Patriots-Bucs Video Breakdown of Key Plays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Patriots-Bucs Video Breakdown of Key Plays

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's called CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and even Tom Brady IS NOT & SHOULD NOT be above it

Criticizm of a few plays that EVERY QB has even in a good performance is stupid and pointless.

[/QUOTE]

Let it go.  I'm telling you...you'll be a happier and more relaxed person for it.  It's okay.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Criticizm of a few plays that EVERY QB has even in a good performance is stupid and pointless.

LOL...So YOU don't want Tom Brady to get better?  I think even he would argue with you on this!

[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn't. He has himself brainwashed into thinking Brady can do no wrong, infallible and above reproach.

[/QUOTE]

Your level of dense is legendary. Brady and every other QB make mistakes in virtually every game they play dum bass.

[/QUOTE]

So you're saying that those mistakes should be excused.  Does that apply to all players, including rookies, or only for all star quarterbacks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HOF QBs don't make god awful mistakes in big game like playoff games or SBs.  Can't have that cake and eat it too, Diapers.

You had better check in with Joe Montana then dum bass, because he threw 12 INTs in 9 divisional playoff games. LMAO@ your stupidity.

Now go crank it to your jake DelHomme pinup, Panthers fan.

[/QUOTE]

He threw that many after he won his 3rd SB?

I don't think so.

[/QUOTE]

Well...... no genius.

HE ONLY PLAYED 2 YEARS WITH THE 9ERS AFTER HE WON HIS 3RD SB YOU MORON!!!

LMAO@U You're such an imbecile it's comical.

Good Lord, is this guy f'n stupid! Yikes!

[/QUOTE]

Frequently, people with this level of agitation might experience difficulty sleeping.  If regular exercise is not an optiion for you, you might consider discussing it with your doctor.  There are plenty of medications available today that can be helpful to someone in your situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

It's called CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and even Tom Brady IS NOT & SHOULD NOT be above it

It's called being sick and obsessive on every post, every day.

Sick, obsessions do not allow for constructive anything.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

Certainly, there is an element of truth to that.  The irony is, however, that when it comes to Super Bowls, the defense has been remarkably consistent in the points it has allowed, particularly in the second halves of these games, and that includes the two losses.  The part of the team that has experienced the greatest variance has been the offense.  Now, I'm not laying that all at TB's feet, but I don't think it is unfair to say that he has played a part in it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Frequently, people with this level of agitation might experience difficulty sleeping.  If regular exercise is not an optiion for you, you might consider discussing it with your doctor.  There are plenty of medications available today that can be helpful to someone in your situation.

LOL!!!

What's funny is that he apparently has me on ignore because he thinks that I'm you.  Oh well.  There's just not enough days in a lifetime to spend them so angrily.  Anyway, it's time for me to turn in.  Carry on.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Certainly, there is an element of truth to that.  The irony is, however, that when it comes to Super Bowls, the defense has been remarkably consistent in the points it has allowed, particularly in the second halves of these games, and that includes the two losses.  The part of the team that has experienced the greatest variance has been the offense.  Now, I'm not laying that all at TB's feet, but I don't think it is unfair to say that he has played a part in it.

[/QUOTE]

So, by that logic, it's blame the O because the D typically gives up points in the second half?

You don't see a flaw in that?

Do you think in the last 2, that maybe....just maybe..... the O could have scored more with 4-6 more opportunities to score like in an average NFL game?  Like in their other SB's?

No body on this forum ever said TB was perfect or even great.   The problem is, he had to be and so did the receivers..  The problem is, if your QB HAS to be perfect, with limited opportunities to score, to overcome  defensive deficiencies that are causing the loss of possessions, you're  probably screwed.  The Gints were banking on that.

That's not how you win SB's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's funny how Brady readily admits that he didn't play well last game, that in game, after throwing the INT in the endzone he could be seen on the bench with his head in hands swearing up a storm at himself, that he attempted a short pass to Sudfeld when both Thompkins and Edelman (I think) were streaking toward the endzone all alone in what would have been a guaranteed TD had he thrown to either one of them but a few posters here can't admit that he played a substandard game for Tom Brady... even though the person telling you he did was Tom himself.

Yes the receivers played horrible in the first game, they were a little better in the 2nd game, but they were wide open in the 3rd game and maybe because Brady was untrusting from previously being burned or maybe because he was off that day, they didn't connect.  It's not a condemnation of Brady to say he had a subpar game, and no Rusty it isn't indicative of Brady being a bad QB or something less than he used to be, that's stupid, he is still the best QB in the game.  He and his receivers have yet to be on the same page from beginning to end of a single game but they are so close you can smell it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Really?  Mr., Commites suicide.  How bout that 152 IQ?   Looks more like a 52 to me.

You make more errors than EVERY ONE!  Fact

Exposed Again

When, on earth, will you learn?   No college can help you.

Shrink...  Maybe. (doubtful) but certainly not a college. 

Institution......hopefully.   Having you in a straight jacket would certainly help us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

It's funny how Brady readily admits that he didn't play well last game, that in game, after throwing the INT in the endzone he could be seen on the bench with his head in hands swearing up a storm at himself, that he attempted a short pass to Sudfeld when both Thompkins and Edelman (I think) were streaking toward the endzone all alone in what would have been a guaranteed TD had he thrown to either one of them but a few posters here can't admit that he played a substandard game for Tom Brady... even though the person telling you he did was Tom himself.

Yes the receivers played horrible in the first game, they were a little better in the 2nd game, but they were wide open in the 3rd game and maybe because Brady was untrusting from previously being burned or maybe because he was off that day, they didn't connect.  It's not a condemnation of Brady to say he had a subpar game, and no Rusty it isn't indicative of Brady being a bad QB or something less than he used to be, that's stupid, he is still the best QB in the game.  He and his receivers have yet to be on the same page from beginning to end of a single game but they are so close you can smell it.

Come on wozzy, you have heard enough Tom Brady interviews to know that is how he is.  Especially since he has taken some unfair criticism of being too hard on the rookies.

DId you not hear the interview with Brady on Monday morning when he was asked about the Sudfeld pass when Thompkins and Edelman were wide open?  Brady said they were trying kind of a trick play and they expected Thompkins and Edelman to be covered and he didn't even look at them, went with his first read of Sudfeld.  Edelman and Thompkins were decoys.  Hey, it happens.  It wasn't like he dropped back and looked around and missed Edelman and Thompkins.  Sounds more like he did the run play fake and went right to his initial first read.  Not sure I would say it was a subpar game for him even with the one int and missing that play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Come on wozzy, you have heard enough Tom Brady interviews to know that is how he is.  Especially since he has taken some unfair criticism of being too hard on the rookies.

DId you not hear the interview with Brady on Monday morning when he was asked about the Sudfeld pass when Thompkins and Edelman were wide open?  Brady said they were trying kind of a trick play and they expected Thompkins and Edelman to be covered and he didn't even look at them, went with his first read of Sudfeld.  Edelman and Thompkins were decoys.  Hey, it happens.  It wasn't like he dropped back and looked around and missed Edelman and Thompkins.  Sounds more like he did the run play fake and went right to his initial first read.  Not sure I would say it was a subpar game for him even with the one int and missing that play.

It wasn't just that play, it was a handful of missed plays, and regardless if Sudfeld was his first read he was double covered, he should have gone 2 or 3.  I'm sure when Brady watches the film he will kick himself, nobody is tougher on Tom Brady than Tom Brady.  It doesn't mean we have to pretend like he played great when he would be the first to tell you otherwise and he wouldn't just be pandering to the press.  The offense hasn't fired on all cylinders yet, when they do it will be something to behold. Tell it like it is...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

It wasn't just that play, it was a handful of missed plays, and regardless if Sudfeld was his first read he was double covered, he should have gone 2 or 3.  I'm sure when Brady watches the film he will kick himself, nobody is tougher on Tom Brady than Tom Brady.  It doesn't mean we have to pretend like he played great when he would be the first to tell you otherwise and he wouldn't just be pandering to the press.  The offense hasn't fired on all cylinders yet, when they do it will be something to behold. Tell it like it is...

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone said he played great.  And I just finished telling why he went with his first read.  Sure in hindsight he should have gone to 2 or 3 but it doesn't sound like, according to Brady, that it wasn;t designed to even look at the 2 or 3 receiver, that it was designed as a quick play action pass intended to go to Sudfeld and only Sudfeld.  Simple as that. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I don't think anyone said he played great.  And I just finished telling why he went with his first read.  Sure in hindsight he should have gone to 2 or 3 but it doesn't sound like, according to Brady, that it wasn;t designed to even look at the 2 or 3 receiver, that it was designed as a quick play action pass intended to go to Sudfeld and only Sudfeld.  Simple as that. 

One play, Brady left a lot of points on the field.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

One play, Brady left a lot of points on the field.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, I agree.  There was discussion about this in TP's game report card thread.  What grade would you give Brady for the Bucs game?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Will you ever admit Brady has sucked in his last 3 AFC Title games at home?

Tell us dumbkoff, why do you cherry pick 3 games over a span of 10 playoff games?

Has anybody informed you that we won 2 of those 3 games, goofball (and the one we lost the entire team was wretched)? LMAO@U

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Cyncalpatfan quickly becoming one of my favorite people here.

Oh, surprise surprise surprise. We all know it's you dimwit. Pathetic fool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Cyncalpatfan quickly becoming one of my favorite people here.

Oh, surprise surprise surprise. We all know it's you dimwit. Pathetic fool.

You really don't sleep well at night, do you?  I mean, why else would you start your day with such hostility?  I see that you still think I am Rusty.  That's funny.  Point is, he and I are most definitely two different people, but if you don't believe it, that's okay. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Ok, I agree.  There was discussion about this in TP's game report card thread.  What grade would you give Brady for the Bucs game?

C+, considering he's a straight A student this wasn't his best day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

So, by that logic, it's blame the O because the D typically gives up points in the second half?

You don't see a flaw in that?

Do you think in the last 2, that maybe....just maybe..... the O could have scored more with 4-6 more opportunities to score like in an average NFL game?  Like in their other SB's?

No body on this forum ever said TB was perfect or even great.   The problem is, he had to be and so did the receivers..  The problem is, if your QB HAS to be perfect, with limited opportunities to score, to overcome  defensive deficiencies that are causing the loss of possessions, you're  probably screwed.  The Gints were banking on that.

That's not how you win SB's.

No, my point is only to say that, as much as everyone suggests that the defense in the two most recent Super Bowls somehow played less effectively than they did in the three that the Patriots won, is not really accurate.  The total number of points given up (excluding the Carolina game) is very consistent.  All of those teams had a habit of giving up points late.  Actually, the team that performed best, points wise, in the second half, was the most recent Super Bowl loss.  Now that's ironic, isn't it? 

I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been nice if the defense could have shut the door on the opposition to close out any of those games.  The point is, they have never done that, even when the team won.

As to the suggestion that the offense needed to be perfect in any of those Super Bowls...that's not true, at all.  They didn't have to be, any more than the defense had to be.  The difference between those wins and losses was one more turnover, one less poor decision, better execution, and just a little bit of luck.  They could have been 5 and 0 over that stretch, just as easily as they could have gone 0 and 5.  As it is, they are 3 and 2.  I can live with that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

No, my point is only to say that, as much as everyone suggests that the defense in the two most recent Super Bowls somehow played less effectively than they did in the three that the Patriots won, is not really accurate.  The total number of points given up (excluding the Carolina game) is very consistent.  All of those teams had a habit of giving up points late.  Actually, the team that performed best, points wise, in the second half, was the most recent Super Bowl loss.  Now that's ironic, isn't it? 

I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been nice if the defense could have shut the door on the opposition to close out any of those games.  The point is, they have never done that, even when the team won.

As to the suggestion that the offense needed to be perfect in any of those Super Bowls...that's not true, at all.  They didn't have to be, any more than the defense had to be.  The difference between those wins and losses was one more turnover, one less poor decision, better execution, and just a little bit of luck.  They could have been 5 and 0 over that stretch, just as easily as they could have gone 0 and 5.  As it is, they are 3 and 2.  I can live with that.

good post

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Thx for the comic relief fellas.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm in agreeance with the other post you made woozy...but I actually give TB a "B" grade as though he had his miscues/mistakes/rookie drops, he made the plays that need to be made to get the rookies in sync to make enough point to win the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm in agreeance with the other post you made woozy...but I actually give TB a "B" grade as though he had his miscues/mistakes/rookie drops, he made the plays that need to be made to get the rookies in sync to make enough point to win the game.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, however we are all right around the same grade.  I would have graded TFB out as a B- on Sunday, I believe I also stated such in TP's thread.  I do feel like with what Brady was working with, which needs to be taken into consideration imo, that it was a bit better then average play.  I think he is taking the heat for the lack of chemistry of the offense to take some pressure off this young, inexperienced WR group.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I agree, however we are all right around the same grade.  I would have graded TFB out as a B- on Sunday, I believe I also stated such in TP's thread.  I do feel like with what Brady was working with, which needs to be taken into consideration imo, that it was a bit better then average play.  I think he is taking the heat for the lack of chemistry of the offense to take some pressure off this young, inexperienced WR group.

Agree...like I've mentioned before, it's a work in progress & it's looking like it's progressing in the right direction!

Sections
Shortcuts