criticized for 3 plays in any given game dumbkoff. And at least two of those 3 plays can be argued were not screwups. You're a joke around here.

Sure. SUre. That's 3 subpar games in a row from Brady that have been trying to be passed off only with having rookie WRs on board, which is a crock.

Anybody with two eyeballs in their head can see the rookies have been running wrong routes and dropping balls like it's going out of style Panthers fan. You're an imbecile.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady's accuracy and decision making has been in question for years, starting back in 2011.

Right dumbkoff. That's why the NFL players themselves voted Brady the #1 player in the league in 2011 and #4 in both 2012 + 2013.

(Collectively higher than any other player over those years, MORON!)

Another day, another bludgeoning of the village imbecile. LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Childish analysis.

Care to elaborate....

Sure, I'll give you an example or three. Firstly the analyst states that the receiver "may" have stopped the route short on one of them. Then why include it if he is unsure?

Secondly, you need a video look at the pass to the TE to see if the pass was committed before it was reasonable to see the WRs break free deep. We are perhaps talking about 1 second here.

Thirdly, while the INT was a blunder, as most of them are, that ball was screaming and the defender made a great snag on it. If only our receivers could catch so well.

But in any case, just about every QB in the league can be scrutinized on 3 plays over a game of work. You people act as if this is somehow unusual. LMAO

Brady tossed a 93 up with a career backup as his featured WR and 3 clueless rookies for his other weapons.

No f'n fan on earth has any business saying anything else other than "Thank you Mr. Brady" regarding this game.

And that's why it's a childish analysis.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Care to elaborate....

Sure, I'll give you an example or three. Firstly the analyst states that the receiver "may" have stopped the route short on one of them. Then why include it if he is unsure?

Secondly, you need a video look at the pass to the TE to see if the pass was committed before it was reasonable to see the WRs break free deep. We are perhaps talking about 1 second here.

Thirdly, while the INT was a blunder, as most of them are, that ball was screaming and the defender made a great snag on it. If only our receivers could catch so well.

But in any case, just about every QB in the league can be scrutinized on 3 plays over a game of work. You people act as if this is somehow unusual. LMAO

Brady tossed a 93 up with a career backup as his featured WR and 3 clueless rookies for his other weapons.

No f'n fan on earth has any business saying anything else other than "Thank you Mr. Brady" regarding this game.

And that's why it's a childish analysis.

Here's the thing.  Brady has made some mistakes regardless of his greatness, and he is human - so it's ok.  As far as saying thank Mr. Brady, I don't think we as fans are calling for Mallet to take the job or anyother QB for that matter.  Does Brady make the best throw, decision and progression everytime, no.  Nor should he be epected too, but it's good to keep things in perspective.  Even the greatest should be on their toes, and Brady can be better as can be the rookie receivers. 

Saying Childish analysis, is childish in it's own right.  I see your point on the Dobson slant as he even admitted he wasn't sure if Dobson ran the route wrong, but everything else seemed objective and well though out IMO.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady's accuracy and decision making has been in question for years, starting back in 2011.

Right dumbkoff. That's why the NFL players themselves voted Brady the #1 player in the league in 2011 and #4 in both 2012 + 2013.

(Collectively higher than any other player over those years, MORON!)

Another day, another bludgeoning of the village imbecile. LMAO@U

Was that vote taken before or after his god awful 2011 postseason?

You mean the 2011 post-season where he threw 8 TDs and 4 INTs imbecile?

You mean the 2011 post-season where he threw for an equivalent or better of his per game career average for TDs and yards in the SB moron?

The bludgeoning of the village imbecile continues.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Missing WIDE OPEN WRs whether it be Welker in SB 46 or Dobson or whomever now is on Brady.

He didn't miss Welker fool.

Thousands of Butterfingers Dumped In Boston to Mock Wes Welker

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Here's the thing.  Brady has made some mistakes regardless of his greatness, and he is human - so it's ok. 

This can be done to virtually every QB in every game. So it is pointless. That's the point.

Some of you people are getting insane and expecting perfection on every play. It's foolish. He threw up a 93 with a mickey mouse receiver cast. That's very close to his career average built with real NFL receivers, not the backups and clueless rookies he's been forced to endure the last few games. Learn the damned game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Brady had some issues this past game. He threw a few balls low to open WR's. He also still had to deal with some drops from his wideouts. He overthrew a pass to Sudfeld that he probably should have thrown deep to two guys screaming down the field open.

I wont make excuses for him. I never had,but in context concerning the sudfeld play, it was playaction. In a playaction play, you usually put your back to the defense while executin the fake. Unless you have your DE's stay home for containment like WE always do, there will be someone coming from the backside. Usually off of playaction you have ONE read. Usually something right over the middle or a post play. I am gonna assume Brady did not just turn down an easy TD and rather went with his progression, saw an open TE and threw off target. Cant remember if he was heavily pressured.

Now if his standards have raised to making NO mistakes, completing every pass and making every correct read than I guess the game has changed, but I have to agree w/Babe in that a 23-3 win should be bottom line. We can all go point out mistakes on everyones part but let the guy get some chemisty before we hold him to the same standards as usual

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, I mean where he threw 3 INTs in the AFC TItle game and SB combined.  He should have ZERO if he wants to win those games.

And he did WIN the one with 2 picks dum bass!

You're forgetting the gutsy run for a TD brady made in that game to put up the winning points, aren't you imbecile?

I beat you like a tin drum all day long dumbkoff! LMAO@U

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't you and your minions do that with BB's D or draft picks immediately

Most of his picks we are just praying aren't busts before the rookie contract ends dumbkoff. Like Reiss says, MEDIOCRE!!!!!!! LMAO@U

And the tin drum gets beat beat beat yet again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Brady had some issues this past game. He threw a few balls low to open WR's. He also still had to deal with some drops from his wideouts. He overthrew a pass to Sudfeld that he probably should have thrown deep to two guys screaming down the field open.

I wont make excuses for him. I never had,but in context concerning the sudfeld play, it was playaction. In a playaction play, you usually put your back to the defense while executin the fake. Unless you have your DE's stay home for containment like WE always do, there will be someone coming from the backside. Usually off of playaction you have ONE read. Usually something right over the middle or a post play. I am gonna assume Brady did not just turn down an easy TD and rather went with his progression, saw an open TE and threw off target. Cant remember if he was heavily pressured.

Now if his standards have raised to making NO mistakes, completing every pass and making every correct read than I guess the game has changed, but I have to agree w/Babe in that a 23-3 win should be bottom line. We can all go point out mistakes on everyones part but let the guy get some chemisty before we hold him to the same standards as usual

Meh. Every QB has throws that miss the target in virtually every game. 69% completion rate despite drops isn't good enough? Nothing to see here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Meh. Every QB has throws that miss the target in virtually every game. 69% completion rate despite drops isn't good enough? Nothing to see here.

Every night before I go to bed, I thank the Gods for Tom Brady. You know why? Im a pats fan. I realize there is gonna be a long time before we ever see anything close. Looking at the Raiders game the other night. They flashed like 15 starting Qbs for that team since Gannon I believe....smh. And this is what people want to rush to??  They will learn the hard way. I choose to enjoyo greatness. I realize how hard it is to play QB in the league

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to nyjetssucc's comment:

Childish analysis.

Care to elaborate....

I already translated it for the board.  He's angry that Volin is doing his job and being objective with the analysis on Brady.   

The only one being childish (or mentally unstable) is Babe aka King Diapers.

Hey, HW, I got an idea...wanna try some snake play and make babe jealous....he might start salivating all over his keyboard... :)

CATCH!!!!

You are worthless here. Another 45 post skulking troll account.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

QB's can usually only look a few places because timing is very important.  Missing Eldman and Thompkins deep was maybe due to Brady not expecting that play to work so well, he has not really had that threat lately. I Remember Welker getting behind the Miami defense and Stallworth having a similar play (but neither play action)  in his one game back last year but lately NE recievers have been easy to track deep. If the patriots have the horses to keep the defense honest...not just Moss as a decoy..but 3 legit wides that can blow past the D that will be huge for the Pats running and short game.

Brady needs to adjust though to what he has this year, you might debate on how good he is or set in his ways but give him a few games he will get used to this and look for it.

As others have mentioend maybe it is not such a bad thing to have Amendola and Gronk out, it forces Brady to think different.

I think despite Brady slowing down a bit on his check downs and having soso long accuracy he will be able to take advantage of the new threat downfield, that combined with the running game will open up the middle of the field and short.

A Giants / 49r / Seattle / Ravens type defense will not be able to stack the line and shut down the offense IF  the rookies continue to develop and Josh and Tom learn how to use the deep threat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

QB's can usually only look a few places because timing is very important.  Missing Eldman and Thompkins deep was maybe due to Brady not expecting that play to work so well, he has not really had that threat lately. I Remember Welker getting behind the Miami defense and Stallworth having a similar play (but neither play action)  in his one game back last year but lately NE recievers have been easy to track deep. If the patriots have the horses to keep the defense honest...not just Moss as a decoy..but 3 legit wides that can blow past the D that will be huge for the Pats running and short game.

Brady needs to adjust though to what he has this year, you might debate on how good he is or set in his ways but give him a few games he will get used to this and look for it.

As others have mentioend maybe it is not such a bad thing to have Amendola and Gronk out, it forces Brady to think different.

I think despite Brady slowing down a bit on his check downs and having soso long accuracy he will be able to take advantage of the new threat downfield, that combined with the running game will open up the middle of the field and short.

A Giants / 49r / Seattle / Ravens type defense will not be able to stack the line and shut down the offense IF  the rookies continue to develop and Josh and Tom learn how to use the deep threat.

true.  Brady might have felt the urgency to get rid of the ball sooner from prior pressures, and if Sudfeld was his first read....he made a decision to go for that instead of waiting a second to go thru his progression.

Yep, rookies have to continue to grow, and McD has to get better too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

true.  Brady might have felt the urgency to get rid of the ball sooner from prior pressures, and if Sudfeld was his first read....he made a decision to go for that instead of waiting a second to go thru his progression.

yes..must remember fractions of a second is all he has sometimes. There is a reason why only a third to a half the teams in the NFL at any given time have a QB capable of taking even the best team to a SB, its not easy to be a QB.

..and obviously the O-line has to continue to come through so all options can develop..cannot take them for granted.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

yes..must remember fractions of a second is all he has sometimes. There is a reason why only a third to a half the teams in the NFL at any given time have a QB capable of taking even the best team to a SB, its not easy to be a QB.

..and obviously the O-line has to continue to come through so all options can develop..cannot take them for granted.

most think the OL is doing fine....but, it seems like Brady has been hit/sacked quite a bit in the first 3 games.  I wonder if there are any stats to take a look see...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

football outsiders QB stats

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4714090/charting-the-hits-on-brady-5

QB hits for 2012

A look at the sacks/hits that quarterback Tom Brady has absorbed this season (QB hits charted by in-game statisticians): 

at Dolphins: 1 sack/2 quarterback hits 
    vs. Chargers: 2 sacks/5 quarterback hits 
    at Bills: 0 sacks/4 quarterback hits 
    at Raiders: 1 sack/4 quarterback hits 
    vs. Jets: 4 sacks/5 quarterback hits 
    vs. Cowboys: 3 sacks/8 quarterback hits 
    at Steelers: 3 sacks/4 quarterback hits 
    vs. Giants: 2 sacks/3 quarterback hits 
    at Jets: 0 sacks/1 quarterback hit 
    vs. Chiefs: 3 sacks/6 quarterback hits 
    at Eagles: 1 sack/2 quarterback hits 
    vs. Colts: 1 sack/4 quarterback hits