Patriots claim CB Molden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Patriots claim CB Molden

Scouts Inc., describes him as an athlete/track guy with a great size (6-1 200)/speed combo that hasn't yet figured out how to play CB/recognize routes etc.  It'll be interesting to see if they leave him at CB or try and work him in at S.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"Scouts Inc., describes him as an athlete/track guy with a great size (6-1 200)/speed combo that hasn't yet figured out how to play CB/recognize routes etc."

Sounds like a current version of Tebucky Jones.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots claim CB Molden:
    "Scouts Inc., describes him as an athlete/track guy with a great size (6-1 200)/speed combo that hasn't yet figured out how to play CB/recognize routes etc." Sounds like a current version of Tebucky Jones.
    Posted by siestafiesta

Only, Molden won't cost you a 1st rounder, ha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

They just need a body for tonights game as they give the starters the night off.  People get to pay full price to see him too....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jsmith54. Show Jsmith54's posts

to me it sounds like a guy belechick likes ...an underdog...who has good work ethic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This kid has amazing straight line speed as he was a sprinter. he also has good size, 6'1, 200lbs. To me, that is the perfect combination for a FS type of player, who perhaps doesn't have the quicks, positioning, read ability of a CB, but can cover sideline to sideline or provide help in an instant.
    Of course, don't think he's played the position before, but perhaps we give him a look there, and see if it sticks. It will be a work in progress for sure.
    That's of course if he makes the roster. Not a given.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think BB heard great athlete and hard worker and decided to take a shot.  It's not like he hasn't found diamonds in the rough before.  At one time Vrabel, Welker, Bodden and Woodhead were all little known players overlooked on other teams.  But I'm not expecting much here.

Sections
Shortcuts