Patriots Called Everson Griffin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Patriots Called Everson Griffin

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/23/patriots-called-everson-griffen/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Patriots Called Everson Griffin

I'm sure he will be way gone by the time we pick tomorrow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I wouldn't trade to get him - but they should probably grab him if he is available when they pick.

They HAVE to draft an RB as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

hmm interesting. he'd be a good pickup in the 4th round. we certainly have the firepower to move up a few picks to get him, although not too many teams would like to help the pats, i assume. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriothead22. Show Patriothead22's posts

I really don't like players who take plays off, like Griffen does.  He is also quite inconsistent.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'll still be good, but there's no extra gear, or an extra effort to chase a tight end down. That's something that Belichick likes to see, so there will not be an effort to trade up for this guy, in my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The guy has first round talent no doubt about it. He must be a major turd to still be on the board at this point, but I have to admit he tackles like something that you usualy don't find for a guy his size.

Sections
Shortcuts